Danger?Trouble!!!!

That Time Of The Month,Again......

Your problems all started at about 4:00 AM when your eyes flew open of their own accord. Why do I feel like I peed myself-oh,nooooooo....

You sighed and reached over in the dark over your blankets to your side table, where your fingers d and fumbled until you found the cord for your lamp.

Tugging it, you sighed as your fears were confirmed when the bulb blinked to life-

-and you realized that you were sitting in the middle of the Japanese flag(A/N:where have I said this before?I'll give you a cookie if you comment and tell me hahaha) on your bed. Sighing, you slid out of bed, wiggling your toes into your fuzzy house slippers and began the arduous task of pulling the sheets off the bed and dumping the bundle into the washing machine down the hall, taking care not to turn on the machine in the middle of the night out of pity to your apartment neighbors.

On the way back to your bedroom, a cramp hit you so sharply that you gasped and leaned against the corridor wall,taking a minute to catch your breath before changing direction and heading to the bathroom for medicine, popping a few painkillers and leaning against the door, closing your eyes and counting backwards in your head until the pain subsided somewhat.Ugh........how could I have forgotten my own cycle?

Indeed, as the times were going by you had been forgetting to keep track of your monthly cycle. It wasn't like you were having crazy -no, it was quite the opposite. You had become quite busy with working, studying Korean on the side and making time for friends that you just simply forgot.

Your period itself was okay. The hunger cravings were legit, as you only wanted more salty and sour things the week before the bleeding started, and your flow was decent enough where you didn't have to constantly wear black for fear of leakage.

There was a catch though-with all of those perks, that meant something had to be awful, something had to be rough-and what was that one thing-the dreaded First Day.

Your First Day was an absolute nightmare-the day when the blood started to come down. It was the first 24 hours of your flow starting that made you hate everything. The pain made you irrational-one time you found yourself shouting at your pet goldfish because the creature was splashing too loud-and you literally couldn't function without painkillers,bananas, and a hot water bottle close to your groin the whole time period. You turned into an absolute monster to be around, and so normally you'd try to keep track of your cycles so that you could plan accordingly, but this time.....this time.....

You headed into your bedroom to put on a clean pair of shorts and a new pad, the soft packaging of the cotton diaper crinkling in the night, and you sighed into your room as you realized that your mattress was slightly soiled with blood and you were exhausted. Not even sparing your bed a second glance, you dragged a spare comforter and your electric blanket to the guest bedroom next door, where you plopped down on the mattress and closed your eyes..... it-I'll deal with it in the morning.....

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

10:58 am found you blearily rubbing your eyes, feeling heavier than a whale and uglier than a troll as something vibrated next to your head, and squinting your eyes as the sunlight peeked cheerfully through the curtains above your head- you, nature, I don't need your happy - and your eyes adjusted to your screen slowly, your sleep-muddled brain gradually figuring out that it was Youngjae trying to reach you.

Normally, if any one of the B.A.P crew called you, your cheeks would go up automatically because they just, well, they just made you happy to be around. It filled you with a sort of warmth that underneath all of their stage makeup and charisma, they truly were just 6 of the nicest people you'd ever met on this planet. You could talk about anything with them-and they welcomed you into their lives as well. 

As the time went by, you realized that not only could they turn into Matoki that were the size of small children, each one of them had unique powers that they had learned to develop over the years. So far, the powers that you'd seen were Himchan's empathy and emotion manipulation(he charmed his way out of a speeding ticket one time, which made for a great drunken story one night), Yongguk's pyrokinesis(one night, as you all were huddled on the carpet of the  B.A.P dorm during a blackout, Yongguk warmed the place up and created little dancing fairies to keep you guys entertained until the lights came back on), and Jongup's superstrength(that one almost gave you a heart attack-you walked outside of your house one day to find Jongup getting a cat out of a tree. Of course, he was doing it the Moon Jongup way-by shaking the tree until the poor feline just jumped out and scampered a way, traumatized for life. The dancer just smiled at you as you facepalmed yourself.)

There was never a dull moment with them, and you felt blessed that they were able to be themselves around you. You fed them every chance you got whenever you visited them at the studios, bringing them little updates from your non-celebrity life and trying to keep them happy by doing the everyday mundane activities with them, such as rollerblading, movies, buffets-anything normal.Anything to keep them grounded,and not feeling alone.

This time, even the caller ID picture of Youngjae's sweetly smiling face(with a scowling, cake covered Daehyun in the background from his birthday surprise) only made you want to weep into your pillow- men and their lack of ing ovaries- and you slid your thumb over the green icon to answer him,"...........Hello?"

Youngjae's voice came chirping to you as something played in the background,"Good morning noona-where are you?Which exit did you take?"

You furrowed your brows as you tried to figure out what he was talking about, and then Youngjae continued as something went whizzing by in his background, "Yah-Zelo!!!Not too close to me, you almost knocked the basket out of my hands!!!" As Junhong yelled out a 'Sorry,hyung!!' in the background,the maknae's voice sounding playful and not in the least apologetic, your eyes flew open before you groaned, closing them again, Ah, - I was supposed to meet the boys at the park today!!!

Youngjae spoke into the mouthpiece again, his voice soothing your nerves somewhat as he said, "So, did you take exit A or B? We are in our disguises!!!Zelo and Daehyun are looking,but we don't see you anywhere!!"

The tears came to your eyes as you completely, totally forgot that you had made plans to come on this outing with them, and in a voice that began to choke up, you said into the phone, "....I'm, I'm sorry, Youngjae. I.......I can't come out t-t-today."

Uunbeknownst to you, Youngjae heard you sniffling and immediately turned to Yongguk, who was standing right next to him and playing some sample that he wanted Jongup to hear. The leader had seen the vocalist's look of worry and immediately turned off the music, leaning in to hear your voice as Youngjae put you on speakerphone,"Noona......are you alright..?"

You wiped your face quickly as you said instinctually in English, "Yeah-yeah, I'm sorry, it's just," you blushed as suddenly realized that you didn't know the Korean words for menstrual,period,or monthly sacrifice to Satan, "........I'm sorry. Have fun without me." You began to cry as you realized that the food you promised to Daehyun from your hometown, that you ordered just for him, was still sitting on the countertop in your kitchen, and that the powerhouse singer wouldn't get them today because you literally didn't have the energy to roll over what says go to a park, and without thinking, you said to yourself, "I'm such a stupid idiot..."-Youngjae heard me!!!The blush crept up your cheeks as the singer gasped at your self loathing.

Youngjae's hand on his phone turned white as he clutched it so hard he almost broke it, "Noona-please-don't cry-" You forgot that he was on the line, and with a shaky laugh, you said in Korean, "Youngjae-ah, I'll explain later if I can, I promise. Tell everyone I said hello. I love you all very much. Bye now." 

Without even waiting for his response, you hung up out of embarassment as you rolled back over in the bed,cuddled your blanket, and closed your eyes-you had no idea of the incoming hurricane that you innocently created.....and how hard it would descend upon your cozy little home...

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Youngjae looked at his phone quickly as the dial tone greeted his ears, and Yongguk reached out telepathically with his mind to Daehyun and Zelo, who had gone back into the subway to look for their beloved noona,........Regroup.Now

This was said with even more deepness than what was considered Yongguk's level of normal, and immediately the leader could feel Daehyun and Zelo homing in on his little huddle, each hearing the seriousness and not questioning it.

The leader sent a look Himchan's way, who immediately nodded once and looked for where he parked the SUV they all came in. Once Daehyun and Zelo showed up, the second-in-command herded everyone and their things inside and pulled away to an underground parking lot, out of view of any passerbys, sasaeng fans, and cameras-as a Matoki hybrid, one could never be too careful, and Himchan found the perfect spot 2 levels below the street in an old garage  lot behind a shopping plaza.

Now that they were out of view-B.A.P felt better in letting their other halves show-

Almost immediately, long, black ears popped from Youngjae's head and began to swivel like two independent satellites as a cross appeared in the center of Himchan's forehead, lighting his sharp features with mystical, eerie power as Jongup's veins lit up green, showing his superstrength mode was active as he worried for you.

Daehyun rubbed an eye while Zelo held his favorite skateboard to his chest,his crank showing up in the middle of his head, What's going on?Why aren't we meeting noona? The maknae tapped his foot nervously as Himchan stepped out the driver's side and leaned against the car, I don't know, Junhong-ah, but it sounds serious.

Hhimchan opened up his network of empathy-which meant that in that moment, each of the members could feel what the others close to him was feeling without having to communicate, just in the slight paranoia that there was someone listening nearby,one could never be too careful so they stuck to telepathy-

Serious? Daehyun raised an eyebrow at Youngjae, who was deep in thought at the conversation he just had with you, the worry pouring off of him in cold waves,Like,are we talking' _______-noona forgot the food at home' serious,or.......'noona is in trouble' serious? Quickly, Youngjae reiterated the phone conversation to Daehyun and Zelo,word for word as Jongup tried sending you a random funny picture of a Pokemon he found on the internet, but it failed, Guys, her phone is off!!!

Either it's off, or dead, Yongguk mused as he flexed his hand slowly, over and over as a ball of red and orange flame twisted and curled over his palm as he closed his eyes and tried to think about where you could be. The leader's calmness helped steady Zelo and Jongup out as Daehyun sent a zing of gratefulness to his leader hyung. Youngjae was beginning to pace, half-speaking to himself and half-speaking to the others,........Why was noona speaking so slowly?Was she..... drugged?Taken against her will? Youngjae stopped dead in his tracks as he began to psycho-analyze your final words to his ears,.......Why did noona say she loved us all-in THAT tone of voice?Was she speaking in code? Morse code?Himalayan Monk Tonal Inflection?!Aish!!!the singer almost ripped out his hair as he began pacing again-Yongguk could practically see the different scenarios that the brainy one was thinking of in his head.

Himchan reached out in his mind and tried to feel for your heart, and he shuddered, ........I feel sadness, despair, and hurt coming from noona, his black eyes opened and Himchan growled, If anyone hurt her,  I swear I'll- and here the B.A.P. umma launched into a series of curses that had Zelo,Youngjae, and even Yongguk blushing at the thought of him carrying out his threats(one of which involved shoving something painful,large and radioactive into the potential enemy's ), and Youngjae stamped his foot,sharing the wave of anger and causing a little ripple of  yellow electric currents to come from beneath him, If only we could check up on her.....!!!!

Daehyun snapped his fingers, his sudden hope reaching out into the air and coating a nearby Zelo in a warm hug as he said, Let me try something!!!! The others looked at him, the hopeful feeling contagious as the Busan man reached into his bag and rummaged around until he found something small and wrapped up in a pink hankerchief, and Yongguk raised an eyebrow at Daehyun as he opened his little pink parcel to reveal one of your bracelets,the leader's curiosity counterbalancing the shared anger in the area,.........A bracelet?

Daehyun nodded as he held your bracelet and rubbed it in between his fingers, Noona left it at our dance studio the other day, and I kept forgetting to return it to her, the singer closed his eyes in concentration as he said, I want to try out my power of Long Astral Vision...

Himchan's anger turned to concern as he laid a hand on Daehyun's shoulder, You only used that power once before, Daehyun-ah, and after you woke up from a 13 hour coma you had a migraine that lasted a week after that, are you sure you want to.....? Daehyun nodded once,.....I gotta try, for noona.

The singer stood up, I'm going to let myself go, don't stop me for any reason, please.

Himchan saw the determination in his eyes and stepped back as Daehyun closed his eyes once more, his aura beginning to surround him in a familiar outline of smoky gray as Zelo held his breath in anticipation/fondness for his loudest hyung.

Daehyun began muttering to himself as he held your bracelet between his hands and shook it,Come on, come on, speak to me-

-and his eyes flew open, white as snow as the car radio and everything electrical in his vicinity phone crackled to life with his psychic energy-

-instantly, the 6 minds were connected as one, with each member seeing what Daehyun was seeing as his power sent an cloudy grey astral version of himself to the the sky-

-a neighborhood,with cars and a school bus going by,  and then houses flew by, leading up to apartments as Zelo whispered out, This is noona's block,wait-

-trees and sidewalks went by quickly as the doorway to the apartment's ground floor showed up, and into the dark hallway as Daehyun in a breath and his projection shot up through the floors, searching for yours-

-he got to your door, and Youngjae muttered, There's no sign of a break-in or forced entry, that's good,right?-

-Jongup let out a sigh as Daehyun whizzed past your living room, past the plants and pictures of family and decorations and such-

-there was a flash and gasps from all around as Daehyun shuddered-

-for he got to your bedroom and it looked like an absolute murder scene-

-and all anyone could see was the splatter of blood in the dead center of your mattress, a splash of it in the hallway and in front of the laundry room, your bedroom lamp still on on, but you yourself were nowhere to be seen-

-and the vision went black as Daehyun came back to himself, swaying and beginning to fall to his knees as he literally posessed himself-

-a strong arm caught him around the waist as Yongguk was there for the catch, coming and leading him back to sitting down on a car seat as Himchan laid a cool palm over his eyes,trying to assess Daehyun's health, Rest now, you've done well.

Daehyun shook his head and refused the water passed to him,pushing away Yongguk's concerned hands, No-noona is in danger!! Someone must have her in their clutches-she could be dying somewhere!!!

Himchan immediately pressed both his palms to either side of Daehyun's head, forcing him to calm down as Jongup stomped his foot, causing a mini-crater to appear in the ground and a tremor to shake the SUV, I'm going after her.

Yongguk immediately tried to reason with him,taking note of Jongup's now glowing green irises and his bulging muscles,I feel your frustration,believe me, but we need to think of a plan that won't expose us as well if our enemies do have her-

the plan-by the time Youngjae hyung finishes with the details, ______-noona could be dead!!! I'm out!!!!

Was the last thing anyone heard as Zelo jumped out of the SUV completely and tossed his skateboard in the trunk, courage suddenly spurting from his heart and sending warm stabs to everyone on the emotional grid.

Youngjae tried to grab his arm, but he was too slow-

-a bright blue flash, and a trail of blue smoke was the only indication that Zelo had teleported himself somewhere as in the leader's head, Junhong's voice was already getting quieter with the distance he was travelling, Sorry hyungs, but I gotta do what my heart is telling me to do.

Himchan rolled his eyes as Yongguk's feeling of irritation turned into a combination of frustration and a smidgen of pride for his maknae, and he said, Let's go-we'll get to the bottom of this-and heaven help whomever did this to our noona....