Silver Moon

Blue Ocean and Silver Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Silver Moon [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

 

The Choice

“Why were you at Jeju Island? Who is that man together with you on the picture?”

“What is your relationship with him?”

“Is it true that you like men?”

Questions after questions.

“I will answer every question so, please ask one by one.”

 

“Firstly, I went to Jeju to relax. That man in the picture with me has no relation with me. He is just some stranger. He and I were just conversing when that picture was taken.”

The last question.

Kris took a breath. His lies are getting through the reporters. So this last lie doesn’t matter.

“I do not like men.”

This is just the industry. It is 21st century and I still have to lie about my uality. Because my Agent is right. If this career is taken away from me, I would have nothing left. Those hard work, those sleepless nights, those kissing--to-directors days would be for nothing. I can’t let my love get in a way of my life, my career.

Love? Was it? Kris doesn’t know. But he knew one thing. If words get out that he and Junmyun are in relationship, those paparazi, stalkers and reporters would destroy Junmyun. He can’t do this to Junmyun. Love or not, he will protect Junmyun.

 

“Thank you all for coming here, interviewing Kris. But he is on the vacation. Please respect his privacy. Those pictures are taken without consent of Kris. If you post any of those pictures on the websites or newspaper, I am afraid you will have to deal with our lawyer team. Thank you.” Yixing speaks smoothly and politely. His tone has full of warning and even I don’t dare test that man.

Yixing let four securities protect me from 1 meter distance and he by my side.

“Keep your head straight. You have to look like you have nothing to worry about. You’re fine. They don’t have any solid proof.” I listened to Yixing’s directions.

I kept my head up.

I looked straight with a cocky smile on my lips.

‘You’re fine’ Yixing’s words echoing in my head. Kris doesn’t feel fine. It is not fine. He made a choice for the sake of his future. He didn’t want to lie that it was a hard choice.

When Yixing asked him “Love or Career” in his hotel room yesterday, the answer is already known. He is used to blocking his heart out in his life matters. This is the same. Whatever he felt for Junmyun, he confined it in his most underlying part of his heart.

 

 

 

News on TV

“That man in the picture with me has no relation with me. He is just some stranger.”

Junmyun watched the television. He legs stumble as he tried to move. Just some stranger? That night they were one, closer than anyone. Even though he met Kris just a few days ago, Kris already took a great amount of place in his heart.

Junmyun couldn’t understand a thing he just heard coming out from the mouth of Yifan in TV.

No! It is not his Yifan. It is Kris, the hollywood actor.

Junmyun shut the TV down. Maybe Kris meant it. After all, he did not know anything about Kris except his job. Tears formed in Junmyun eyes despites his effort in trying not to cry. He went outside. He needed air. The house is too small. It is suffocating.

He cannot breathe. He needs water. He is desperate for water.

 

Junmyun ran and ran till he feet rest on the wet sand of the beach. He hesitate for the moment before he jumped into the sea. The two legs clenched together as they started to transform. He closes his eyes as water soothe him in a way a cup of coffee would do after a stressful day. As he breathed in through a pair of gills on either side of his cheeks.

He swims and swims to the deepest part of the sea. He felt his black hair turning silvery grey. It is always been like this. Since he was born, his hair color would change according to his mood.

“Junmyun? KIM JUNMYUN?”

Junmyun paused as he heard his name. Mermen do not speak with mouth and tongue like human. They communicate with telepathy.

“Chanyeol.”

Junmyun smiles as his best friend swimming over to his side.

“When did you come back? How was over there?”

“I just did. Let’s go home.”

“Uh… Junmyun, I don’t think you want to go home right now.”

“Why?”

Chanyeol is silent.

“Chanyeol? Tell me what you know.”

“Your father… he’s…”

“Just tell me. I am anxious enough as it is.”

“He is planning your wedding.”

“WHAT?”

The waves formed. The vibration is too strong, some plants around him went off from its root and some small fishes were thrown away.

“Junmyun, are you letting the whole sea know that you’re back? Control!”

It makes it worse. The emotions are all over the place. His mind is complete in chaos. He is stressed because he is about to marr to someone who he didn’t even know. He is angry because his father didn’t consult with him on his marriage. He is helpless because he knew his father did this because he kept disobeying his orders. He felt dejected because of what Kris said. Junmyun’s life is miserable.

 

“Junmyun!”

The waves become heavier. Chanyeol can’t even come close to him. Junmyun felt the rage insides him reforming into a storm.

“STOP.”

A pair of sturdy arms hold him. He felt lured into his gaze. Junmyun can’t look at anything else except those pair of deep eyes.

“Are you trying to kill everyone? Calm down.”

Kill everyone? The faces of his friends undersea and oversea flashes in his mind. No.

“Close your eyes. Listen to my tune.”

A pleasant music rang in his mind.

“Can you hear it? You are in control of yourself. You can do it. Come on, Myunnie.”

Junmyun let himself lost in the coaxing tune. The waves slow. The sea calms as Junmyun faints and collapse into the strange stranger.

 

 

Burning

Kris paced the room. His phone next to his ear.

“Junmyun, please, let me explain. Whatever you saw on the TV, it’s only for show. Please call me.”

Kris doesn’t feel like sitting. He doesn’t feel like doing anything. He just wanted to talk with Junmyun. Junmyun cut off all the contacts with him all of sudden. The Opera is running but when he let Yixing go find Junmyun, they said he is just a substitute, just as he thought.

Kris could not choose his career over Junmyun. He thought he could. He thought his career means so much to him but he still couldn’t give up Junmyun. Kris is now surer of his feelings for Junmyun as Junmyun suddenly disappeared.

Kris told off everyone who’s trying to call him. He have to wait for Junmyun’s call. He doesn’t sleep at night. When he doze off, he immediately regain his conscious after 10 minutes.

 

Kris opened the television with no mind. He changed the channel after channel. He stopped when he saw the news about him.

He looked at himself on screen. The reporter is saying the exact word in more harsh tone and he is sure Junmyun would hate him by now. The thought alone devastated him.

 

His phone rang.

He is about to end the call but it’s his Manager, Yixing.

“He’s not here. The house is empty.”

Kris end the call in jerky action. He didn’t want to continue the conversation. Junmyun is not at his house. Junmyun didn’t pick up his call.

Kris felt the hot liquid on his cheeks and realized it was his tears. He had never cried for anyone in his entire life and he doesn’t know how to cope with this or how to stop.

 

Eventually, he choked on tears. He struggled hard to breathe.

What have I done?

 

 

 

 

Crown Prince of Glacial

The first one Junmyun see when he opened his eyes are those pair of deep eyes.

“Have you waken?”

Junmyun blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. He took in the surrounding. His room.

“Who are you?”

Junmyun tried to sit up and remembers he doesn’t have legs anymore. The episodes before he faints entered his mind.

“Where is Chanyeol? What have I done? Did I kill everyone?”

A throaty chuckle came from him.

Junmyun frowned.

“Are you having fun?”

“I’m sorry. But you seemed to have groundless assumption of your power. You hardly hurt anyone. I came in at quite a nice timing.”

It was such a relief to hear that he didn’t hurt anyone. But the way that man said it, it is kinda annoying. Junmyun instantly dislike that man.

 

“You don’t like me.”

That earned a glare from Junmyun. But that man only laughs.

“I don’t laugh often but after meeting you, that fact kinda changed.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Se Hun of Glacial.”

He said it like he is someone of importance in Glacial.

“Your friend is waiting outside. Do I call him in?”

“Why is he waiting outside instead of you? He has more rights to be in this room than you have.”

“I think I have.” Sehun smirked but refused to say anything further. He stepped out of the room and Chanyeol came in.

 

“Junmyun, are you ok now? I was so worried. Thank God, Sehun somehow calm you down. What do you think of him?”

Junmyun smiled as he saw his best friend is still the same.

“I am ok. I think he’s conceited of himself. Never mind him, Chanyeol, did my father know I am here?”

“Are you kidding me? You’re in your room, of course your father knows. And Sehun brought you home. Everyone knows you’re back now.”

“. I need to go back, Chanyeol.”

“WHAT? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?”

Chanyeol nervously move away from my touch. I followed hurriedly. That makes me dizzy.

“Junmyun!”

It wasn’t Chanyeol that held me from falling. It was Sehun.

 

“How? You… Were you eavesdropping us?”

“Crown Prince.” Chanyeol bows down his head.

“What are you doing? I ordered you to drop your formalities with me.” Junmyun said, still in Sehun’s arms.

“Not you, Junmyun.”

“Not me? Then…”

Junmyun looked up the man who is holding him steady.

“You?”

“Of Glacial. Yes. You may rise.” Sehun ordered Chanyeol.

Junmyun shrugged Sehun away as he swam on his own. Junmyun took in the new information. And it explained a lot. The way Sehun’s eyes pierced into his own or the way he speaks and acts.

“You didn’t know?” Chanyeol communicate only with him.

“That I am his betrothed? No, he didn’t?” Sehun said.

Junmyun’s eyes wide with shock. I am his what?! And how could he hear? It isn’t something Sehun should have heard.

 

“How did I hear? Yes, I can. If your power is controlling water, my power is manipulating waves. Telepathy works only with waves in water medium. I can manipulate the wave to direct also at me.”

So did he also hear what I am thinking right now? Junmyun quickly clear his mind, trying not to think of his big secrets.

“But don’t worry. I couldn’t hear your thoughts. My power isn’t mind reading.”

“Is that true?”

“What?” Sehun asked with a poker face.

“You know what.” Junmyun can’t stand this man.

“Actually, yes, I know what but I need to hear you say it out.” Sehun said with a glint of humor in his eyes, making Junmyun irked.

“That we are engaged.”

“True.”

I can’t stand him. Junmyun just directed only at Chanyeol, forgetting for a moment that Sehun could hear also.

“You’re not alone.” Sehun fully grins when he said it.

Chanyeol didn’t know what to do, completely felt like a third wheel.

“Can I just leave? You two can chat.”

“What are you saying? Stay.”

“Stay. I bet he has a lot to talk.” Sehun started to leave.

“This time you are really leaving right?”

Without saying a word to Junmyun and Chaneyol, Sehun left.

 

“I need to go back, Chanyeol.” As soon as Sehun is out of their sights, Junmyun started talking.

“This is crazy. Your father won’t allow, you know that.”

“I have to go. I have someone.”

Chanyeol’s eyes got so wide. His mouth slightly opened.

“WHAT someone? A Lover?”

Junmyun shyly smiled at the term.

“God! Really? Who?”

“I met him on the beach. He is very tall. Even taller than you?”

“Me? It’s because of frigging tail. I am very tall.”

“I know. He’s taller than you in legs, Chanyeol. I think I love him.”

“Kim Junmyun finally found his love.” Chanyeol clapped and laughed.

 

“I don’t think it’s time to laugh and relax like this.” Sehun came out of nowhere and sat on the big stone around them.

“AGAIN?”

Junmyun unbelievably looked at the Crown Prince of Glacial.

“Well, I can’t help. You guys were very loud for having such an important conversation.”

“You could have ignore. Just misdirect the waves.” Junmyun said annoyingly as he glared at Sehun.

“You know, actually, you should be thanking me.”

“What?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter