Chapter 4

"Don't be afraid of me."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warnings:

 

brief homophobia, implied ual activities involving a minor (but not really. i'll explain at end of chapter), /spying(?) , angst (?), issues with uality 

 

 

i'm also sorry about grammar/spelling mistakes! 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mr Lee looked out of the window, watching his son hop into the beaten up car and kiss the man that was sat in the drivers seat. 

 

"Hyuckjae, stop spying on him." 

 

 Mrs Lee came up behind her husband, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

 

"He got in a car with that... man." Hyuckjaes face was twisted with disgust. His wife rolled her eyes. 

 

"I'm sure he'll be okay, he's a sensible boy." 

 

Now it was Hyuckjaes turn to roll his  eyes. "Exactly, Soonkyu... He's a boy. He should be seeing - he shouldn't be involved with a boy like that-" 

 

"For goodness sake!"

Soonkyu interrupted her husband. "Our son is gay. And there is nothing wrong with that." 

 

Hyuckjae shook his head. "It-its not natural... for a boy to love another boy!" 

 

"Don't you dare say that!" Soonkyus voice shook as she spoke to her husband. "He's our son! How can you say those things about him?" 

 

Hyuckjae swallowed. "I sometimes wonder if he even is my son." He turned to his wife. 

 

Soonkyu wiped her eyes as she walked away from her husband, feeling her heart break as her husbands words replayed in her head. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Johnny woke up to find Mark curled up against him, his fragile chest falling and rising as he breathed gently. His head lay close to Johnnys shoulder, and Johnny could feel the warmth of his breath spilling onto his neck. 

 

With a small whimper, Marks eyes suddenly fluttered open. 

 

"Hey," Johnny spoke quietly. 

Mark whimpered again. 

"Did you sleep well?" Johnny continued. 

 

Mark nodded softly. 

"My head hurts a little, but i'm okay." 

 

Johnny frowned. "Do you want some painkillers?" 

 

Mark nodded. 

 

Johnny stood up, smirking at the gentle moan that Mark let out and made his way to the kitchen. 

 

Johnny stepped over all the rubbish in the kitchen and grabbed some painkillers and a glass of water and walked back to his bedroom. 

 

All of a sudden, Johnnys ears picked up on a peculiar sound coming from Jaehyuns room - the sound of gasping and an occasional grunt, which Johnny recognised as Jaehyuns. 

 

"D-donghyuck!" 

 

Johnny shuddered and went back to his own room, opening the door slightly. 

 

Johnny stopped in his tracks. 

His heart stopped when his sight landed on Marks body. 

 

He was stood in the bedroom with his back towards the door, pulling a pair of pink underwear up his pale legs, his body bent over slightly so that Johnny had the perfect view of his . 

Johnny continued to watch Mark get dressed, gulping when Mark pulled a large t-shirt over his pale frame.

 

God, the things he wanted to do to him. The marks he wanted to leave on his pale skin. Johnny was starting to become hard just thinking about having Mark. 

 

Johnny snapped out of his trance and knocked on the door before entering, trying to get ride of his half- as hard as he could. 

 

Mark turned around and smiled gently. 

 

Johnny his lips and handed Mark the water and the pills, scanning Marks pale legs as Mark swallowed the tablets. 

 

Mark placed the now empty glass on a nearby table and sat on the bed. 

 

"Hyung?" 

 

Johnnys eyes snapped up to rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter