The Second Wish

5 Wishes

Words written in this font are the written words of Kim Hani

Words written in this font are the memories of Kim Hani



One time, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you...about us...

Can you feel me when I think about you?

We started as stranger that eventually became bestfriends. But we were more than that, Jungkook. We were more than pinky promises and friday night hangout with the gang.

Then it just happened. I actually fell for you even before I  realized it. 

Jungkook, it was my choice to be your friend but falling for you was out of my control. And I'll always love you, Jeon Jungkook.

That time, I wished for us. I wished that you would be mine and I'll be yours. And it did, Jungkook. I became yours and I felt perfect. Right then I believed that just once, life can give us a fairytale.


"Morning oppa" You greeted Taehyung and his friends as you make your way to you locker.

"Hey" "Hi Hani" "GoodMorning Hani"

"Where's Jungkook" You asked.

"Jungkook's still preparing his suprise for-"

"Library"  Taehyung gave a look at Jimin and he smiled back to you. "He's at the library, Hani"

"What is he preparing?"

"He's preparing for a-"

"TEST!" Hoseok butted in. 

"Yes. A test" Taehyung smiled at you again but you gave him a suspicious look before turning your whole attention back to your locker. 

The bell rang signalling for the start of your class. "Okay bye Hani" Taehyung quickly dragged Hoseok and Jimin away while you were left alone. 

When it was lunch break, you quickly ran down to the cafeteria because you felt that there was something wrong. You saw that the whole gang except one person was already sittted. "Oppa. where's jungkook?" You asked when suddenly-

"Hyung! Come with me." 

You looked at the person and noticed that he was sweating . "Jungkook what happened?" 

Jungkook only looked at you for a second before turning away to look at Jimin. "Come on Hyung." Jungkook dragged Jimin away, leaving you quite hurt. 

Suga, one of Taehyung's friend, saw you looking quite lost after what happened. "Don't worry Hani. Maybe he's got something on his mind or he missed out on a project." 

"Okay" You said but still it bothered you. 

The whole day a thousand of thoughts run through you head. You looked back if you had said or did anything wrong to him. 

As the school ended, you waited for Jungkook by his locker as it was your thing that he would walk you back home. Ten minutes passed and you heard footsteps towards your way. You expected to see him but your heart sank when you saw Taehyung.

"Oppa?"

"Sorry Hani. He has...something to do. So I'll be the one accompanying you for today. Besides, we live in the same house. Now come on. Let's get some ice cream first"

You sighed. You haven't talk to Jungkook this day and you missed him. You missed his smile that was only for you. You missed his laugh when you bring up a joke. You missed the sublte moments that you have. 

You and Taehyung grabbed ice cream before making your way down to the park. Taehyung somehow made you want to go through the park before going home. Feeling down, you gave up and you let him drag you to the park. 

You were about to enter the park when suddenly Taehyung covered your eyes. "Just trust me Hani. You're gonna like it"

He guided as you walk inside the park then you abruptly halted. "Okay open your eyes when I saw open" He said leaving you just standing with your eyes close.

You waited. You began to feel awkward when suddenly-"OKAY OPEN YOUR EYES"

You delayed opening your eyes when your ears percked up music.


Ooh pretty baby
This world might've gone crazy
The way you save me
Who can blame me
When I just wanna make you smile?
I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye
Like Hathaway
Write a song for you like this
You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you,
Baby you're so classic
You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
It's love on rewind,
Everything is so throwback-ish (I kinda like it, like it)
Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you're so classic

You opened you eyes and saw a bright pavilion decorated with lights and flowers. You looked down and saw that the path way that was leading to the pavilion were ligned  with candles. Then you saw him at the end of the pathway holding a bouquet of carnation and singing with the song while Jimin sings with him. 

You slowly walk towards him and then it happened again. The thing that happened when you first met and you were dancing with him. Time just slowed down and it was all focus to him. To his smile. To his eyes. To the way he reached out for you when you where close.

"Hi" He said as he hand you the bouquet. 

"Hi" You smiled. Then he smiled and guided you to the center of the pavilion.

"What's this, Kook?"

"This?"

"Yes. All of this." You searched an answer in his eyes.

"Hani. I don't know how to explain this because I'm afraid it might end what we have. I told myself I might as well take the risks because I know that what I feel is true. You have no idea how much I want you to be mine. I get jealous, I get mad. Every man that I see is a threat of me having you. And I want you to be happy but I want to be the reason, Hani. From the first day I saw you. You had me...I was yours." Jungkook took your hands and gave it a light squeezed before kissing it. 

"Please be mine".

You were shocked and searched his eyes again. You noticed that Jungkook smile began to disappear. Suddenly, your hands reached up his face and caress his cheeks. 

"Do you know that after all this time, I still fall for you everyday" Jungkook looked at you and smiled. "You've always been my everything, Jungkook" 


And you'll always be my everything.