Chapter 2

Happy Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kang Sung Hoon”

 

Sunghoon turns around. Hoping for some miracle to happen.

 

“You disappointed me,”still looking away, Jiwon said it with a trembling voice. He can’t hold his angry tears anymore.

 

‘I am sorry Hyung. I really am’

-------------------------------

 

FEBRUARY 2020

 

 “Why didn’t you tell me the truth Sunghoon-ah?”

 

Until now, Jiwon still can’t understand why Sunghoon should hide the truth from everyone. He could’ve just told them and they’ll understand for sure. But he’s not. He was hiding it and made everyone turning their back on him. What make it worst was, he’s one of them. He was too angry to trust him.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t trust you. I’m an awful person”

 

DING!!

Another notification’s popped up

 

[1_kyne_g1] : kang.s.h.0222 just shared a post.

 

Without thinking twice, Jiwon opens the notification. This time, Yoonji posts in a multiple photos mode.

 

The first one is a screen capture of last year news.

 

‘KANG SUNG HOON REFUSES TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT, WILL SECHSKIES COMEBACK WITH FOUR MEMBERS FORMATION?’

21 March 2019

 

[YG’s insider] Sechskies comeback is not confirmed yet. For now Sechskies and YG are still on a discussion about their contract renewal. It is true that Kang Sung Hoon refuses to renew his contract due to personal issue. But we are still trying to find the best solution for everyone. Let’s hope Sechskies will comeback soon, with full formation.

 

As the visual of the group, Kang Sung Hoon has been featuring in a lot of CF’s and commercial photoshoots inside and outside the country. He’s also been spotted going back and forth between Seoul and Hawaii during past year. It is rumoured that he’s leaving Sechskies to pursue his solo career overseas as a singer and a professional model.

 

Sechskies signed a 3 years contract with YG on 2016 which will expires on May this year. They received a lot of love after the reunion and had release 3 successful albums since. With a steady growth in popularity, YG is planning to renew their contract and starts to prepare a new album. However, with one member refuses the renewal, their comeback is still in question.

 

 

The second picture is a picture of Sunghoon sitting in a church wearing all white clothes. He is praying with his eyes closed. Very much looks like an angel.

 

She wrote,

 

kang.s.h.0222 Reading those rumours and hateful comments, I can’t help but asked Oppa, why didn’t he tell them the truth? He answered,

.

‘Yoonji-ah, have you ever like someone? Worrying about someone you like is the worst feeling in this world. It haunts you every second in every day.  And I don’t want my fans to feel that way. It would be easier for them to let go if they hate me. The anger won’t last long. They’ll soon forget and move on and find someone else to cheered on.’

.

‘And about the members? Can’t you see how happy and passionate my members are on the stage? They love performing and the most important is they love being with their fans. And I don’t want to be the reason that stop them from doing it. If they know, they’ll feel bad for me and will refuse to extend the contract as well. There will be no more Sechskies. Both, fans and members will be hurt.’

.

Can’t you see how much Sunghoon Oppa loves you? Oppa’s treasures s and his fans a lot. He prays for you in every chance he got. So dear Yellkie-deul, please support Sechskies forever and walk on the flowery road together. Promise?? Because that’s what Oppa always prayed for. @1_kyne_g1 @jae_duck_kim @suwonjang #kangsunghoon #sechskies #yellkie

 

               

“Thank you Sunghoon-ah”

 

Jiwon remembers how angry he was to Sunghoon. He almost made the most stupid decision in his entire life. Disbanding Sechskies for the second time. And now, he just realized, it was his anger that hold him back. His anger toward people scepticism and someone who caused it.

 

After the news spread out, people started doubting their group. They said Sechskies is finished without its main vocal and the members should start prepare to do more solo activities since there will be no more Sechskies soon. Even their agency, YG, started to rethink about their contract renewal.

 

The members were so affected by the situation. It discouraged them a lot. As a leader, Jiwon felt responsible for s. He’ll do anything to protect s and Sechskies. He wanted to show those sceptical people that all members are equal. No one is less important than the others.   

--------------------------------------------

 

MARCH 2019

 

‘So guys, have you talked about it?’ Director Yang enters the meeting room with a bright smile on his face. Today will be a new start for him and his favourite group and he can’t wait to tell them everything on his mind. New songs, new MV’s, concert concept, collaboration. Everything. 

 

Last week the group was told that the Director wants to renew their contract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter