The Note

5 Wishes

Hi, I'm Kim Hana...

And attach to this note is a letter about my 5 Wishes.

You may say that it also contains the story of my sad life but it is my only way to say goodbye to him... Time is running out and I just want him to know the truth .

First, let me tell you that all of us has reserved wishes...that we can use in times of need but what differ us from each other is the number of wishes. Now I don't know where the number of wishes is based on but if I were to be asked I'd wished I had more.

Second, if you were to be given a chance to use it , I beg of you...use them in a way that in the end you will never regret anything. Learn from my mistake.

Lastly, I want you to know that when you used up all your wishes, there is no going back nor there is no taking back of those wishes. It is a natural rule. You may see in movies that these are reversable but not in my case. But I pray that yours are.

Now I have to ask a favor from you ( who ever found this wondering letter of mine), please give the letter that is attached to this note to this man...

Jeon Jungkook

You may or may not read the letter....It's fine. But please give it to him. 

If he didn't accept it, please keep trying. It contains my 5 wishes that I made for him. For us.

I trust in you that you would deliver it to him soon. I'm running out of time. 

 

Hurry and find him, please.

 

12/05/16 10:05 PM