letter #2

Love, Baekhyun

January 14, (4:17 pm)

 

Okay, so I gave you some sweet & in the same time embarrassing sticky notes and I was shocked that you gave me one in return a while ago. To be honest with you, I don’t really know what to feel because its soo sweet. You know? us exchanging love letters on post-its or am I just not that used to being so cheesy with you like what other couples do. I'm in the bus right now on my way to our shared home and I just finished reading every single word you wrote on the post-it you gave me.

 

I also want to thank you for the coffee you bought me on our way to school this morning because it made me hyped while I did my projects and thesis. Anyways, I remember that you stated in the yellow post-it I’m holding right now that “you haven't done anything for me” when you already have. I mean, I do sweet things not because I want something in return but I do them because I just want to make you and us happy. Don't feel pressured on getting me anything in return for all the sweet things I’ve done to you because to be honest, you being the person receiving my love and gratitude is really more than enough for me.
 

I love you.

 

 

 

Love,

Baekhyun

 

 

 

 


 

A/N:

ok i hate life :( 

stuDYING for college entrance tests kills me :((( 

sorry again for any wrong grammar huhuhuhu