06. Roommates

Never Leave Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! Please forgive me for deleting this and revising this chapter T^T I added some scence here I hope that you enjoy it💙

_________________

 

Donghae’s POV

Atlast I can finally have some rest and stay away from the stress that I’m receiving from the office. Tomorrow morning will be the day where my familly and Hyukjae’s family will be having a vacation. Our parents planned a getaway since it’s been years where we have fun together and I am here lying on on my thinking about the thing that will happened tomorrow.

 

About last night, I told you that I will tell it to you soon right? Well, My family and your family will go on a vacation on the next next day. I promised you that I will tell it on that day.

 

The thing that he said last time in the note is still in my head I don’t know but I feel so nervous what would it be?? Will he-

 

“Oh my God! Lee Hyukjae is here!!!” I aburtply sit on my bed when I heard Hyukjae’s name then suddenly I heard a laugh on my door..It was my sister trying to teases me again

 

“Yah!Noona why do you always make fun if me?? I almost got a heart attack!” I glared at her but she just smirk at me 

 

”I see being so attentive everytime you heard Hyukjae’s name don’t tell me you’re daydreaming about him?”She teases me more 

 

“W-what?No I’m not! I’m just thinking about the thing that he will said to me once we arrived at our destination... I mean he told when we were at the amusement park he told me that He will say something to me and I can see it to his eyes and I’m scared.. what if...” I let out a frustrated groan “I don’t want to be hurt again..” My sister sat besides my and ruffles my hair softly while smiling

 

”Aigoo my lil brother why are you so cute? Maybe he just want to talk to you the things that happened to him you know you’ve been parted for 4 years maybe he will tell tou that he has a new business like that. So Stop overthinking just enjoy the vacation we are going there to relax and not to be stress so don’t overthink to much arra?? ” She patted my shoulder and walk out to my room “and after you finish packing your thing get some rest we will leave early this morning okay?” I nodded and told her to sleep as well. I continue to pack my thing and avoid thinking about Hyukjae I guess my noona is right I shouldn’t overthking about it.. it will just make me stress. 

 

________________________________________

Hyukjae’s POV

 

I was done packing the things that I need for tomorrow. I slumpdown to my bed and stared at the celing for minutes.. What would I do know?? I grabbed the frame and stared at it

 

I’m so happy what we finally met again but I know that you probably hate me because of the things that I’ve done to you.. But I’m greatful since there is Minji atleast because of her I can get the chance to talk to you and to tease you again. Especially when you stayed ar our house and when we went to the amusement park I am happy cause you’re being comfortable to me again I feel the Donghae that I know..How to talked to me like before..

 

I looked at his picture and snorts at his face he looked like a fish there with his pouty lips but I sighed sadly cause this is the time that I was so mean at him..

 

I wish I could go back at that time I should’t said those things to you.. It’s my fault that I ruined our friendship I should believed in you cause I’ve known you for many years.. I know that you would never to that you are so kind.. I was so inlove at that time that I didn’t care about you anymore...So, I couldn’t blame you that you mad at me I deserved it because I was so jerk to you that time but I know I hope that we can be back together I miss the old us.. I missed you for 4 years.. 

 

I don’t know how long I stared at the frame that I fell asleep while holding it.. 

_____________________________________

Donghae’s POV 

 

I groaned softly at alarm of my phone I tried to get some sleep again but my alarm wouldn’t stop and I also heard my mom calling me to wake up cause we will be going in few hours I groaned and turn my alarm off as I lazily went to the bathroom to get ready for myself. After taking a bath I wore my clothes and since It was a beach I need to wear something comfortable to wear. I picked out a white button polo shirt and a light blue chino shorts. After that I went down the living room together with my luggage and my sunglass of course it will be sunny here I need protection from the sun.

 

”Son!are you there already???can you help me with these foods?? Yongwook’s family will be here in any minute” eh?? I thought we will just meet at our destination?

”I know what’s on your mind my son”she chuckles “well last night your aunt jiyeon asks if they can join in our car since His husband wants to have a chitchat with your appa so they told us that they wanted to have a ride together and by means you will be a Hyukjae’s car” what?! With him again???

 

“Are you serious mom?? How about noona where will be she sitting?” 

 

“She will be with you because most of the thing will be in our car since it’s bigger that Hyukjae’s car. Oh! Your sister will be with you too” she beamed and leaves me to be shocked again I sighed cause I know that my sister will just tease me especially that Hyukjae was there I just wish that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter