2/?

Still Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: okay I know I'm way passed with this story, I'm sorry for the late update, I still hope that someone can still like this. I won't promise when I can post the next chapter but I can assure you that I'll be posting it as soon as I can. Please do leave a comment, I'll appreciate it all.

 

Author's POV

It's been a week and the boys didn't know what to feel or do anymore. There's article everywhere stating NU'EST participating in the idol survival show, they're afraid of what everyone will say, they're scared of failing and disappointing their fans.  Despite all of this, they continued to support each other like before, their bond going stronger than before. They can only hope that by joining this show they'd be able to remove the idea of them being Pledis Flops.

Finally the dreaded day came. The teasers for the new idol show came, they're afraid to even open their SNS accounts for they're afraid that people would judge them, bash them. But still the boys could feel that there are still people who believes and support them, their fans. Yes they did not have a huge fandom, but all the messages left to their sns shows how their fandom is broken by the news but still they showed their support and encouragement that they believe in them, that they know Nu'est members are not flops and untalented. They're one of the hidden gems, unpolished and kept in the closet neglected by their own company.

The first episode came, and it's only the first episode yet there's already a drama. They were bashed, insulted and humiliated in front of the world. Some pitied them, some expresses sympathy but there are also people who laughed at them.

“they've already debuted what are they doing here?”

“isn't unfair? For them to be here?”

“sure they aren't talented enough, cuz’ if they were then they'd be famous!”

“What is Ren even doing there? He's not talented, he just have his beautiful face!”

“Nu'Est Oppa, Fighting! L.O.V.E.s is always besides you.”

“Really JR? He can't even sing?”

“Nu'est being neglected by f***ing pledis! They don't deserve this! They could've been famous, Face is a really good song. Their songs are great and the beats is awesome too bad Pledis took them for granted and now they're sending a 5 year old idol group to a show where they have to pretend they're still a trainee?!”

“Good job Pledis! You're really daebak! Sending 4/5 is a sure win ah?”

Ren is scrolling to the comment section of the article reading some of the comments left by the netizens. He kept on reading all of it, you could probably see a slight wetness of his eyes, his tears waiting for a moment to drop, he was trying to refresh the website to read more when someone snatched his phone.

“it won't bring you any good if you keep on reading on this" Baekho said while keeping Ren's phone out of his reach.

“Ren ah come here and eat this breakfast I made" said Aron, as he and Minhyun was fixing the table, Ren only nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter