Chapter One

Love is Loading
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh, uploading this chapter was really hard ? My laptop didnt want to cooperate, so I uploaded from my phone. Sorry if the formation is weird ! Hope you'll enjoy reading ^.^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I wonder, how my future would've been if I hadn't found him that day... 
                                             *
Baekhyun huffed as the bell rang, hurrying to pack his bag to be able to leave the school and go to work already – he was sure he´d have to run to not be late, and he couldn´t afford to lose one of his jobs. Just as he was about to storm out, his best friend´s voice stopped him 

“Hey, Baek! We have to go to the Student´s Council, did you forget?”

The small male turned to Kyungsoo, totally having forgotten about that- Apologetically biting his lip as he said “Sorry, Soo! I gotta go to work, please think up an excuse for me, yeah?”

As Baekhyun was already on his way out of the door, Kyungsoo couldn´t help but yell “Again?! You work too much!”, Baekhyun yelling back in return “I`m really sorry! Next time we see each other you have a wish free, anything you want!”

And with that, the small male broke out into a real run, seriously afraid of coming too late to work.
Missing how Kyungsoo seemed to be lost in thoughts upon hearing his answer, almost dreamily muttering “Anything?”, before flinching out of his daze when a girl, one of their classmates, started to lean on his back.

A mischievous grin on her face, she looked at Kyungsoo and said “Well, how about you ask him out on a date?”

Only to be rather roughly pushed off by a flailing Kyungsoo, shaking his hands as if in defense while denying what the girl said “What are you even saying, Are you out of your mid?! A-and I´ve got pride too, you know?”

“Coward” muttered the girl, bemusedly staring at Kyungsoo´s flailing.
                                             *
It had turned dark already, Baekhyun noticed, as he looked through the large glass window while swiping through the dining room of the Restaurant; Basically, he was already finished, but he wanted to make sure the room was really clean.

He turned around when he felt someone tapping his shoulder, coming face to face with his employer; a kind, old man, almost always having a gentle smile on his face.

The older man was reaching out a stack of money, saying “that´s your payment for today. Thanks again for coming, although it was on short notice.”

Baekhyuns face lit up upon seeing the money, being quick to thank the man before getting ready to go home.
                                            *
The petite male was counting the money while walking, shuddering slightly every now and then because of the cold.

A smile was displayed on his face

I can pay the rent with this money!! And with the rest I can buy new shoes for Jongdae, and I can even save up a bit of the money! But I'll also have to pay the electricity bill this month…

Before Baekhyun's mind could continue its exploration of negative thoughts, there was a sudden increase in windiness, leaving Baekhyun to stare on in shock as the money was blown right out of his hands, before he gasped and hurriedly ran after the flying dollars, hoping to be able to collect them all again. 
                                          *
It was about 30 minutes later, when a cry of success left the petite males mouth “Finally, the last one!”, before he crawled out from the trash cans he'd been looking in for the lost money. 

He was just about to sit up when he suddenly noticed something in the corner of his eyes, turning around just to see a shoe, a confused frown marring his face as his gaze travelled up, only to practically jump away in shock when he noticed the presence of another human being, leaning against the wall of the alleyway, now standing on unsteady legs as he tried to calm his fast – beating heart. 

He let his eyes wander over the other's appearance for a moment, taking note of the hair which had a shade of red so deep it simply couldn't be natural. A pair of black and silver headphones was decorating his throat at the moment, and he was dressed casually in a sweater-jacket, some sort of shirt, jeans and sneakers. 

The strangers eyes were closed, and Baekhyun didn't know what exactly to make of the situation.

D-did he pass out? Or is he drunk? But he also seems to be the same age as me, maybe a bit older… 

Deciding to try and wake the other male, he nervously asked “Are you alright?” while trying to softly shake the other boys shoulder, only to flinch away when the seemingly taller toppled over.

W-what should I do now? Should I call an ambulance?

While the petite male was internally panicking he suddenly noticed a soft glowing in the alleyway, eyes automatically trying to find the source of light, leaning down when he noticed that it seemed to emit from the other boy´s neck.

He's really red behind his ear… and something seems to be glowing… on his neck?

Fingers softly going down to touch the glowing neck, Baekhyun flinched away when he heard a “click” as his fingers came into contact with skin, Flinching once more upon the sudden opening of the stranger’s eyes. 

Wah! His eyes are really pretty… and he has such a handsome face!

The silence surrounding them while they stared at each other was interrupted by a sudden growling, the corner of Baekhyun's mouth perking up as he realized it came from the other boy's stomach. A sudden thought struck the petite male, and he gasped, looking at the other boy as he said “Did you pass out because you didn't eat anything? You'd really scared me there for a moment! Just wait here, I'll be back in a second, I work past-time in a restaurant, I’ll ask there if you can have something of the leftovers!”  

And, with the redheads eyes following him, Baekhyun stormed out of the alleyway, wanting to bring the other male food as fast as possible, only to be stopped a few seconds later when he bumped into another person, looking up and seeing a group of three men, rubbing his head as he looked at the one he bumped into and said “Ow… I – I´m really sorry, I was in a hurry.”

He was about to go on, when one of the man suddenly pushed him a little, leading Baekhyun to stumble back and look up with a confused frown, one of the man starting to chuckle as he looked the petite male up and down, Baekhyun involuntarily shuddering under the gaze. 

This wasn't good.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? What is a student doing outside at this hour? And such a pretty one too…”

The three me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter