The first 8 guardians

Lost Time

"Nayeonnie~ Let's take a walk together~"

 

"Im Nayeon, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

"Jungyeon ah, help me play with these legos~"

 

"Yoo Jungyeon, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

"Momo ah, I cooked for you because you always take care of me~"

 

"Hirai Momo, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once." 

 

"Sana-ya, let's make spring rolls~"

 

"Minatozaki Sana, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

"Jihyo-ya, thank you for always taking care of me more than you should~"

 

"Park Jisoo, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

"Dahyun ah, teach me your eagle dance~"

 

"Kim Dahyun, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

"Chaeyoungiee~ Teach me how to draw pleaseeee"

 

"Son Chaeyoung, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

"Tzuyu-ah, you look like yodaaaaa~ Kyeoptaaaa~"

 

"Chou Tzuyu, you are here by sent to the 4Dimension as punishment for falling in love with your Once."

 

 

"All these guardians were top notch and weren't easy to break, how come the same girl made them fall for her?"

 

"We need to make a move JYP, or the prophecy will really happen."

 

"I know! I know! Just, get me Myoui Mina. Tell her, she has a new once to guard."