The Beginning

Revenge Has To Be Done in a Beastly Way [Two-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEAST walked through the threshold of their dorm, lifeless after all their activities for the day. Not even bothering to walk into the living area, but rather in front of the doorway, the BEAST boys piled on top of one another, too tired to move. Yoseob himself barely got any sleep the night before, and he doubted that s got any more than he did.

And in front of the doorway they slept, no one closing the door after, and no one bothering to take off their shoes. Everyone just lied there, very much prone to the attacks of crazy fangirls passing by at any moment.

~~~

The next morning, Yoseob was surprised to find himself in his own bed. Looking around, he noticed that Doojoon and Hyunseung, the two people who slept beside him, were no longer in their beds. Suspicious, Yoseob bent over the foot of his bed and looked into the bottom half of the bunk beds. Hmmm..... No Gikwang, Dongwoon, or even the late sleeper himself (a/n: Don't know if it's true or not xP), Junhyung. That's weird, I usually wake up before the other guys do...

"Hyu~ung" Yoseob yelled out, hopefully to get an answer.

But it was weird when no answer came.

"Doojoon hyung! I'm hungry~!"

Getting tired of waiting for someone to answer him, Yoseob groggily got out of bed and peeked outside the bedroom door.

"Hmph. No one's even home. How rude! Not even telling me properly before leaving!" Stomping angrily to his bathroom, he did his daily routine. Brushing his teeth, washing his face, and taking his morning whizz.

After washing his hands, Yoseob walked into the kitchen, lazily scratching his stomach. "Ahhh, so hungry!"

But when he was within sight of the kitchen table, he saw that there was already food made for him waiting for him to devour it in all of its' deliciousness.

Yoseob ate quickly, not remembering the last time he had such good homemade food since all that he'd been eating since they got busy again was ramen. As the rice in his bowl was vanishing, something was appearing at the bottom of his bowl. Scribbled at the bottom of his bowl was a ... letter?

 

Dear Yeobo,

Since you've been neglecting me all month, I've taken the liberty of collecting all your members to do my bidding. ;D If you don't find them soon, I bet the B2UTY's in your area are going to be VERY happy VERY soon. I hope you enjoyed your meal because while you've been taking your sweet time eating, your members are probably being harassed. ;D Especially Gikwang. Anyways, they've been waiting for you to save them since 10 o'clock this morning, so you'd better hurry. xD Oh, and I've already contacted your manager, so your schedules have been cleared for the day, along with all your members!

Sincerely Your Jagi,

Dong Na Young

Yes, he was dating the one and only, infamous Dong Nayoung, younger sister of Dong Youngbae, or as fans know him, Taeyang of Big Bang. It's no wonder why manager hyung agreed to it. When dong Nayoung wants something, she gets it. Not to mention that when it comes to Nayoung, Taeyang doesn't hesitate to use his connections to pull some strings for her. Not to mention, Big Bang loved her to bits, treating her as their own sister, despite her cunning ways and teasing. But in all, Yoseob was neglecting all of her calls, texts, and visits for the past month since he'd been too tired to do anything with her lately. It's no wonder she was going this far. And it wasn't such a bad thing since he'd missed her too. But more than that, he felt bad for s who more than likely, got dragged into this by force. He flinched at the thoughts of having Big Bang invade the dorms to kidnap s.

Yoseob quickly pulled out his phone to check the time 11:45...... Oh ! Quickly grabbing his sweater, hat, and glasses, he quickly went to put on his shoes, only to find another note left for him taped on the door.

Oh, I almost forgot, you need clues to find them! xD Just to tell you first, I'm doing this by age. So first up, Dongwoonie! Dongwoonie is in a place where the water flows, but never stops. Where kids come to play, but are not allowed to go into. And he LOVES to say "Hello"! Just to tell you, you don't get to have all the clues all at once, you have to go one by one. ;D And since it's already winter, he should be warm enough.

Let's see a place where the water flows but never stops.... well a river? But she already said that it was within our area, and we don't have a forest anywhere near here. Then the sewer? No, kids aren't even allowed to play near there.... Let's see where DO kids play? At a playground? No flowing water though... Wait. The park across the street has a giant water fountain!

As he figured it out, Yoseob ran out the door and into the elevator, hoping that the maknae wasn't put into such a bad situation as to have him figured out by the B2UTY's in an instant and be mobbed.

~~~

As Yoseob got near the water fountain, he could hear the giggle of little girls. Disregarding this fact, he instead went around the fountain to look for any signs of the caucasian looking maknae. It shouldn't have been too hard, but for some reason he didn't see him anywhere.

Just as he went to sit by the edge of the fountain, a lifesize Hello Kitty who was giving out balloons earlier to little kids now approached him and gave him a dark gray balloon. Isn't it kinda depressing to give out dark gray balloons to kids? Yoseob quickly shook off this thought as he noticed that all the balloons Hello Kitty had were dark gray ones.

It was like all the pieces of the puzzle just clicked together.

Tentatively, Yoseob motioned for the Kitty to bend forward, just in case he was wrong.

"Woonie-ah, is that you?"

Furiously shaking its' head up and down, the Hello Kitty brought Yoseob into a hug, crying just a little bit.

"Hyung, it was HORRIBLE all the noonas came and they ... they were putting weird heavy things on my arms, and practically shoving me in side this suit! It smelled sooo bad! But you know how it is when Nayoung gets that crazy glint in her eye, the one that says 'even if you try to do something, I'll still have my way with you' look. It was AWFUL HYUNG! Please don't ignore her anymore!"

"Okay, okay, calm down Woonie. Now what do you mean 'the Noonas'? I thought it was only Nayoung and the Big Bang members."

Realizing that he might have just gotten himself into bigger trouble than he already had, Dongwoon tried to save himself before he would feel eternal peace from the hands of his so-called future sister-in-law.

"Well, 4minute sunbaenims and G.Na noona were all in on it too. So anyway, like I was saying---"

"So you mean to tell me that Nayoung already has the power to control all of CUBE entertainment's artists?!"

"No hyung, that's not what----"

"Oh my god, what kind of woman am I getting myself involved with?!"

"Hyung, Gikwang---"

"Don't worry Dongwoon! Hyung will definitely save all the other Hyungs! I will save them!"

"HYUNG! GIKWANG STILL NEEDS YOUR HELP! GO TO HIM BEFORE THEY RIP HIM  TO PIECES!"

Yoseob flinched as the maknae's voice was still ringing in his head. "Woonie, you didn't have to yell, I was going to listen to you anyways. Now where's Gikwang?"

Shaking his furry Hello Kitty head, Dongwoon let out and exasperated sigh. "Well, HYUNG, Gikwang is near here, but in order for you to get the clue to where he is EXACTLY, you have to do something first."

"Okay. So what is it?"

Dongwoon's faced contorted into a creepy smile as he scooted closer to Yoseob's side. "Hyung, Nayoung set up the noonas somewhere around here, and they're keeping an eye out for every little thing that we're doing as we speak. So, Nayoung's orders were to give you info on the other members' whereabouts, and...."

"And?"

"Well, Nayoung said we could do it after, so look forward to it Hyung~!" Dongwoon pulled a note out of his Hello Kitty head and shoved it in Yoseob's direction as he happily skipped away from him, all the while still handing out balloons.

"Wait, Dongwoon!" But it was too late, Dongwoon disappeared from sight. Even with the Hello Kitty suit on, Yoseob  found it difficult to locate where the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter