DaraHae

From TeukRa couple to DaraHae couple

Sora’s POV

 

*sigh* after I met with my brother-in-laws and asked them for all those favours for oppa I couldn’t feel any happier and better. There’s still a lot of things I want to do for and with him, it all are just starting. Aigoo, just thinking about him makes me all happy.

 

Anyways besides that happy moment, there’s the date(?) I promised them. I thought finding their ideal actress/girl would be easy but I’ve already spent the last 3 days – if I had the time, to look for one for each and unfortunately I’ve only gotten 3. I can just imagine their sad faces when I meet them.

 

“Omo!” I gasped feeling all the stress finally coming to me. It’s not like I can just go out and ask for help, I want this to be something I do by myself for them since they did all that themselves. ‘Ugh! How do people do this?’ I whined in my head and tapping my phone harshly on the table.

 

“What’s wrong?” Hye Seon unnie came in chuckling over something, I didn’t even look up to mind her and just buried my head deeper on my arms hoping for a miracle to happen! “I don’t know anymore!” I burst out giving up from the 3 long hours of thinking. “Just tell them you did you’re best but you just can’t find another 1!” unnie suggested. I was already thinking about doing that and there are really no other options other than that!

 

DAY OF FILMING!

 

“Oh My God!” I breathe out hoping my nervousness would also leave me be. How am I going to survive this day? Somebody help me. “Sora- ssi, we’re starting!” one of the PD came in and told me! I froze at my spot hearing what she said.

 

Why am I panicking over this anyway? It’s not like I’m not going to be able to live my life if I fail to accomplish my promise. True, but it’s also the right thing to do and I kinda owe them a big thing. “Aigoo! I hope everything goes well!?” I breathe out again before coming out.

 

As I step out of the scene feeling all the nervousness in the world I saw his angelic smile brightly welcoming me and for that moment I locked eyes with him all other emotions were washed away only leaving me with the need to be right beside him and hold his hands. Yeah! I think I’m starting to fall for him.

 

But then the 4 of them came out with smiles which only means wanting to meet their dates already. My knees were shaking crazily, I tried my best to walk steadily towards them not wanting to make them think about my failed promise.

 

“Annyeong sister-in-law!” they bowed and greeted me, I bowed back greeting them as well. Oppa suddenly reached out his hands for me and I unconsciously took them, intertwining our hands for warmth, I smiled as he shyly held it a little tighter. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked, trying to be calm. “I asked them to come!” oppa answered. I was hoping for something like they were just passing by and were about to leave soon, this is something I never thought of.

 

“Sister-in-law!” Sungmin called, just by the sound of his voice my heart started to beat a little faster than usual. “N..Neh!” I replied. “When are we going to meet them?” he asked with a wink and oppa threw the empty water bottle at him.

 

I was about to answer him when my phone rang making me jump in surprise. “Omo!” I shouted and smiled as the phone was on vibrate. I asked everyone else if I could check it since it might be important and they allowed me. I took my phone out and looked at the message.

 

 

Annyeong ^-^   kekekeke….

Thanks do~ongsaeng! I just woke up right now, got back last night!

Aigoo I feel relaxed Jwe should hang out some time… bbyong~~~

 

 

I smiled as an idea popped in my head! This will so compensate on the blind date. “PD-nim!” I called over she turned to me and asked what. “Can I invite a couple of friends for the trip?” I asked cautiously so they wouldn’t hear it, she nodded fine with it. I went back to the boys and told them I was just going to make a call, the 4 looked at me as I waited for the person to answer and of course it was on loudspeaker.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered finally. They were all surprised with the voice but I don’t know if they know who it is shown by their confused faces. “Unnie!” I said with my cheeriest tone, just by this she’ll know I have something to ask her. “What do you need?” she yawned and I just giggled. “Are you free today and for the rest of the night until morning? If you are can you check if Hye Seon unnie, Eun hye unnie and Inna unnie are free also and if they are can you go pick them up and if you’re all together call me okay! GOMAWO UNNIE SARANGHAEYO <3” I hang up before she could say anything, avoiding a possible NO for an answer.

 

“We can go now!” I smiled at everyone and we just went to the bus we’re going to be riding on.

 

Half an hour later unnie called me again and said the 4 of them were all free, of course I was jumping for joy coz of that, after all my problem is now over I hope. Well, unnie isn’t a full time actress but she knows how to act and was one. I quickly gave her the address of the lodge we’ll be staying on.

 

“Who was that?” Leeteuk oppa asked and all s followed with their eyes. I just smiled at them and said “My promise!” the 4 smiled and oppa just frowned not knowing what we’re talking about, he’ll know soon anyway.

 

The trip was fun, the 4 did a good job of keeping the atmosphere up like what they do and not even knowing the time passing we finally reached our destination.

 

“Hyung! Don’t be too mushy!” Eunhyuk-ssi scoffed while we got off the bus and headed towards the lodge. “Someone’s jealous!” I managed to tease back and he just stuck his tongue at me, just a little more and I’ll be completely comfortable with my brother-in-laws.  “When are you’re guest coming?” one of the staffs asked me right by the time I got a text from unnie saying that they’re by the parking lot now.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

Everybody got ready for the entrance of Sora’s 4 guests and since they knew who the 3 is they made everything to be done properly and because the 3 are famous and all they are also expecting the other one to be just as same.

 

The couple and the Suju members sat by the terrace waiting for them to arrive, of course the most anxious of them all are the 4 who are waiting for their date for the day. Out of nowhere 3 ladies gracefully walked towards the crew and as soon as their faces were seen carefully all of them, specially the guys smiled widely.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the girls greeted in a chorus making all the men’s heart flutter like crazy. “Unnie!” Sora squealed and ran to her unnies while they all just looked at her a little annoyed. “Ah wae!” she whined cutely surprising his “husband” and everybody else. “Do you know how loud and pissed maknae was!” Inna playfully ruffled her hair.

 

*Ahem!* Kyuhyun cleared his voice wanting to get some attention from the actresses. “Oh!Mian!” she apologized and let the girls turn to the boys. One by one they all did their introductions, instantly the 3 was paired up with the boys leaving Donghae alone by himself. He was a little annoyed since he wanted to be paired up with Hye Sun but much to his dismay Eunhyuk and she got paired up.

 

When all he could think about was how he’s day is going to be sadly enjoyed a petite girl came rushing to them. “Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!” she greeted every one of them and just like a movie all of the cameramen and men staff all stopped what they were doing and looked at her closely making her blush pink. “Mianhaeyo, I had to park my car and some people didn’t even bother to wait for me!” she apologized and glared at the 3 who were chuckling. “Unnie!” Sora, again hugged her and leading her right beside Donghae who was still in shock seeing the girl she’s been crushing on standing right beside him.

 

“Annyeong!” Dara greeted him informally trying to ease the tension building up between them. “Ah ..An.annyeong!” he greeted back stuttering, putting his head down hiding his face which was turning red, we’re smiling widely at them since they know about the little crush of him. “Let’s go inside before someone dies of hypothermia!” Sungmin teasingly said and all of the boys laughed while the girls were just feeling out of place. “What was that?” Inna asked but her partner, Kyuhyun just shook his head and said “Nothing!” while smiling.
 

 

GETTING INSIDE THE HOUSE … GIRLS COOKING SOMETHING TO EAT WHILE THE BOYS WERE PLANNING ON WHAT TO DO!

 

“Minnie!” Dara came down the stairs calling the idol that’s busily playing some game with Donghae. Hearing how sweetly the girl called Hae felt a little anger towards him, also jealous about the close relationship they didn’t know.

 

“Woah!  Nuna!” he squealed at the sight of chocolates given to him and ran towards the girl and gave her a tight hug while the rest were surprised to see the closeness between the 2. “Give the other to Wookie, Okay!” she said before joining the girls with the food making.

 

“Yah maknae! What was that?” Inna asked lowly. The fake maknae of the group just smiled childishly. “Minnie and Wookie asked me to buy them something from NYC but since I was too busy I could only buy chocolates!” she explained starting to cut the leeks on the table.

 

“And since when were you and the 2 that close to buy them chocolates when clearly you already have a favourite member and forgot to buy something from him!” Leeteuk coughed passing by the kitchen and taking out a bottle of water from the fridge, all of them turned to look at him confused with what he just said. “Aigoo oppa! I’ll give it to you later with Rara’s too!” she winked at the two making them blush a little.

 

“This is just making everything for confusing!” Hye Seon sighed getting back on to working on the food while Eun Hye was eyeing someone who was getting a little more jealous finding out about s’ closeness with his ‘girl’. “Better clear everything out before someone explodes with jealousy!” she sang emphasizing each word to the 2.

 

“Tokki-ah!” Sungmin called over to the girl busily or pretending to be busy cutting the vegetables for the Dokkbokki. “Oh!” she answered not looking up. “Why do they call you ‘maknae’, isn’t sister in law younger than you?” he asked curious to her nickname on the other hand Donghae stiffened with how his hyung sweetly called her. “Out of all the four of us, just looking at the face who do you think is the youngest?” Eun Hye asked amused by the childish question.

 

“OH!” the 5 Suju members all said with the obvious answer. “It’s kinda sad how she’s older than both of us!”Sora sighed, leaning her head on Eun Hye’s shoulder. “You’re the prettiest!” Leeteuk said staring at her. “Eeeiiiii!” all of them in the house all said at the same time then laughing loudly.

 

AFTER THE MEAL THEY HAD!

 

“Donghae-ssi!” Dara called the boy who was just leaning on the door of the terrace looking at the sky. “Neh Dara-ssi!” he answered puzzled. “Can you help me with the dishes?” she asked flipping her hair back and looking at him, he just stood there with mouth open and almost drooling. “Okay!” he smiled and walked next to her. “You dry, I rinse!” she smiled again.

 

His heart just started beating rapidly while his hands just shakily tried to dry the dishes. Once in a while he would steal a glance at the lady and smile crazily seeing her smiling also and humming one of their songs.

 

“Hae would you mind finishing up, I’ll just clean the island!” Dara asked. “What … what did you call me?” he asked, surprised but happy inside with what he was just called. “Oh! Oppa, Minnie and Wookie always calls you that and I thought it would be okay … but f it’s not I’m sorry about that Donghae-ssi!” she explained feeling a little embarrassed talking informally to him. “Ah… ani! I was just surprised to that, if you want you can call me that! But can I call you nuna too then?” he asked blushing. “Neh! Hae!” she cheered cutely and it made him blush more and more.

 

Not known to them the rest of the group was sneakily watching the two from the stair case, dying of happiness seeing the 2 talk. They both like each other and pretty much everybody can see that except for them which is sort of sad.

 

“Nuna! What’s your favourite song from SUJU!” he shyly asked finishing the drying. “Hmmm…. I guess it would be All My Heart, not because it’s written by oppa and Henry. I guess I just like it that much besides I think your voice really suits that kind of song!” she answered honestly. “Oh!” he sighed really, really, really, really, really, really, really happy inside.

 

The night continued on like that, they all talked to each other about anything and mostly stupid things. They all enjoyed each other’s company, the couple got really close with each other of course with the help of the people who knows them well and for another couple they got more comfortable, even asking each other’s number.

 

“Ah oppa!” she gasped remembering about the present she bought for the two. “I’ll be back!” she squealed and ran back to where she put their things. “Here!” she smiled at the two and presented them with two black boxes for each of them. “This is not one of those pranks right! Last time I couldn’t get off the ink for a week!” the leader pouted and s turned to the girl surprised she was the reason for their leader’s one week of annoyance. “Yah! It’s for Rara too so you get my point!” Dara stuck her tongue at her oppa while the couple opened it.

 

They both took out what was inside the box but confused didn’t know what to make out of it, they seemed like rings but weird ones. “Minnie come here!” she called the latter and took the rings from the couple, putting them on the finger where it has to be and then Dara intertwined their hands making a clicking sound. “This is how it works” the girl smiled and showed them the ring that connected and formed an infinite symbol. “OH!” they gasped understanding and amazed. “Gomawo!” they thanked her happily.

 

Night was coming and the others decided to go sleep already except for Leeteuk and Dara who were having a little talk on the terrace.

 

“So are you serious with Sora?” Dara asked, hugging her legs closer to her looking at the other sitting across her.

 

“I’ve never been this serious like this before D you know that!” he chuckled lightly sipping from his cup of hot chocolate. “What about you and Hae!” he asked this time glancing at the girl who was grinning widely already just by hearing the guy’s name. “Seeing by that look on your face I guess you’re falling a little too deeply now!” he snorted.

 

“It’s just sad how I have to make all the moves!” Dara said sounding as disappointed as ever.

 

“You know he’s shy and all” the other replied.

 

“Since when is he going to be shy?” she replied to that.

 

“You’re older so you do the work!” Leeteuk chuckled and ruffled the latter’s hair making her pout. “Aish oppa, just wait till I tell Rara all about you?” Dara threatened, he stopped his steps and looked back with fear on his face – not that exaggerated, Dara smirked at that. “You wouldn’t dare!” he asked.

 

Dara stuck her tongue at him and started running at the front lawn of the lodge waking pretty much everybody up. “MWOYAH!” Kyuhyun yelled from the boy’s room, they were all looking out including the girls.

 

“Rara I have a lot to $&^$(*&*Y&@^P@!” Dara started to yell out once she saw the girl but his voice got muffled down when the older covered . “Dara hush!” he said while trying to keep the girl down. “Rara!@#%%$@!” she tried again but didn’t work.

 

Everybody along with the idols laughed at the sight of the two fighting over, Sora was happy to see her favourite unnie getting along with her ‘husband’ though on the other side Hae’s jealousy was building up. “Stupid leader!” he mumbled but the rest still heard it and the boys just laughed harder on that. “Seeing how even our leader gets a long with her Hae you better make your move now. I just heard from Minho Wooyoung is making his move now that the ban is over!” Sungmin said before going back to sleep again and it just hit Hae hard.

 

While back to the friends outside the two were now sitting back down panting from all the running.  “Let’s bet! If Hae asks you by the end of the week you can ask me for whatever but if he doesn’t then you have to do whatever I want for a day!” he offered. “Deal!” Dara immediately agreed on it. “But you can’t do anything with it” he added to which Dara was surprised. “Wah!” she gasped and just glared at the guy who was going in “Go sleep!” he said. “YAH AHJUSSI!” she yelled out frustration but just heard a low chuckle from inside.

 

 THE NEXT MORNING!

 

 “Oh! You’re up early?” Hae came down and shocked to see a pretty backside of a woman but he was still able to recognize whose it was taken in it was what he kept staring at yesterday.

 

“Mmm… Ne! I have to leave early with the other 3! Sajangnim said Wooyoungie is coming at the company today for the test!” she giggled a little at what she said, although he has feelings for Hae she still can’t ignore the fact that the 2pm member is cute.

 

“Really?” he could only sigh at what he just heard. “Yeah!” she sighed too but sadder than before. “What’s with the sigh?” he asked, taking out a cup from the cabinet for coffee. “It’s just disappointing  …” she trailed off not wanting to go over the bet she made last night. “Forget about that” she said instead.

 

They both sat in silence by the terrace looking over the lake while waiting for the others to come down awake.

 

“By any chance … do you like Wooyoung?” he asked but was looking the other way.

 

“I think he’s cute!” she just answered shortly with a smile. “Though there’s this someone I like but … I don’t we’ll be together” she said.

 

“How come?” he asked.

 

“I’d like him to figure that out himself?” she said looking at him and left hearing the other coming down already.

 

For the half of the morning they all had good talks and then all left one by one. Donghae still had in mind what Dara said earlier and still couldn’t figure out what she meant not until he saw Wooyoung and his group at the café they always went too.

 

Dara’s POV

 

Do I really have to be here for this? Well, I do but still. I just hope they go hard on him. Aish what am I thinking about? This is all because of Teukie oppa.

 

“Nuna stop spacing out!” Seungri passed by with his group, I looked at them and they seemed amused by my expression. I just smirked evilly and they allowed became serious and walked away. “That’s better!” I sighed.

 

“Not that psyched about this are you?” Bom said slumping down beside me and using my lap as a pillow. “I would if it was someone I like!” I pouted brushing her hair. “Hey you 2 come on?” Teddy oppa said and we just followed them to the studio where there were 4 people and one of them just made me feel like falling down.

 

What are you doing here?” I gasped not believing what I’m actually seeing right now and I didn’t even realize I was pinching Bom to hard, she had to slap my hands to get it off.

 

“I finally figured it out!” he smiled at me sweetly and my heart just can’t help but beat a lot faster. “You have to thank Teukie hyung for it!” he added then turned to the table where everyone was at.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida. I’m here for Sandara Park!” he introduced himself and winked at me.

 

“Wah!” I just gasped happy like never before.