Going with you

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24: Going with you

 

After eating their breakfast, Woohyun get ready for his work while Yoon Mi waited for her outside. Woohyun can’t wear his neck tie as he walks downstairs. Yoon Mi saw it and stood in front of him. She held Woohyun’s neck tie and tried to knot it.

Woohyun watched her with soft eyes. “Looking at you right now, makes me wish this is not a fake marriage.” He softly said. But Yoon Mi didn’t hear it.

“What?” she frowned because she doesn’t really know how to knot a neck tie. “I don’t really know how to tie this one properly. But I hope this one is fine.” She sheepishly scratched her head looking at his neck tie looking really weird and loose.

Woohyun chuckled. “I like it. It’s cute.” She touched his neck tie. Starting today, the neck tie he’s wearing is the most special out of all he has. Then, Woohyun’s secretary came and bowed to them both. Yoon Mi bowed back.

“Sir, let’s go?” Ji Yeon asked. Then, she noticed Woohyun’s un-tied neck tie. She stepped closer to him and fixed his tie.

Yoon Mi’s eyes slightly rounded. Looking at them right now, they look like a perfect couple. She lowered her head. Woohyun stepped back away from her. “No thanks. My wife tied it for me already. And I love how she tied it. Please, my wife is the only one allowed to do that for me.” He said to her.

Ji Yeon swallowed hard and bowed to him. Woohyun grabbed Yoon Mi’s hand and pulled her with him inside the car. Woohyun closed the door. Ji yeon went inside the car as well but she’s sitting beside the driver.

When they arrived at the building, Yoon Mi opened the door for Woohyun. She’s even bringing his bag for him. Woohyun frowned and stole the bag from her. “Are you my secretary?” he raised an eyebrow and wore his bag. He glared at Ji yeon who apologetically bowed to him.

Yoon Mi bowed at her and followed Woohyun behind. When they entered Woohyun’s office, Yoon Mi plopped herself at the sofa and opened a manga. Woohyun sat down his chair and just watched Yoon Mi. He smiled in contentment.

Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter