Stolen

BTS Ships Oneshot Collections (Requests are Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Prompt: when both of them went to the sea to have a relax time from their stressful idol job

"Wow…that was a really good shot of Jimin."

Namjoon jumped a bit as he heard the voice just right beside his ear. Turned out his Jin hyung has peeked over his shoulder, to also take a look at the pictures Namjoon was currently looking at on his camera. He has browsed on pictures he has taken of Jimin and particularly stopped at the one where Jimin was smiling as he looked down to his feet with the blue ocean and sky of Hawaii in the background. It kinda looked like a stolen shot since Jimin was not looking exactly at the camera, but Jimin knows. The kid somehow decided to do that pose for that particular shot. And it turned out good just like what Jin has said. Namjoon nodded and looked back at the photo with a smile.

"Yeah it's--"

"How come you never take pictures of me?"

Okay that was out of the blue.

Namjoon turned his head again to look at Jin. But he decided to take a few steps away because Jin was still looking at the image on his camera. So basically he was way too close.

"You look like you’re Jimin's personal photographer.” Once the camera was out of his view, Jin finally looked directly at him. “I'm lucky that manager hyung agreed to take pictures of me. I know you're not obliged to take pictures of me but still why have you not snapped a single one?"The older guy talked in his usual rushed way of talking and Namjoon knew by then that Jin was a bit upset. But after a few seconds, the older guy looked like he has come to a coclusion by the way he held up a finger"Oh is it that I'm too handsome for your camera, Joon?"

The smile on the older guys face was pure cockiness as Namjoon see it, and even though by now Namjoon should be used to it he still rolled his eyes as he lift up his camera again and take a picture of the sky this time.

"Hyung”he sighed”There were no one filming--"Namjoon muttered then stopped as he remembered there were actually cameras following them around earlier. But as if to help solidify his statement there were really no one filming them now. The only one that was with them was focused on Jimin who was playing with the stones on the beach. So Namjoon decided to continue.

"I mean quit the 'I know I'm good looking' act of yours hyung. There were no ARMY's watching."

To be honest Jin was really so fond of his face even off cameras. Yet Namjoon know that the guy was really not up to this extent to brag it even with his own group members. Well maybe sometimes, but not always. The older guy  has only done it on broadcast for laughs like Taehyung and his alien or 3D persona on screen. He thinks his Jin hyung should chill on bragging about his looks when there were no cameras. Even though deep inside Namjoon silently admitted that it was the truth anyway.

Namjoon take another snap, of the beach this time as the waves hits the shore. After a while he puts down his camera again. He decided to look to his side when he realized that Jin hasn't given any snarl remark. Actually he hasn’t said anything at all. There was a serious look on his hyungs face and Namjoon raised a brow at him in question.

"If it's not because of my good looks..."

Namjoon would roll his eyes again and really leave Jin if not for the slight tremble he noticed in the older guy’s voice that he seemed to cover up with a cough before continuing to speak.

"Why...You're always taking pictures of Jimin only."

Namjoon was really confused.

"It's not only Jimin. I've taken pictures of other members too" he explained. But the guy's expression seemed to have dimmed more this time.

"Except me."

Namjoon choked. Well if only Jin knew.

"Okay I get it."There was suddenly a lilt on Jins voice once again as he started to laugh a bit and slapped Namjoon's arm hard. Namjoon grunt in pain in return and rubbed the arm where he’s been hit "Fine. My face is too ugly for your camera.Well that’s your opinion. Suit yourself." Namjoon’s mouth hanged open. He wanted to say it’s not true. But then Jin turned to walk away without even giving Namjoon a chance to say what he wants to say.

"Hyung--"

He called out but Jin was quick to speak again even with his back still turned.

"Go on and enjoy with Jiminie. I'll just get manager hyung again to take pictures of me." The older guy shouted.

Namjoon blinked and just stare at Jin’s broad back as the older guy yelled for one of their manager’s attention. Namjoon sighed and slowly lift up his camera and points it at Jin who still has his back turned at him, then quickly snapped a picture. The moment Jin turned to look back at him again, Namjoon quickly put down his camera. Then he turns to walk to the other side of the beach to where Jimin is. That was his mistake. He didn’t see the frown that Jin really can’t hide from his face when he saw him do just that.

Jin was on a heated debate with the maknae again that night and as usual their topic was Jin’s age. Everyone knows that it was just a playful fight so the others just laughed along or simply ignore them as they keep on bickering. Yet one person was neither of both. Namjoon was just staring at him and Jin can feel it even without looking. Jin can just simply turn his head to face the younger and ask what his problem was even though he kinda knows what it is but right now he's really in no mood to talk about that. He won't even talk to him. Hah!

"Hyung"

Jin was in the middle of slurping some noodles when he heard his voice that was closer than he expected it to be. He knew Namjoon was seated three persons to his right. Right? So out of confusion he bit on the noodles and chewed it before finally looking to his right and see Namjoon was really the one now sitting beside him. Jin sighed inwardly at the proof that he sometimes forgot about his surroundings when he eats. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were all settled now on the sofa in the living room while Jungkook was still on Seokjin's side at his left but was busy as he talked and laughed with Taehyung about--

Honestly that's not what matters now. Because right now Namjoon was seated beside him and he has a serious gaze as he looked at him. The managers were outside their rented cabin and some were already asleep. The only cameraman left was filming the three in the living room. So even with the others particularly around it seemed like it was just the two of them.

"Hyung are you mad at me?"

Seokjin swallowed whatever's left of what he's chewing and just looked at Namjoon trying hard to think on what to say or what not to say because he promised not to talk to him this night right? Because he was indeed mad at him. Seokjin blinked and just turn to his left in hopes of using Jungkook as a distraction again. But the younger was now being pulled by Taehyung who has now a grin on his face while the maknae was doe eyed and confused as he looked to where Taehyung has nod his head at. And that is exactly at Jin, which makes the older guy frown.

"What."Jin widened his eyes at the younger.

But Taehyung just ignored him as he succeeded to pull Jungkook out of the cabin to where their managers are. So now it was really only him and Namjoon left. Jin looked at his newly opened cup of noodles and sighed. What a waste of food. Without looking at his right again Jin has stood up, hand took the cups of ramen he has already eaten including the unfinished one. But then a hand holds his arm.

"Are you really mad just because I don't take any pictures of you Hyung?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter