B.A.P On The Move!!!!

That Time Of The Month,Again......

2 minutes on the microwave. 1:59 and counting, and soon.....soon, your glorious popcorn would be ready.

You sighed as your bright pink wall clock told you that it was only 11:08 am, but you didn't really care, for your very soul was craving something buttery and fattening and life-threatening and completely unhealthy at the moment, and as luck would have it, you had finished your bacon the day before. Cheers to being an adult, I guess-no one can stop me......

Your groin was somewhat tamed with more painkillers and your cat nap that you had after your phone call with Youngjae- now that the worst of the cramps were behind you, the guilt of bailing out on your friends was starting to creep up on you, the feeling sent uncomfortable twinges of regret through your stomach as you leaned against the counter,........I really hope they are having a blast.....

*TING*!!!

The microwave let out a cheerful sound as you popped open its door, and the smell of grease and butter hit you in the face as you sighed eagerly in anticipation. Gingerly pulling out the steaming hot pouch of artery-clogging goodness out of the microwave with your fingertips, you some music in the background, setting your phone to 'Randomize' as you put it on the counter-

-and soon you found yourself singing along to Girls' Generation's "Lion Heart" as you bent a little to rummage through the top shelf of your fridge, looking for a drink to accompany your healthy breakfast meal....

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Zelo was travelling the stratosphere at a speed that would have killed any normal human being, burning them to a crisp as the high velocity and winds would rip them apart almost instantly-

-true, even the maknae's ears were ringing at the rate he was going, but all he could think about was you, and what kind of trouble you must be in, so he streaked through the the thermals and clouds as the sound barrier resonated though his body, Junhong!!!!

The maknae was shaken out of his thoughts/concentration and almost went crashing from the sky in a headspin-

-catching himself in an awkward bounce, the tallest member of B.A.P went from an impossible altitude in the sky to a shaky descent into a mulberry bush about 3 blocks away from your apartment, "Hyung-really?!"

As Zelo crouched into a battle-ready position(whilst pulling random twigs and spurs from his clothes and backside), a shadowy, dark green wolf appeared next to him, and Zelo knew that if Jongup had lips he would be smiling, "Sorry-are you alright?"

The maknae sighed and ran his fingers through the emerald fur on Jongup's back-he couldn't stay mad at him for even a minute- and Zelo snorted, "They sent you to stop me from rushing in?  Well, tell them-"

A flash of lightning appeared, giving the Maknae Line a mini-heart attack as Youngjae appeared in a blaze of golden glory, his eyes flashing yellow as streams of data ran through them, "No, you idiot-what we've decided to do is breach into noona's apartment. I can touch any electrical object and see when she was there last. After that, we will launch Operation:Black Phoenix On The Riverboat Rising."

Zelo raised an eyebrow, "......What the hell does that even mean, hyung?"

Youngjae smirked, "If you had stuck around you would that it is one of my best plans ever. The others are waiting on my all clear before Phase 2X, and then-"

The wolf tilted his head to the side, and suddenly his fur bristled, his muscles on edge,"...There's a faint heartbeat.One. And it's coming from ______-noona's apartment."

Youngjae cursed under his breath as he also took up a squatting position,data and numbers still flying by in his pupils, and Zelo couldn't resist a final jab, "I take it that there's a change of plans, hyung?"

Zelo waited until the street was clear before taking off at a sprint down the block- Jongup smiled at Youngjae, "Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on him," and before the brainy one could blink the wolf had morphed into a swarm of bumblebees, who took a minute to swarm around Youngjae's head dizzyingly in what the brainy one could only assume was a Moon Jongup way of comforting him before taking off in a decent sized green cloud after the tall boy, and Youngjae slapped his head in frustration.

Youngjae, report. The singer in question jumped up at the sudden bass in his head and brushed himself off before pulling out his phone and typed, giving off the act to anyone that could be watching him that he was deep in the SNS world, but in reality it was a cover as he kept his eyes low to the ground, Hyung, Jonguppie heard one heartbeat coming from noona's apartment, and Zelo dashed off again. I'm in hot pursuit of the Maknae Line.

The sun was now warming up the back of his neck, and the vocalist pulled up his collar as Himchan growled, Keep them in your sights-as soon as Daehyun recovers more, he'll open up a portal and we'll all be there. Yes hyung-Jokomato checking out.

Even though the situation was serious, Youngjae couldn't stop the small smile from spreading on his face when he heard a faint chuckle coming from Daehyun's tired voice, You dork....

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

You were munching on your fifth cookie as you began to tidy up your kitchen. After sprinling detergent on your mattress, you noticed that you had accidentally let some blood out on the floor in your hallway, so you wiped that up as well. Your phone was now connected to your wireless speaker, and currently one of VIXX's songs was  distracting you from your cramps as you whistled a bit to yourself, I promise I will not let this completely overwhelm me, and I will be somewhat productive if I'm not leaving my apartment today.

A bright flash from outside had you jump for a second, What was that? Lightning? But the forecast said that it would be nice all weekend......

