Trip Down the Memory Lane

A Trap (Boomerang's Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Promise me you'll be good. Promise me you will be healthy because I do need you in my wedding."

Kyungsoo nods her head. "I have to go now. Annyeong."

 


~

 

"How are you doing, Chanyeol-a?"

 

Kyungsoo wrote it on the hazy window but wiped it away a second after. Uh, what was she thinking? Didn't she promise herself not to think about that certain man again? Kyungsoo hit her head lightly hoping to refresh her mind. "Stupid," she muttered.

 

Taking her red coat to hug her tiny body tighter, Kyungsoo looked outside the window to feel better yet what she got was her blurry reflection, looking pathetic. In a sudden, her eyes got teary. She could not help but thought about her ex sajangnim. To be honest, she missed him so much. She missed him that it was suffocating.

 

Kyungsoo turned her head to the front, tried to immerse into the news on the television, hands were clenching to each other. Kyungsoo was on the train to Seoul and it had been raining since morning. What did you expect in September though? At least the rain did not come as often as it did in July because it was early autumn already. She always loved this season so much that only looking at those orangish maple leaves made her contented. But this time, she did not want to expect more.

 

A sudden incoming call shocked her a bit exaggerating, made her flinch from her seat. Kyungsoo sluggishly swiped her phone after knowing the caller.

 

"Hello?"

"Ya! Where are you now?"

"I'm still on the train, Baek."

"I told you to go early in the morning. It's nearly noon. Kris can't pick you up because the ing Chanyeol asked him to go to Jeju."

"Baekhyun, stop cursing your boss," Kyungsoo felt her heart pinched hearing the name. "And I don't need Kris or anyone to pick me up. As if I come here for the first time..."

"Ya...ya...ya... Just do what I told you, will you? I don't want you to get exhausted, Kyungie." Kyungsoo could hear her best friend's voice being softer in the end.

"Yeah you've been talking about that to me since months ago. I'm fine, Baek. I'm already recovered. Or even if I'm not, can we just pretend that I'm fine?"

"..."

There was no answer from the other line. Kyungsoo knew that she had made the mood go down.

"Baek?"

"Sorry, I just, I don't wanna..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter