Haesica 1

SM Town: Haunted..

 

YOUR POV

 

I don't know why but whenever I pass through the hall or whenever I would be in my training room, everyone would glare at me

Hmmm... *shrug* Anyway...

*gasp* Miyoung unnie!!

Me: Hi Miyoung unnie!!

Tiffany: I told you to call me Tiffany (pout)

Me: *giggle* Sorry

Tffany: *smile* it's ok. Now tell me, how's ur training going? Found any hot guy?! *wink*

Me: Nope~ eeww!!

Tiffany: Huh?! I know you like someone. You always day dream about 'that one' *tease*

Do I ?!

Me: Aniyo! I don't!

Tiffany: I know you like someone. And if you don't tell me, I-I won't talk to you!

Ah nooo~~ I guess I have to tell her then *sigh*

Me: *hesitating** lowering my head* Kyuhyun oppa!

Tiffany: MWO?!

Me: Ne. Pls don't tell this to anyone!

 

Tiffany's POV

 

WHAT??!!

SHE ALSO LIKES KYUHYUN!!!

OH NOOOOOO!!!

What about Victoria!!?? She also likes him

Guess I'm just thinking too much about this! 

Okay Stop!

 

YOUR POV

 

My phone rang and that means that I would have to leave Miyou- I mean Tiffany unnie alone... with my secret.

I mean, I do trust her but... I don't know... I haven't even told Jessica unnie about this, who btw, is my closest pal 

*SIGH*

 

Anyway, I was just about to go to the room when I saw Jessica unnie

I know I really don't have time for this, but I really just want to meet her once

Saying that to myself, I headed towards her

Hmm.. She looks sad... I wonder what happened!

Me: Umm... Jessica unnie? What's up?

As soon as she saw me, she put on a fake smile

Jesica: Oh _____. What made you come here? *smile*

Me: You look sad.. Is something wrong?

Jessica: Me? Sad? That's like two opposite words placed together! 

Me: I'm your best friend. Or atleast I think so. And I know that something's wrong.. It's written all over your face!

Jessica: .....

You: Reply Unnie!

Jessica: Well I was talking to Yoona and... She revealed something.. well, guess what? She loves... Donghae! 

You: Oh.. okay! So?... Wait... Don't tell me you li-

Jessica: Yes!

You: What??

I looked down. Okay, one thing you should really know about me is that: I AM NOT A GOOD COUNSELLOR! 

I don't even know what do now. I mean, sure I feel bad for her but... I... I don't know how to express my feelings well. I hope she knows that!

Jessica: Hey don't act like you feel bad for me. And I don't even know why I told you this. A burden for you as well as for ME! 

Ouch. That hurt like a ! 

Oh yeah! One thing you would want to SHOULD know about her is that she has severe mood swings. Never, I emphasize.. NEVER approac her when she's mad! Which I did! And standing here quietly is sure as hell not helping!

And just when I was about to say anything, Jessica unnie's phone rang. OH THANK GOD! 

Jessica: Taeyeon? Yeah what? Okay I'll be there in a minute! I have to go. Thanks for nothing!

Err... You might be thinking that Jessica unnie's a ! But she isn't... Trust me! 

Just... Don't approach her when she's angry!

____________________________________________

Comment Comment!

And tell me whom u like the best? Haesica or Yoonhae?? ;)

Tag Along! :D