Chapter 3

"Don't be afraid of me."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warnings! 

Underage drinking//mentions of (it seems like will happen but it doesn't i promise)

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Ever since the date at the aquarium, Johnny would say that Mark had barely left him alone. Everyday he would receive a text from Mark, even if it was just a little sentence or emoji. Brevity was Marks aesthetic, Johnny had come to realise. 

 

He couldn't find it in himself to find an issue with Marks seeming affection of him. 

And that scared him a little bit. 

 

Johnny wasn't a romantic man. He never saw the appeal to romantic situations or never had the desire to be overly loving towards anyone. He was usually the type to have random hook ups with both girls and boys, not really for the emotional side of things, but for the pleasure, for when his hand wasn't satisfying his needs. 

 

But Mark made him reconsider. He made him want to be one of those men. He wanted to be careful with Mark. And Johnny had never felt that. The feeling made him sick. 

 

 

"Jaehyun, for the last time, move your !" Johnny grunted, throwing all of the junk around the main room into a bin bag, which was becoming full already. 

 

Jaehyun grinned lazily as he threw a single empty beer can towards the general direction of the bin bag, sulking when he heard it clink against the wooden floor. 

"why are you taking this so seriously."

 

Johnny stopped clearing the room briefly to smoke the cigarette that was hanging loosely from his lips. 

 

"Mark's coming today, and id appreciate it if this hole was the slightest bit..." Johnny looked around. "less ty." 

 

Jaehyun a eyebrows rose. "Wow, I finally get to meet the famous 'Mark'." 

Johnny grunted. 

 

"Don't worry, I'll sort this place out, I promise." Grinning, Jaehyun stood up and began to give Johnny a hand. 

 

Johnny stood up straight. "How can we get rid of the smell of weed on such short notice?" 

 

Jaehyun shrugged. "maybe we should light a scented candle..." Jaehyun inhaled. "Or Ten." 

 

Johnny laughed, stubbing his cigarette out on the glass ashtray before emptying the contents into the trash. 

"Thanks Jae." Johnny quietly spoke. 

 

Jaehyun smiled softly. "No problem bro. Mark is clearly important to you." 

 

Johnny nodded slightly. 

 

"Unless, he suddenly falls in love with me the second he lays eyes on this hot body..." Jaehyun motioned to himself while smirking. Johnny scanned his friend. 

 

"I think i'll be okay." 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"Hey Princess." Johnny spoke softly as Mark entered his car. Mark blushed at the nickname causing Johnny to smile. 

 

"Are you sure... that it's okay for Donghyuck to come to your house?" Mark asked timidly. 

 

Johnny smirked. "Of course baby. You're friends are my friends." 

 

"It's just," Mark sounded panicked as he spoke. "His parents are out of town, and he doesn't have anywhere to go a-and i promised i'd let him stay with me-" 

 

Johnny shushed Mark and his hand. "You don't have to explain baby. It's not a problem." 

 

Johnny leaned closer to Mark. 

"Anyway, where is my kiss?" 

 

Mark smiled brightly and pressed a chaste kiss on Johnnys lips, only pulling away quickly before Johnny pulled him back for more, sliding his tongue between Marks parted lips, chuckling lightly when the youngest gasped at the action. 

 

Reluctantly, Johnny pulled away, noticing the flush on Marks face as he drove away. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Johnnys initial thoughts of Donghyuck were nothing but sweet. 

 

The boy was cute and pretty, with the most beautiful tanned skin, and a soft voice to match. 

 

Ten seconds in, Johnny was questioning his judgment. 

 

"Hey Donghyuck!" Johnny tried his best to sound chirpy. 

 

"Hi..." Donghyuck replied softly. 

 

Mark smiled. "He's just a bit shy..."  

 

"I can hear you!" Donghyuck called out suddenly, before muttering a swift "ing " under his breath that Johnny just about heard. 

 

Johnny chuckled. He could already tell this boy would be interesting. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"Jae?" Johnny called out as he entered his apartment. 

 

Johnny was stunned to find the apartment completely clean and... was that incense burning?

 

"You're house looks nice hyung!" Mark smiled brightly as he took in his surroundings. 

 

Donghyuck looked around too, and Johnny found himself holding his breath. 

"Yeah, its okay." 

 

Mark smiled again. 

 

"Take a seat." Johnny smiled as he threw himself on the couch, patting th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter