Haesica Part 2

SM Town: Haunted..

 

YOUR POV

 

I was totally engrossed in my thoughts until I bumped into somebody

I looked up to see

 

 

OMONA~ IT'S KYUHYUN!!!

 

He looked up at me, shook his head and smiled.

HIS SMILE!! It melted me completey!

And then

.

.

.

.

.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED??

.

.

.

.

.

HE PINCHED MY NOSE!!!

Kyuhyun: Hey cutie, a piece of advise. Please look at the road and walk. Don't just think about your prince charming every now and then *smile*

I surely can't when he's right before me! And his effect on me... Wow... It's like he just shooved off all my tensions just in a snap!!

I nodded, blushing of course

He smiled and went back to his work.

I mean, he passed by me.

And now I can't help but be pre occupied by that instead!

I was AGAIN daydreaming about him when suddenly Hyoyeon unnie came out of nowhere and hugged me

Okay now THAT was scary unlike what had happened a few seconds ago... *.*

Hyoyeon: I SAW THAT!! I saw that I saw that! 

Here she goes, teasing me like there's no tomorrow! 

I can't help but blush again

Hyoyeon: What a great pair you make together! I know you like him! ;)

I was about to deny it but only if she lets me complete my sentences, right? She has a bad habit of cutting people off! Not literally of course! She just doesn't let anyone talk! She's an extrovert and I am too. That is why we get along so well. :D 

Hyoyeon: Ah ah don't lie to me.... You always matchmake everyone and now leave your situation upto me. Even I am good at all this. :P

Me: Ah...unnie!! You don't need to do that! 

Hyoyeon: I need to do it dongsaeng. After all you set me up with my forever long time crush Eunhyukkie oppa. Now we both became Hyohyuk. BECAUSE OF YOU!!

 

Oh..kay?!

 

Hyoyeon: Aw... You look really KYEOPTA when you blush :D

She pinched my cheeks and oww.. that hurts!

Oy I almost forgot about my vocal lessons.

Hmm.. I can attend that later though. But what about my dance class. I GTG!!!

Me: UNNIE!!! I have to go. I have my dance classes.

Hyoyeon: *pouts* Okay Bye!

Me: Bye unnie. muahh~~

I pecked her on her cheeks *and that does not at all mean I'm a lesbian!*

Me: And....thanks... for you know, about that...

Hyoyeon: Oh yeah yeah. Now go! BYE!

I waved at her and ran towards my class. I took a last glimpse towards her and waved again.

I went into the room and started warming up before dancing.

Donghae oppa came inside the room. Oh yeah, I just forgot, he is going to train us today.

YEY!!! I am really excited.

I suddenly realized what happened this morning.

About what Jessica unnie told me... I amost forgot!

What should I do? Some of you may say I shouldn't get involved in their personal matters, I get that! But.. You know what happened this morning. She already feels at fault for confessing everything to me. And I just want to make her happy!

I realised I'm *AGAIN* daydreaming and I only realised it when Donghae oppa snapped his fingers before me

Donghae: Daydreaming about...?

Me: Huh? Nothing! *smile*

Donghae oppa shook his head and smiled at me.

He was about to go when I called him to ask a REALLY important question.

Me: Hae oppa!!! Ah... Never Mind *sigh*

Donghae: What? Tell me..

Me: Ah nothing...

Donghae: *sigh* If you have any problem, ask me after the class, ne?!

I just nooded.

 

 

Soon after the bell rang I thought about confronting Hae oppa about the fiasco that happened today

Donghae: Yes ______ say. What happened?

Me: Oppa.. I just wanted to ask you that... err.... who do you like to hang out with? Yoona unnie or Jessica unnie?

Donghae oppa was obviously shocked 

Argghh... Why did I ask that? I should have been more polite!

As I said, I'm very bad at expressing my feelings! But I still do consider myself as an extrovert hmph! 

Donghae: Err... May I know why? I mean, of course I like to spend time with both of them. But why are you asking this all of a sudden? I told you to meet me not because I wanted or rather, asked YOU to dig into my bussiness! 

Yeah I really SHOULDN'T have mentioned it.

I didn't know he could be so rude at times. Maybe even he's moody!

Psychology says that if you genuinely like somebody, you unconsciously start behaving like them. I don't even know who's trait this is! 

Anyway, I don't even know why i'm blaming him. I mean, I'm completely at fault! I really shouldn't have asked...

I wanted to apologize but he just disappeared.

SIGH

What should I do now?!