Promise

Friendship

 " Guys, look at that weird boy.he talks by himself again. let us make him miserable, shall we?" a group is nodding. 

"Mr.pinky, you will become my assistant and help me to defeat evil creatures in this world. Me, Lee sungyeol as a hero will do anything to make the world in peace ." sungyeol said exactly same as in cartoon character that he very adores. Then sungyeol smile brightly at his pink plushy.

"well, well look who want to be a hero.Hey sungyeol, who want a weird hero that talk by himself. before you want to save people, please save yourself first, such a weirdo, HAHAHAHA" All boys laugh at him. " I am not weird and I am talking to mr.pinky. he is my friend and we gonna save the world" sungyeol bark and he does not even scare at all. then, one of boy take sungyeol plushie and torn into half. Sungyeol is shock and his eyes watery as he sees plushie that his mom gave him on his birthday two years ago." You see fool,This stupid thing wants to save the world. HAHAHA. then look now he can do nothing when it is torn apart. HAHAHA." Then sungyeol sob and cry harder while running back to his home. That the reason why he does not have any friend. 

    Sungyeol come to Mrs. Lee's room and hug "eomma why they don't like me. It's weird to friend with my own toys?" ask little sungyeol. His mother just smiles and said "yeollie, you are my son and it's not weird.haha" the sungyeol pout because his mom laughs at him.then Mrs.Lee look at his son and pat his head "baby, I want to listen carefully. I want you be happy in your life dear. people never satisfied with their surrounding and they ALWAYS  judging. I want my son have wonderful life,okay"Sungyeol giggling when his mother pinch his cheek." yeollie dear, if anything happens to me i want you will find a person who always care about you and love you like i do. He or she always beside you whenever you fall and guide you to the right path.Can you do that?". "Wh..wh.. why eomma said like that. Do you don't lo.. love me any..more?". "No dear~~, i really love you until my last breath. If you love me, can you do what i told you?" "okay eomma i will find it. But how eomma. Its seem difficult to seek that person" sungyeol put his hand on his chin while thinking what his mother said about that person. Mrs.Lee smile and kiss sungyeol lips"all you need to do is be kind and treat all people around nice. You also need to smile brightly even you have lots of problem." "Okay eomma, i promise to you that i will find that person. Then i will show to you and you gonna like him or her". Sungyeol said and fell asleep beside his mother."i will wait for the moment my dear lee sungyeol" ​​​​​​

​​​   

 Winter  is the his favorite season because he really loves to see white fluffy on the road. The scenery make him felt calm and he really like to feel coldness of snow. "yeollie can you wait for me. The park not leaving you okay. Don't walk to fast on slippy road,can you?"Mrs.Lee said to Sungyeol,but he just giggle looking her mother.Her mother just sighs with him. But she still smiles and happy as long his precious baby happy.

     Mrs.Lee just let Sungyeol play at park and she went to sit on the nearest bench there, watching over Sungyeol so that he'll not stray away too far. Suddenly, she heard a voice from beside her, "excuse me, can I sit beside you? " It was a mother and her son, looking almost the same age as Sungyeol. Smiling to the lady, Mrs.Lee gave way for her to sit beside on the bench and they both fell into a conversation. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

     I sit on the bench beside my mother, while kicking the snow with my feet as I am listening my mother's conversations with the stranger. I glances at them both and tilts my head, "why does eomma being so nice to a stranger.  She totally oppsite to me, I wish I could be friendly easily just like eomma." the suddenly I sees young boy looked same age like me. He looks very exciting playing the snow . Well i like to observe something and that boy attract me with his feature . Then, what i found is he is talking by himself. Wow. I never expected there will be someone like him. But still i feel there are something that pull me to approach to that boy. "Mom can i play with that guys too?" i ask my mom. My mom is nodding. 

"....... how i can find that person, mr. Snowman" i heard him said. Then he tilts his head and we exchange look. Well he ve..ver..very cute. His brown eyes that look so innocent.  His pink fat cheek that make me want to pinch. And his lips so beautiful. All i can said he look so perfect human. " errr.. Hye... How can i help you?" he ask me while try to hid his face between his leg. "........ Who you talking to?". "emm... Mr. Snow..man" he shows me a smallsnowman that he build. I just keep silent then he talk. " i know you want to said i am weird. But my eomma said i can do what ever i want as long i am happy!" he fold his arm and pouting. " i didn't said anything and by the way, why do you talk to him? Do you don't have anyone to tell about?" i ask him. Suddenly he look down at his snowman and smile sadly to me "i wish i have to. Someone that i can  tell all my problems. But no one dare to near me. They said i am crazy and weird. Then, who should i play with? It's weird to talk or play by yourself?". "No" "what?" he ask me. " i said not. I don't think it's weird.  But i find it's awesome. " he look me with his innocence eyes. " so.. Since i just move here, can i be your first friend?." he look shock and unbelieve what he had heard about" fri....end"."yes, friend.  Friend that always care about you and always together forever". I said while i plop beside him. "ar...e you sure want be friend with me?. Well all kid don't like me. If we are friend, they also hate you". He said unsure. " all deserve to be friend, don't you?. So my name is myungsoo. Kim myungsoo. And i am promise i wil be you forever friend until my last breath. And i will never break promise." i raise my hand. He still look at me silently.  "emm if you don't want to i.." he clamp my mouth and i am speechless . "And my name lee sungyeol and i will be you friend forever and always beside you whenever you fall."  he smile very brightly and every word he said so sincere. "Okay. Let's make our promise at that big tree there." we run toward the tree and draw our name on the tree. "who break the promise must buy an ice cream for month" he said. " agree, sungyeol! " then we talk about lots stuff until our mother call us. 

"can we meet again?" he ask me. " sure! I always waiting for you yeollie. We play at this tree together and no one will disturbing us" i said.Then he suddenly hug me and said thank you.. 

We said goodbye and last thing i heard yeollie said to his mother " mom i got friend.  I love him mom"his mother smile very wide to him while patting his head.  I chuckled his attics and i am back home tell everything happen to my mom. 

 

 

 

I am sorry if have lots of mistake. I am not good in english word. If you have something to said just comments. Thanks for reading my story