1/?

Still Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry I'm late for uploading it! but here it is, hope you guys like it. :)

Being an idol is not easy, there are a lot of problems and hardship if you'd like to be on top. It wouldn't stop to your debut, as your debut is the start of another challenge that is to climb the top. Nu'Est is considered as one of those groups who struggled long enough in the industry, yes they are talented and hard working, but sometimes no matter how much effort you insert on something it wouldn't be appreciated by all. Their debut was something to be remembered for their concept is about bullying they have gained a lot of attention and praise... and somewhere from there, their agency failed to provide a proper promotion they were neglected and ignored, and now even considered as a failure. Having no choice but to continue working hard to be successful, they were sent to participate in a survival show called Produce 101.

At Pledis Ent.:

CEO: JR, Ren, Minhyun and Baekho the four of you will participate in Produce 101, in order to get more public attention. All of your activities as a group will be on haitus. Do you understand?

Their fans and them were hoping for a comeback, but they got no choice since the company already decided on it. They can only nod at their CEO.

CEO: Aron will be on haitus too. If you don't have any questions, the meeting is now adjourned.

they were about to leave the conference room when the CEO started to speak once again,

CEO: And I almost forgot you also can't update any of your SNS accounts and... oh! JR, Ren you need to have space from now on, you can't cling to each other anymore. No more skinship.

MH: but Ceo, that's not skinship! you know their relationship.

BH: I think that's too much sir, their relationship doesn't have anything to do with this show.

CEO: Koreans doesn't approved gay relationships, you guys know it. your career is at the bottom now, you can't risk to add another reason for you to reach the bottom faster.

Ren: we got it sir, we'll avoid skinship and we'll have space for each other.

CEO: its a good thing you understand Mingi, How about you Jonghyun?

Aron, Minhyun and Baekho can only stare at them, they're hurt for having to participate in that show already, now Jr and Ren's relationship is being at risk too.

with his voice being deeper than ever, fingers clenching really hard Jr answered their CEO.

JR: yes sir, now if you can excuse me sir.

with that JR quickly left the building Minhyun quickly followed him.

Baekho: "you're too much sir." and followed the two

CEO: This is the only way you can continue being Nu'Est, you understand this right, Mingi? Aron don't go somewhere you could attract attention, it won't help you guys if a scandal we're to come out now.

Aron: I'll be on guard sir, let's go Mingi yah.

Ren couldn't say anything he could only bow to their CEO as they walk out of the room.

 

Ren POV:

it would be hard, but this maybe our last chance to ach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter