chapter 1

Friendship

A few year ago,

Sungyeol pov

Today is first day school after 3 months of holidays. I spent most of my holiday with my beloved best friend, Myung or kim myungsoo. We kind of had a vacation at Busan ( just me and him, hehe he.. we do not do anything. I am innocent okay) with our own money.

“yeollie, come here, I have prepared the breakfast for you, dear” eomma call me

Then I am rushing to the kitchen because I still have another job to do. That why I always wake earlier but I feel happy to do that job. I eat my eomma’s dish alone because she also needs to prepare to go work after my dad passed away when I am 10 years old. She very hard working woman and I am proud she is my mom. After finish my dish, I quickly go to next destination aka myungsoo house. You guys must be wondering why I need to go my bestie house? Well, I am in charge to wake him in morning. His mom aka my second mom(I call her mom because I called my mother eomma) still cannot make his precious wake up, she also wondering why I can wake him up. Well, I am thinking that too.

“Morning mom, where is myungsoo?” ask me

“well I still can’t believe, he still doesn't want wake even I bought a new clock for him. Haih yeollie ah , I feel sad for you because you need come here to wake him, every day. Poor my cute son” she pinches my cheek

“hahaha it’s okay mom. This is what best friend always do, right?”

“I am so lucky that my son has friend like you, always care and help him so much. Have you eat breakfast?”

“No mom, I am lucky because having him as my friend. Yes, my eomma had cook for me”

“Oh okay dear, you should hurry, then you will be late to school:

I nod and go to myungsoo room. Well, his room totally different with me. All his decoration black, his bed, curtain, and desk also black the only thing have different color just his bamboo pillow that he hugging now. He looks like Koala baby when he hugging that thing.Then,  I sit at the edge of his bed and try to shake him gently

“myungsoo ah. Wake up, hey we gonna late to go school”

“I don’t wannawancjdncndiwnijdwjwjns” he mumbles in sleep

“What did you say myungie?”

Just go sleep yeollie , we will go to the beach in the evening,” he said very slow and deep voice and I think it very y. Omg, what I am just saying. Get your grip back!!

“hey holiday is over and we are not on vacation. We need to go to school! Hurry up and wake up!”

Suddenly he hugs me on the waist and forces me to sleep beside him. Then he sniffed my hair. Well, of course, I not shocked because when we were on vacation, I slept same bed with him. Well he like hugging things, that why he hugged me when we on vacation. I don’t mind but I feel so happy because he makes me as a special person for him.

Myungsoo pov

Sungyeol ask me to wake up. Well, I am not a morning person, we still on vacation right?. He is an annoying person but I really love his warm around me, always care to me and maybe I like him. Haha it's not wrong to like your best friend right. Then I hug him to make him shut up

“yeollie ah, it's still early. Can you stop be like my mom”

“but myung…”

“shuuuu… let me sleep okay. Then we will grab ice cream”

Then my mom comes and she yelled at me.

“HEY MYUNGSOO LET GO MY SON! YOU MAKE HIS CLOTH SO MESS UP AND NOW BOTH OF YOU LATE TO SCHOOL. NOW I WANT YOU WAKE UP BEFORE I BURN YOUR BAMBOO PILLOW!!!”

“NOOOO MY BAMBOOOOO!! DON’T MAKE HIM AS YOUR THREAT!! HOW DARE CHOOSE YEOLLIE INSTEAD OF ME”

“ I DON’T CARE! DON’T MAKE YEOLLIE STOP COMING HERE!!”

“ERRGH…OKAY FINE” I grab my towel but before I enter my bathroom I can see yeollie just giggle see my antics with my mom. It makes me happy. I don’t why. What kind of feeling was that???

 

3rd pov

Myungsoo and sungyeol rushing to school because of that incident. Before both of them step into school the gate already shut and they are shocking. The annoying president was there and he holding a literature book. Myungsoo makes ‘such-annoying-brat” face. He doesn't like the president because he trying to become a model and to show that he the brilliant in the universe although there is one person that can beat him and the person is sungyeol.

“wow…wow look at here, the stupid brat with his bestie that what my title in the school. Haha you know since it's our first-day school and you come late. What are you doing sungyeol ah. Teaching stupid brat some alphabet before coming to school. You such waste your time and you make a mistake on the first-day school. How embarrassing our school name if you become a top student. Hahaha” said the president

“HEY. DON’T EVER INSULT MYUNGSOO LIKE THAT. You never know him and you called him stupid. How dare you said that to my best friend.” Sungyeol was upset and he puffs his check.

“ wow..wow…wow dude please cover up your smelly mouth because today is our first-day class and I don’t want to ruin my perfume because of your mouth too much smell. I think if you go to the plant over there maybe we gonna see them in heaven. And for your information, better you teach language first before pointing other people fool. AND FOR GOD SAKE, ITS STILL 7:30 AND OUR SCHOOL LESSON START ON 8:00 . PLEASE CALM YOUR AND TO SIT ON YOUR CHAIR!!!!” myungsoo yelling and showing his watch

“ DON’T PLAY WITH ME FUC… eh its still 7:30. Er.. er.. er o…ka..y please co..me in” president shuttering

Then the gate open. Myungsoo just like ‘don’t- play- with- me’ starring him then they walk to a hall.

Sungyeol turn his head “ myungsoo gonna kill you soon. Serve you. Hahaha” rolling his tongue out. Then he wraps his hand around myungsoo arms.

“ you always be my hero, myungsoo shii” sungyeol whisper

“are you allow me to be your hero”

“no.”

“Why,……. You so meanie yeol” myungsoo pout

“no because I don’t wanna you get hurt and hero always get hurt. But I want you always at my side to support and love me. Can’t you always with me myung”

Myungsoo looks at sungyeol shiny, hopeful, and sincere eyes. It’s so beautiful that I cannot resist his request. Then, myungsoo knock his head.

“ awwww.. myung ahh you so meannie” sungyeol with teary eyes

“stupid you, I will never and ever leave you, idiot. And just think about it. where will I go beside with you? Unless I go to the toilet.” Myungsoo smirk

“ehh.. of course, you can go to the toilet alone. I mea..” yeol blushing

“you wanna see what I do at toilet right. I can tell you. First I my jean and..”

“ple..ase myung why so per…vert sud…denly. I wan..t go to hall alone. Don’t follow me ert” sungyeol shuttering and walk faster

“hahaha wait for me yeol ah. You said don’t leave you. Hehehe” myungsoo try to catch his tall friend

On the way to the hall, they laughing and talking what the will do on class, his new teacher, and everything about the new classmate. Until…………………

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAA MYUNG AH DON’T LEAVE MEEEEEE. I DON’T WANT TO SEPARATE WITH YOU. I WANT YOU WITH MEEEE ON THIS YEAR. MYUNG AHHHHHHHH”

“ errr yeol calm down okay. Everyone looks at us now. Please slow down your voice”

“NOOOOO... HOW CAN WE WILL BE DIFFERENT CLASS… sob… WE STUDY TOGETHER. NOOOO I DON’T WANT TO GO, FIRST CLASS. MYUNG PLEASE TELL TEACHER... I DON’T WANT MYUNG. I DON’T HAVE FRIEND ANY FRIEND ACCEPT YOU. MYUNG AHHH. I DON’T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE”

“hey. hey yeol look at me”

Sungyeol looking at myungsoo. His face already messes up with his tear and his eyes already red. He sobbing.

“Look your face and cloth were dirty now. Haish, you such a kid yeol. Listen to me. We just separate class right. we still on the same school with the same roof. Please don’t ever skip class because of this, yeol. I will meet you. I promise”

“but.. but. You gonna leave me alone and having the new friend and forgetting me and I will lonely whole this year and…”

“ I always come for you. I promise. I promise you are only my friend and you’re my best friend until I die, didn't you remember. But I need you trust me with your whole heart that I will not leave you alone and break the promise. Could you?”

Sungyeol just starring myungsoo then he nodding and smile brightly said

“ I will trust you myung. I will .”

“okay good. Let's go let me send you to your new class”

“I am sad myung.”

“ next year we will together I promise. I will study hard and follow you to nerd class... hahaha”

“ Are you said I am nerd myung”

“Yes, you are. You always study study study... I hate it”

“But we need study right! To our future and blah blah blah…”

“You starting again..”

 

start a new journey of their friendship. what will happen, next guys,???????

i am sorry I am not updating because I am scared no one gonna read my fic. anyway, thank you guys who subcribe my story. i will try to update more faster. beacuse lately i feel sad . hope you commenting my story