Chapter 02

Love for the Second Time

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=8oZpIWb25kI  - Fallen Tears 49days OST

 


 

 

Eunhye open the front door as she entered your house with bags of groceries in her hands. Eversince then Eunhye was the one taken care of you, a soft smiles light on her beautiful face as she saw you seating at one of the couch on the living room looking at the window deep in thoughts. "Unnie, I'm here" Eunhye called as she walked to the kitchen and put all the groceries bag at the kitchen island. Eunhye sat beside you with the same soft smiles over her face. "Unnie, I bought you food supplies, are you hungry? I'll cook for you" She said taken your attention. You slowly looked at her with a sad eyes, immediately her smiles vanish from her beautiful face. "I'm not hunry~" You softly mumbled as you go back in your deep thoughts.

Eunhye release a soft sighs before standing up and walked to the kitchen as she start arranging the food to its propare place. Done putting the groceries away Eunhye start cooking lunch for the both of you, an hour and half after Eunhye put the last dish on the table as she looked back at you, who still sitting at the same place in deep thoughts. "Unnie why are you doing this? Nichkhun will be sad if he see you in this condition" Eunhye mumbles to herself as she stared at you.

Meanwhile we were in your little world staring out the window deep in your thoughts. A tears when a flashback of the past come to you. "Nichkhun~oppa" You mumbled his name.

 

A smiles lighten your face when a familiar pair of hand cover your eyes. "Nichkhun~oppa!!" You cheerful said as he uncover your eyes and lay his head on your lap. You looked at your boyfriend with a bright smile on your angelic face. It  was bright sunny day so you and Nichkhun decided to go have a nice picnic date at the park. "~~~~~ah" He called your name so lovingly. "mmh~?" You looked at him as you caress his smooth hair. "Saranghae~"He said with a bright smiles over his handsome face. You giggles and place a light peck on his forehead. "Nado, Saranghae~oppa"

 

"Nado, Saranghae Nichkhun~oppa"You mumbled as more tears come out from your eyes. Eunhye just walked out from the kitchen as she was about to call you to eat lunch with her, see you in tears again because of him. Immediately Eunhye pulled you in a tight embrace. "Sshh~ unnie please don't cry" Shes softly whisper to your ears hoping that it helps you to come down a little bit.

"Eunhye~ah it's can't do anything anymore"You sobbed in her arms. "Sshh~ unnie don't say that. I'm here unnie, I'm here to help you so please don't be like that" She said as she pulled from the hug and cupped your face with her both hand. "Stop crying, Nichkhun~oppa wont be happy seeing you in this mess, so please unnie" Hearing his name makes you missed him more. 

"Please unnie~ I'm begging you" Eunhye looked at you straight in the eyes. You looked back at her as you slowly nodded your head. "I'll help you to get out to this mess unnie" She said as she pulled you in another set of hug.

 

 

04-25-2012

Darkside29 Story