Lost Time: The Princess of Balance

Lost Time

Mina’s eyes fluttered open as she felt something hit her head lightly. She looked at the girl in front of her with confusion.

 

Time woke up in another dimension

Her head and thoughts were in confusion

Because she herself does not know what she yield

So now she waits for her questions to be filled

 

‘Where am I?’ Her thought was interrupted by a soft voice calling her name. Could it be? Is it her?

 

“Mina, let’s go. You can’t be late to your own wedding, you know.” The girl chuckled before she pulled the dazed girl up.

 

“Momo unnie?” The confusion in her voice was noticeable as her eyes widened to recognize the older girl. Momo smiled before shaking her head.

 

“You slept all the way to the Castle. Fortunately you woke up or I would’ve been your stand-in at the wedding.” The blonde joked as she fixed her blood-red coat and opening the carriage’s door. Mina stared at her in shock before looking at her surroundings.

 

“Where are we?” She asked as she looked at Momo who was calmly waiting for her to come down.

 

“Where? Of course we’re at the Thrice dimension. And today, December 19, year 1896, you’ll be married to your beloved soulmate which is Kwon Jieun, soon to be Myoui Jieun. And I, Commander Hirai Momo of the JYP Nation that is led by you, was asked by your future wife also known as my best friend, to be the best ‘man’. Does that clear everything?” Mina blankly nodded as she pinched her sides to make sure she isn’t dreaming and thank the heavens, she was not. She was living the dream that she always wanted.

 

Time wondered if she was dreaming

But everything was so real

The relieving yet doubting feeling

Rest uneasy in her heart, waiting for the snow to feel

 

“Alright, now let’s go!” Momo led Mina to the Castle’s Grand hall where the latter saw many familiar faces. Nayeon, Jungyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was also there. What the hell? Where was she?

 

‘The Twice dimension was for Chungha and Jieun’s ending, the Thrice dimension is for you and Jieun. And those who are sent there, are a part of the world you created.’ A voice inside Mina’s head said as she stood by JYP as she anxiously waits for her ‘future-wife’.

 

She still thought she was dreaming until she heard the wedding bells chiming as the grand doors opened with Jieun walking towards her with the brightest smile she could show. She could give the world’s most beautiful girl a run for her money, for real.

 

Jieun then stopped in front of Mina before closing her face to Mina’s and the latter forgot how to breathe for 30 good seconds.

 

“Stop thinking about what happened in the other dimension and focus in our dimension right now, my guardian.”

 

So it was true. Mina had another life in the Thrice dimension where it’s her happy ending. She broke the rules unintentionally and went back from the Twice to the Thrice dimension. But why does she have no memories of this place? Is it because of--?

 

“It’s because this new world is created by you, with the bond you had with Jieun. It created an alternate ending with you and Jieun in this dimension. It is your power.” She turned to see JYP who gave her a fatherly smile and deep bow.

 

The lost time had found her home

And discovered her real identity that roamed

Around the people she saved by creating this world

The world where she won the game that fate had set in to the world.

 

“Your highness Myoui Mina, you are the Princess of Balance. And by creating this world, you made two balanced dimensions with two separate happy endings. All hail, Myoui Mina!”