Chapter 01

Love for the Second Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcecmEa0NEg - In heaven by JYJ

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a bright sunny day, a perfect day for a perfect wedding. The sky is blue, birds singing for the special day and flowers just bloomed. You're seating at the bridal room waiting for the perfect time for you come out and meet your soon to be husband. A smile appeared on your angelic face when you saw your best friend enter the bridal room.

 

 "Oh my god~ unnie look at you." Eunhye your best friend greeted at soon as she enter the room, and that made you giggled. "You look so amazing" She finished with a cheerful smile on her beautiful face.

"Gomawo, Eunhye~ah" Eunhye nodded her head. "Are you nervous, unnie?" She asked.

"A little but more on excited" You said with a content sighs. You look at the mirror, when suddenly someone enter the room. "Omunim~" Nichkhun mother enter the room with a scared look on her face. "~~~~~ah, Nichkhun~" The time you heard her say his name, your heart stop for a bit as you know something happened to him.

 

You were running at the hallway of Seoul hospital on your white wedding dress, searching for your lover. Tears wont stop pouring like rain from your already puppy eyes.You saw Wooyoung, Nichkhun's bestfriend seating outside the ER facepalm, his white tux is full of blood. "Wooyoung~oppa!" Eunhye called behind you, Wooyoung looked up tears pouring his own eyes. You slowly walk towards him but collapse a few step away from him. Wooyoung rush to you "noona~" You ignored his called as your hand form a fist to your white wedding dress. "How is he?" You whisper staring at nothing. 

Wooyoung didn't answer your question as he just hug you in his arms. Wooyoung help you sat on the chair, your eyes are empty. looking at nothing. Soon enough your parents and Nichkhun parents rush to the hospital, you mother sat beside your, pulling you in her arms. "Sweetie~ everything will be fine" She try her best to comfort you. "~~~~~ah, why don't you change first, your still on your wedding dress." Your father said. "Here I bring this for you" Your mother said as she handed the paper bag. "But I~ "You were cut off by Nichkhun's father. "Don't worry ~~~~ah were here" 

With a sighs you take the paper bag and left to go to the restroom to change out of your wedding gown, you come out from one of the cubicle. You see your reflection on the mirror and see how puppy eyes are from crying so much, you wash you face with cold water, you take a tissue to wipe your face.

As you were walking back to the operating room, you saw that the light turn off and the doctor come out and talks to the adult, a little hope build inside of you as you walk faster. But that hope immediately vanished when you saw that the doctor shook his head and Nichkhun's mother burst out of tears to her husband arms, your eyes widen as you saw a bed brought out from the operating room a body cover with white blanket. You dropped the paper bag on the ground as you run towards the bed. With shaking hand you slowly lift up the blanket, you collapse on the ground as you see lifeless Nichkhun. "NOOO~"

 

You sat up from your bed, beads of sweat cover your whole body. 'That dream again~' you thought, you look around the dark room. Only the light from the moon, light the whole room. Your glace stop at the picture frame on your bedside table, a single tear skip from your face as you see the happy picture of you and him. It's been 6 months since the accident, and it's been 6 months since Nichkhun left you alone in this cruel world. You get up from your bed and walked to the bathroom as you wash your face with cold water, you looked at yourself at the mirror in front of you. You felt a sting of pain in your heart as you remember how he proposed to you, it was your 3 years anniversary. Nichkhun prepared a perfect dinner date for the both of you at the beach where you first met. You were laughing at each other joked when suddenly he cupped your face to looked at him as he pressed his pair of lips to yours and kissed you with so much passion and love. 

After a few minutes he slowly pulled away as he rest his forehead against yours. "Marry me~" Nichkhun suddenly said out of nowhere,  he didn't say it as a question but in demanding tone of voice, you pulled away from him as you looked at him in the eyes. "What?" You asked you want to make sure that his serious about at what he head. "I said marry me..." Nichkhun hold your both hand. "Marry me ~~~~ah" He repeated. Tears come out from yours eyes as you hugs Nichkhun tight. "Yes~.." Words can't express how much you were happy that night, it was the best night of your life since Nichkhun come to your life. Nichkhun pulled from the hugs as he caress your cheek with his thumb lovingly. "I love you~" He said as he looked at you in the eyes. "I love you too ~oppa" You replied as you both shared another passionate kiss, as soon as your lips met, fireworks start to appeared into the dark sky.

 

More tears come out from your eyes again as you remember the past, the past that you can't ever forget. You curl into a ball at the corner of the bathroom as you shield tears at the memories that you don't want to forget. "Nichkhhun~oppa.. wae? wae did you leave me.. you promise to be always by my side." You cried out.

 

02.21.2012

Darkside29