Peeking though your curtains and opening up two of your living room windows, you didn't see anything after a while-it was a rather beautiful day, with little to no clouds in the sky, and that pang of guil tcame back to you as you remembered your botched plans with B.A.P, I gotta find a way to make it up to them, you chuckled to yourself as you could see them in your head:Yongguk sitting off to the side underneath some oak tree, writing deep and poignant lyrics while Himchan posed nearby and took selfies by the lake. Daehyun would alternate between insulting Youngjae(who would be catching up on all of his games on his tablet, rolling his eyes when Daehyun poked him) and inhaling cheesecake and sandwiches while they both sat cross-legged on a blanket, and Jongup and Zelo would be running around like kids, their laughter brightening up anyone nearby as they played some game like Frisbee or hide-and-seek...

You were so lost in your thoughts as you went into your laundry room to run the washer, figuring at this time you wouldn't be bothering any of your neighbors, that you completely missed your phone jingling off the hook...

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Zelo cursed as he got to your block, sliding his phone shut as he squinted up towards your floor through the sunlight, - come on noona, I need to know if you're alright.......

A swarm of bees transformed midair next to Zelo into a tense Jongup, "Still nothing?" Zelo shook his head, and began walking to the double doors that would let the both of them into the building. Zelo typed in your code to get in through the first set of doors, and Youngjae appeared not a moment later in another flash of gold lightning, "We have our orders to not do anything until the others get here." The main vocalist looked pointedly at the youngest one with them, who had reached into a pocket on the side of his pants and pulled out twin dagger knives, twirling them in anticipation of a fight.

Zelo opened his mouth, no doubt to throw some remark at his hyung, before Jongup put out a peacekeeping hand on both Zelo's and Youngjae's shoulders, "Okay, that's fine, but we can at least do some recon, right hyung?" The shortest guy looked at the brainy one and used his puppy eyes, which was a surefire way to get anyone to bend to his will.

Youngjae couldn't resist-it wasn't even like he tried;sighing, Youngjae nodded once, "You're right. Let's take the stairs-noona's apartment is only on the 5th floor and in my entrance I may or may not have (temporarily) disrupted the electrical grid of this complex."

Zelo 'accidentally' slapped Youngjae upside the head as he went by, taking the stairs first, but the maknae was smiling, "Let's go then-it's the perfect warm up for a fight!!!"

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

As the last song faded away, you were struck by inspiration, "I know!!!!I'll bake an extra batch of my famous chocolate chip cookies and add it to the food I was planning on bringing the boys today," you smiled as you figured that was the perfect way to get everything right again. You turned off your speaker and went back into your kitchen, pulling ingredients and mixing bowls from your cabinets as you went....

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Jongup was leading the way up the stairs, with Youngjae in the middle and Zelo towering in the rear, watching his hyungs' backs as Jongup his supersonic hearing again, his veins starting to glow that bright green again. Putting a hand to the wall as they crept up the stairs, Jongup closed his eyes and tried to shift through the various pulses of the building to focus on his beloved noona,and Youngjae took careful observation, "Anything we can use?"

Jongup shook his head as he opened his eyes, "Too many other interferences," the dancer nodded to himself as they got to a sign that indicated that they were on the 4th floor, "I think I should go Eagle and see what I can see from her window-"

"-and you won't be going alone, Uppie."

The younger half of B.A.P all jumped as a flaming tiger and shining peacock appeared from a grey, swirling circle on the cement wall next to them, and Youngjae pressed a hand to his flutering heart as soon Yongguk and Himchan appeared as themselves, "Sorry about that," Yongguk nodded once as Daehyun steped out, closing the portal behind them. "This is what we'll do:Jongup and Himchan will go for ______-noona's windows, to see if they can see anything we can focus on." No sooner had Yongguk spoke were the Himup couple looking at each other before turning into a swarm of butterflies and bees, soaring around each other in a colorful pink and green spiral before heading out of the smoker's window above Zelo's head as the leader looked at Youngjae, "You're with me, Youngjae-yah, to help me clear out this building-there are only about 7 other tenants home today, so it shouldn't be too hard."

Youngjae nodded as Yongguk cast his soulful eyes towards Daehyun and Zelo, "Daehyun-ah, you are more sensitive to sound than Jongup is-continue what he was doing as you continue up this staircase.Junhong," here, Yongguk allowed himself a small pause, and Zelo flinched, thinking he was to be reprimanded for running away earlier, but the leader only allowed himself a small smile towards his youngest, "Cover our Damchu's ." The maknae felt a rush of gratitude towards his leader as he saluted and chased after Daehyun, who was already on the next flight of stairs up as Youngjae looked towards his leader hyung, "What did you have in mind, hyung?"

Yongguk smiled darkly while he held up a flaming hand and said in his signature cave-like voice, "Let's see if the apartment's safety code is up-to-date, shall we?"

Youngjae took a glance from the hand to his hyung's face, and gulped, suddenly very,very glad that Yongguk fought for the side of  justice and goodness.......

............................................................................................................................................................................................

You were happily mixing the dry ingredients together, sifting flour and sugar while adding a dash of cinnamon for a small afterbite as you whistled to yourself, They're gonna love these, I swear it!!!! You reached into your fridge for the milk, butter and 2 eggs as you brought them to the counter, setting the oven to preheat and reaching for a knife when a flutering noise tickled your ears,...Hmm? What in the world......?

You tried to tune it out, but it grew louder as you realized that it was coming drectly from outside your window, and you were now nervous as the sound was no longer small, but it almost sounded like a hoard of wasps or bats were trying to get inside your apartment.

You felt a shiver go down your spine as you realized that your curtains were moving, and you forgot that you had opened your windows earlier. Well, I still have that screen to stop the mosquitoes and such from coming in-

*RRRRRIP!!!*

You jumped as the unmistakable sound of one of those screens were ripped from the outside and you dashed back into the kitchen, grabbing your wooden block and clutching it to your chest as a weapon as you turned off all the lights in your apartment and pressed yourself against a wall, creeping away while keeping the window just inside your line of vision......

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Himchan reopened his telepathy grid again, so all of the members could hear him when he scolded Jongup, Good going, Uppie-you ripped one of noona's screens!!!Watch your stingers!!!

Jongup sounded apologetic, Sorry hyung, I just wanted to get a better look inside, Himchan sighed, and everyone felt the gentle nudge of psychopseudo comfort the B.A.P umma was sending his favorite dongsaeng,  Ah, it's alright-we can just get her some new ones,alright? Daehyun called out from somewhere on the 5th floor staircase, Guys-there's definitely someone still there-I can hear movement from the living room-wait, no, now in the kitchen!! Jongup's voice went cold, There's the smell of detergent, as though someone is trying to hide the blood we saw...

*WEE-ONG-WEE-ONG-WEE-ONG*

All of a sudden, the lights in the building went out as the blinking yellow emergency lights came on in the staircases, landings, and now on each floor as Himchan said, What  the hell...? An automated voice sounded from surround sound speakers in the building, the announcement in clear Korean as a female spoke, "Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears that we have a slight situation on our hands. Please locate the staircase closest to you and make your way down towards the emergency exits of this building. Assist the elderly and children as you see fit. In 3 minutes, the sprinkler system will activate and begin dousing the area. The emergency response unit will respond accordingly.Thank you for your cooperation."

Daehyun sounded amused, The tenants on the lower floors are all on high alert and making their way towards the exits. Our guest is still in noona's apartment, though-perfect.....

As the message began to repeat itself, Youngjae shuddered as Yongguk tossed down a now smoldering pile of trash he found in a recycling bin nearby from the smoke detector, the leader's eyes still lit with power, That should keep the system going-let's keep going. The look on the rapper's face went from terrifyingly scary to borderline thoughtful as he said, I'm sorry for messing up the environment-I promise I will clean you up later, Yongguk nodded to the pile of burning papers and banana peels, and Youngjae couldn't help it-

The main vocalist let out a laugh as he flipped switches on a nearby gridbox, turning off the switch that would alert the local authorities of the building's predicament, and as Yongguk raised an eyebrow in question to him-

*CRASH* "AAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

The two looked at each other, and without another second to spare they took off up the stairs, taking them two at a time to your floor.....

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

You gasped as suddenly the lights went out completely in your apartment, even the blinking light of the oven went out. You slid to the floor as the hum of the fridge stopped, letting you know that you were off the grid completely as your washer stopped as well, and you crawled back into your kitchen as there was a thud in your living room-

-whatever wanted to come in had just knocked off a picture frame off the table right beneath the window, and you didn't look back as an announcement came over a speaker by your door, a woman's voice saying something about a situation and to get out of the building-

-but your brain couldn't process Korean at the moment, as at that second there was a pounding at the door and a deep voice that you couldn't place yelled out something-

-you got to your feet shakily, reaching behind you on your kitchen counter for a weapon of any kind as the only guide you had for light was the sunlight coming in through your curtains, and as you squinted your eyes, trying to adjust them quickly to the dimmed room, more things fell down in your living room as it sounded like the swarm and a large animal was in your home now!!!

Your hand closed around the handle of the frying pan you used the other day, just as something large, breathing heavily, and standing on four powerful legs rounded the corner and focused its eerie eyes on you, and you couldn't help the scream that escaped your throat as it jumped for you, "AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Zelo had gotten to your door first, so he was able to hear the noises that Daehyun was talking about, and he knocked on your door and called out to you,"______-noona!!!" Daehyun laughed as he appeared at his dongsaeng's side, "Why are you using your deeper voice? Are you trying to arouse the kidnapper?" Zelo blushed, "No, just in case if they're still in there I can scare them off or something-"

"AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

Your scream cut off any insult that Daehyun would've said, and many things happened at once, in the blink of an eye.....