09. Feelings for you

Never Leave Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi all! You might be confuse at this chapter ㅋㅋㅋ well this chapter is mostly about the past on how Hyojin(ex of hyukjae) confess the wrongful acts that she did and on how they ended their relation ship I hope that you can understand this story 😭😭😭 and please forgive me if the font of the Flashback part is different from the other chapter.. I can't remember that font did I use... so please bear with me if the fonts are different but once I find it I will edit it again ❤️❤️

______________________

Hyukjae’s POV August 2011

 

It was lunch time and I am currenly on the field watching the students having a soccer practice. It’s been a month since I started college and also the time where Donghae left Seoul...

 

“Hyuk? Hyukjae!” I turn my head to see if who was calling me “Oh Hyojin it’s you” she walks toward my direction and sits beside me “Where have you been?? I’ve been waiting for you at infront of my house since you told me that we will go together but you didn’t come. I almost got late you know!” She crossed her arms and snorted I cursed mentally at myself.. My mind was too focus about Hae that I forgot about picking Hyojin at her home. I looked at her with a guilty expression since he almost got late because of me “Oh God I’m so sorry Hyo I didn’t mean to! There’s so much things in my mind that I forgot to fetch you.. please forgive me?” She sighed but smiles afterward “It’s okay Hyuk don’t worry. Luckily I got to our classroom on time. But did something happened??? Are you sick? Is minji giving you stress?? I also notice that you were spacing out the whole lesson earlier” She asked then I just shake my head “I’m fine don’t worry Hyo” “Are you sure?" She asked me with a doubtful tone then notice that I am not eating anything " Hey it's lunchtime you should be eating not just watching some students playing soccer it wont make you full" she teased “I am not hungry” I give her a small smile but she sighs “Seriously Hyuk?? Ever since he- I mean since last month you rarely eat.. And that is strange since you are always hungry" I don't know what is happening to me either it's just that I feel so lonely after he left.. "Why?? Are you on a diet??" She continued "What?? No! I am not like you who is obsess with it" I stuck my tongue "Hey!" She glared at but just I laugh at her “See it’s better if you laugh you will look more handsome” she smiled after seeing my laugh “Ah even if I don’t smile I still looked handsome” “Aigoo so full of yourself though your best friend Donghae is more handsome than you” I can feel my heart is so beating fast after hearing his name “Yeah you’re right Donghae is the most handsome in this universe..” I whisper and smiled at I picture his face in my mind “By the way,Did you guys already talk?” I looked at her sadly and shakes my head “No.. ever since he left we don’t have any communication anymore I tried to chat him but he’s not replying to me at all. He even changed his number.. I guess he is trying to avoid me..Well I can't blame him if he is mad at me since it’s my fault. I said some hurtful words to him.. I ruined our friendship... Maybe this that they called Karma?? Well this is a Karma then I deserve it” I just stared at the ground trying hard to not let any tears to fall off “Hey it’s not your fault though so stop being so harsh to yourself. If Donghae was here I am sure that he will kick you for saying non sense” “Well I really hope that he is here. I will let myself to be hurt physically by him rather than leaving me here by myself” “I-Im sorry” I abruptly looked at her is a puzzle expression why is she saying sorry?? “Hey.. Why are you saying sorry?? It’s not your fault-" “Yes it is! I can't take it anymore the guilt is eating me up.. I-It's my fault why those things happened” She looked at me with a tearful eyes “What do you mean??” I asked confusingly “I-l lied to you.. I’m so sorry Hyukjae I didn’t mean to!” she hold my hands with a trembling voice “What? Can you explain it me? I don't understand” “R-remember the time when I said that he was glaring at me and responding at me in a cold manner? All of those are lies.. He’s not glaring me nor responding in a cold manner I just made it up so that you’ll get mad at him” I remove her hands against mine and massage my head.. I can feel that my head is aching since I am not expecting this confession at all “Why did you do that?” I asked her again trying my best to be calm because after all she is a girl but deep inside I am raging.. I don't understand why did she do that.. “Because I am jealous! I mean you’re with him all the times! You didn’t have time for me, I am your girlfriend but every time we go out you always talk about Donghae. I even thought that you and Hae are a couple and that you are cheating behind my back. So me and my friends made a plan to make Donghae look bad at you. I was so happy when our plan succeed but as day goes by I started to feel guilty.. I realized that I was wrong.. I hurted Donghae and you... I-I was scared to tell you the truth because I know that you will be mad at me but I can’t take it anymore.. the guilt is killing me..” She cover her face with her hands while crying. I know that I should comforting her because she is my girlfriend and she was crying but I dont have the urge to do it. She hurted Hae.. I am so dumb to fall at her lies “But I didn’t cheated on you.. Donghae even supports our relationship. He even helped me on courting you despite of him being busy because he wants me to be happy cause he knows that will happy with you” I clench my fist and closed my eyes it really hurts so much I feel so stupid to believe all of her lies.. I should believe Hae since I known him for years but what did I do?? I just want to disappear and cry out all of the emotions that I am feeling right now “I-If I know that this would happened I shouldn’t those thing... I am really sorry Hyukjae.. If I could just go back at past and fix those things I am willing to do it” “It’s already there you cannot change nor fix the past... Donghae already left me..our friendship got ruined... A-and he is mad at” A single tear drop on my eyes as I left her in the field alone and went straight to my home. I didn’t attend the rest of the class I just want to be all alone right now. Hyojin even texted me and asked where I was and asking for forgiveness I just replied that I am tired and we will talk soon. I just want some space...

 

___________________

 

2015

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter