Morning without a wife

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: morning without a wife

 

Tomorrow morning, Woohyun woke up because of his alarm clock. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He took his blanket off his body and wore his home slippers. He put his hands inside his pyjama’s pockets and peered at the other side of the bed to see Yoon Mi.

“What the…” his eyes rounded to see a clean floor. His wife was gone. He quickly walked in front of the bathroom’s door and knocked. “A-are you taking a bath? Do you remember that I am always the first one to use the bathroom?” he yelled.

No response. He placed his ears at the door to heart some water splash, faucet or anything but there was nothing. He held the doorknob. “Yah! It’s not my fault if I see you without clothes!” he warned. He’s worried what if something happened to her. He opened the door with his eyes closed.

When he felt that no one was there, he slowly opened his eyes saw the empty bathroom. “Where is she?” He calmed down a bit when he saw her pink toothbrush’s still there. He frowned and walked down the stairs while his eyes were searching for her. But everything was just so quiet.

He walked by the kitchen and saw a post-it note on the refrigerator’s door.

I’m going to my work. I left bibimpap there. You can eat it of you want, but since you’re rich, I bet you won’t eat that. You can throw it. ><

He read it aloud and ended with a scoff. He crumpled the paper on his hands and shoots it at the trash bin. He took the cover at the table and saw a bowl of bibimpap. “What’s this?! Am I her child?! I’m her husband! She should at least eat with me. Shish!” he closed the food again and grumpily went upstairs to get ready for his work.

 

Meanwhile, Yoon Mi took her helmet off and ran inside the ramyun shop she’s working at. The ahjusshi she’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter