How It Ends...

Revenge Has To Be Done in a Beastly Way [Two-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob lay face down in the dirt, panting heavily as little kids continued to crowd around him and look at him with an unidentifiable kind of pity; only shown to those who look truly pathetic.

The boys looked down at him as one asked softly, yet with concern, "Hyung, are you okay?"

Now's the time, AEGYO ATTACK! "No," he sniffed as he got off the floor and into a sitting position. "you guys were being mean, stealing away the ball from me, I didn't even get a chance to kick the ball since there's so many of you and only one of me." He added, on the verge of tears. The pout that came right after was for extra effect as he saw the boys' hard wall breaking down right in front of him.

Yes, it was true that he was using aegyo on innocent children, but he wouldn't have resorted to this if Junhyung the Evil and Nayoung the Cunning didn't put him up to this. The goal she set this time (Junhyung said that the thing Dongwoon was going to do could only be done afterwards and running away from Gikwang's fangirls was a 'goal' itself), in order to get to the next person, was to be able to beat the boys in soccer with a score of ten. At first, Yoseob thought it would be a piece of cake since, they are boys after all. But it didn't play out like that since more and more boys got interested in bullying playing 20 vs 1 soccer with him and with the weather so cold. The score was now 8 to 2, with the boys in the lead and a desperate Yoseob in the cold dirt.

One of them looked at Yoseob and felt a deep pity for the older boy. Squatting down in front of Yoseob, he quietly whispered to him "Hyung, if winning really REALLY means that much to you, we'll give you the ball." Smiling with missing teeth, messy hair blown by the cold wind, and mucus running down their faces, all the other boys nodded enthusiastically, willing to do anything for the older one.

Yoseob's face lit up, "Really?! You guys would do that for me?" he asked, a smile even bigger than the boys'.

"Yeah, mommy always told me that if someone's pitiful, you shouldn't turn a blind eye, you should help them." At this Yoseob burst into laughter.

"Hahaha, then thank you for seeing me as being pitiful enough to be cared for by you." He said gently as he patted the young boys' head. "Oh, and no one tells this to Junhyung hyung, okay? It's our secret." Yoseob put a finger to his lips as the others followed their example.

On the other side of the field, Junhyung, who was to referee the game, looked on in wonder as he thought about what could be taking the boys so long, just to get a depressed, beaten down grown man. He laughed to himself as he thought about the various things the boys did to Yoseob during the game. Tripping him, one boy distracting him while another stole the ball, and the most recent one, when the boys just tackled down BEAST's main vocal to get the ball. In all, it was a tiring day for Yoseob, but one of the best days for the boys and Junhyung.

Junhyung chuckled as he saw some of the boys putting their fingers to their lips. And the aegyo king does it again. He even got the kids to pity him.

As the boys and Yoseob got back on the field, the boys solely focused on giving the ball to Yoseob, not even bothering to have a goalie in front of their goal anymore. After the game, Junhyung handed out water bottles and snacks  to the tired players, giving  each of them a "You did a good job today." As he reached Yoseob, who was sitting on a bench under the shade of the old tree however, Junhyung clasped his shoulder as he sat down beside him. "Yoseob ah," he started "You know, you can't just use your aegyo everytime you find it hard for you to win!" he said as he put Yoseob into a headlock.

"Ah! AHH! Y-YES hyung, I know! But i-it's only for to-today, I promise!" At this, Junhyung let his dongsaeng go.

"It better be just for today. These kids are too naive, they believe you too much." He chuckled as he patted Yoseob's back a bit harder than usual.

"Hehe, but they're good kids, they know right from wrong, not like yo--"

"Who?" Junhyung asked, as he quirked his eyebrows

"Ah -- no one. Just thinking of useless things." He said as he nervously laughed.

"Better be no one or else this letter," he waved the letter in the air between their faces, taunting the younger one, "would go to no one in particular."

"Yah yah yah, hyung, you don't want to do this to me. C'mon, give me the letter~ ." Yoseob whined as he started to give Junhyung his puppy eyes and pouting lips.

Junhyung chuckled as he handed the piece of paper over to the now smiling visual maknae "You really disgust me, you know that?"

"Haha, and this is why you guys can't resist me" he retaliated.

Junhyung walked away shaking his head, not bothering to look back. "You should go now Hyunseung might be having too much fun with his 'kidnapping'. And we know how he could get when he has too much fun... Non-stop talking for the next few days."

Laughing, Yoseob turned to go, waving to the boys as he reached the gates of the day care.

"Hyung, he'll be back, right?" a little boy with brown curly hair asked as he pulled at Junhyung's coat.

"Eh?" Junhyung got down to the boy's eye level as he said with all his seriousness, "Maybe, and he maybe even bring that pretty noona from before to visit us again. Now let's go inside, it's getting colder now and mommy's going to be here soon to pick you up."

~~

Yoseob stopped at the end of the street as he adjusted his baseball hat and fake glasses. Taking out the letter from his coat pocket, he unfolded the creased paper.

Dear Yeobo,

Are you getting tired yet? Cause I know I'm getting tired from writing you these notes. My hands hurt, you should give me a hand massage after we're done. ^.^ But anyways, onto Hyunseung Oppa.... well, let's say he's the happiest member out of them all right now. Just go back to the park to know what I'm talking about. And you might see just more than one person. But there's one catch: he's masked, so you have to drag him out while he's still... yeah...Well good luck!

Sincerely, Your Jagi,

Dong Nayoung

Yoseob sighed as he started walking back to the park, hoping that by now, the fangirls who were chasing Gikwang earlier had all left already.

When he got there, he retraced his steps, all the way from where Gikwang was being flocked by the fangirls all the way to where Dongwoon was. But contrary to this morning when he was there, there was something different. Listening closely, he could hear the sounds of music playing. And not the family-friendly type either. It varied from k-pop to rap to hip-hop. Guess this is where Hyung is. He thought, while making his way towards the music.

As soon as he was within sight, Yoseob saw the usual, a group of boys dancing with viewers crowded all around, amazed at what they saw. What caught him off guard however, were the masks that they wore. It wasn't the usual mask where it hid your whole face, but instead it was the ski masks that robbers usually wore to steal things. Yoseob sighed deeply as he shook his head, a smile on his lips. Only hyung would.

After watching them dance for a while, things varying from solos, to group dances, to b-boying, he figured that the boys dancing with Hyunseung, or whichever one was Hyungseung, were his brother-in-laws, in other words, the infamous Big Bang. But there was a problem to this as their dancing resembled Hyunseung's dancing as much as theirs resembled his. Well they did train together for a long time. Looking closer, he could see that one of the members weren't so bodily coordinated as he  often bumped into other dancers and his dancing wasn't as powerful as the others. Okay, that's definitely gotta be TOP hyung. But as to who the others were, Yoseob was confused. They all danced like each other! But as one dancer spun, Yoseob caught a glimpse of reddish orange hair peeking out from under the ski mask. Yoseob smirked as he started making his way into the center of the dancing people. Annyeong Hyung~! Grabbing the person with the white hoodie, Yoseob dragged him to sit on some steps leading to the upper part of the park. All the while, the dancer paid no mind as he continued dancing to his hearts' content.

"Yah." Hyunseung ignored Yoseob as he continued dancing. "Yah, hyung." Still being ignored, and Yoseob desperately wanting to end this game, he leaned towards Hyunseung, right where his ski mask covered ears were and yelled at the top of his lungs, "YAH HYUNG! HYUNG! CAN YOU HEAR ME! 4-D-SSI! YAH AHJUSSI, DO YOU HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS? DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR? CAN I OFF--"

"OKAY! Okay, stop! Goodness, you're worse than Dongwoon sometimes." Hyunseung said as he pulled up his ski mask to dig his ear that Yoseob yelled in, to make sure he hadn't gone deaf on that side yet.

Satisfied that he could still hear in both ears, Hyunseung turned to Yoseob, who saw an evil smirk forming underneath the black ski mask.

Hyunseung practically stared holes in Yoseob's head as he looked at the younger one with his doe-like eyes. "Payback time, Seobbie. Isn't it such a pain?"

As soon as he said that, Yoseob soon realized that the Big Bang boys had stopped dancing and were closing in on him. "Hyung, what are you planning? Hyung? You're not planning anything bad, right? Right?" He asked desperately as he started getting hysterical about what they actually had in mind.

"Don't worry Seobbie, we're just doing what Nayoung said for us to do."  Hyunseung said as an angelically evil smile spread across his lips.

"Hyung! I'm sorry! I won't ever yell at you again! Hyungg! No! Don't, I don't want to!" But it was too late, they had already had Yoseob prepared for what he was about to do.

 

 

 

Thirty minutes later, Yang Yoseob, Main Vocal of BEAST, was in the streets dancing to any and all girl group songs, no matter the genre, year of release, or from what country the girl group was from. The deal was to get $100 dollars from generous viewers, gathering tips and whatever else he could get, and so far, he made no improvements as he's only made $10 so far.

Yoseob got a hand signal from Hyunseung, indicating that he could get a break. Yoseob walked tiredly to a bench, sore from the constant dancing. It's not that he didn't know how to dance, but more of the fact that he didn't know most of the songs that were played. Just like Hyunseung to see me look like an idiot. But instead of freaking out and stumbling through the choreography, he did aegyo like no other to save his life. Looking down at what he was wearing, he realized how much he must love his girlfriend since she's made him do all of this for her. He was wearing all black from neck to toe, but had the strangest mask, It was a full face mask, but instead of covering all of his face, it was only partially covered as his nose and eyes were still visible. The top part of the mask was knitted to look like a beanie, but then the lower half of the mask was knitted into a brown beard. Hence, in all, he was wearing his unique mask, a pair of sunglasses, and a black outfit.

Yoseob sat there as he though over what had happened within the course of the day. It's been what, only six or seven hours ago that he had woken up only to find missing members and a note. And now that it was getting darker, he was getting more impatient to find all s so he could just go home already. Yoseob was almost there, just finding one more member before he can go to his fluffy bed and nap all he wants. But it proved to be difficult as Hyunseung seemed to like seeing Yoseob in agony as he thought about the random songs that he knew Hyunseung knows he didn't know. And it didn't help that Taeyang hyung was snickering with Hyunseung when he made mistakes. I knew he didn't like me. But nooo, Nayoung always told me he didn't have a problem with us dating. He's too protective, of course he doesn't like me.

Just as Hyunseung signaled to him that his fifteen minute break was over and he was walking towards the dancing circle, he was then pushed forward, launching him into the circle. When he regained his balance, Yoseob noticed that he was now encircled by five other people. Upon closer inspection, he noticed that he was encircled by girls. Getting excited he put his all into performing the next performance of 4minute's Muzik. Wow, these girls are good. They actually look like the real...Wait, there's five of them and five of 4minute, they dance the same, that girl over there kinda looks like Hyuna... No. Way. I guess it was for real when Dongwoon said that the 4minute girls were in on this too.

As he continued dancing, and it was nearing the end, Gayoon, or who he thought was Gayoon, threw a piece of notebook paper to him. Knowing it was from his girlfriend, he thought of all the things she wanted to say to him. May be some things along the lines of "I miss you", "Good job", or even "You're doing so great, baby! I'm so proud of you!" But instead, scrawled on the piece of paper were the words:

You're taking too long, we're now behind schedule! Pabo-yah! Unnies are here to help you, you're going to slow.

So much for the loving girlfriend. Yoseob thought bitterly. He was brought from his thoughts however, when the 4minue girls grabbed hold of his arms and made him bring his arms straightforward, making him show the back of the note to the audience. The audience cheered loudly, grabbing more attention from passers-by, making more people stop to watch. Curious about why they were cheering so loud, he peeked from behind, being greeted by the words: Let's Get It On!

And with that, BEAST's music started blaring through the speakers, getting the crowd wilder than it has been all day.

At the end both performances, they counted the money which ended up being over $110! Yoseob punched the air as he began dancing all over the place. But when he realized that he couldn't have done it without the help of the 4minute girls, he felt a little defeated, but thanked them none the less.

"Thanks for all your help, I know I couldn't have done it without you." Yoseob said as he bowed at a full 90 degrees.

"It's okay, we did it for Nayoung. Not for you." Sohyun replied as she lifted the mask just so Yoseob could see her smirk underneath.

"Why does everyone keep on saying that!? Doesn't any of you guys love me enough to risk something like that for me?" Yoseob whined as he plopped down on the floor. As his question floated around them, there was an awkward pause... followed by a roar of laughter.

"Aniya oppa, we do care for you, but Nayoung's just a little bit more important than you are." Sohyun said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Some friends you guys are, are you even my friends?" he asked playfully. They all just laughed it off as they said the girls said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter