Chapter II: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

The Wolf and The Swan (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu Chou 

I woke up with some voices speaking with each other. 

"She's so pretty, I believe she belongs to Cabin  10."

"Maybe she belongs to a Minor God."

"I doubt that, considering that she almost got herself killed back there, the Kindly Ones are up to her."

"The Kindly Ones are up to everyone."

Although there were more voices I can hear that a simple voice from someone made them stop.

"Leave the new comer alone, she might be more uncomfortable once she sees the number of campers staring at her." It came out soft but it seemed like the "campers" immediately run off.

"Chaeng she wouldn't die," The soothing voice continued after it got quiet. And then I remembered that there's still Chaeyoung and I have lots of questions for her so I opened my eyes. But I was welcomed by the scene with the girl I believe who ordered the other campers to leave hugging Chaeyeong.

The girl's really pretty in my opinion and I fell in love with her just like that. But staring at her beautiful face was cut off by her.

"Look, she's awake now," she made Chaeng face me again and I waved my right hand although I can't lift it that much. "I'll leave you guys to talk," the girl left but I managed to send her off with my sight and I'm really happy that I probably looked stupid now.

"Where am I?"

"Cam Half-blood, a place where demigods stay to prevent from getting skinned alive by the Kindly ones aka Monsters," she answered af it was the easiest thing to say.

"How am I here? I'm not a demigod, I'm just a plain middle school student turning high school," I reasoned out but she just chuckled.

"You are, because if you're not, you wouldn't have entered the camp well unless you're a satyr or a nymph which is too impossible," she replied back.

"But--"

"Look kid, you're a half-blood and wether you like it or not you are," A guy said entering the room. "Yugyeom cut her some slack she just arrived here," a girl said following him.

"Dahyun!" Chaeng greeted the girl with a smile but ignored the Yugyeom guy. 

"So can you stand now? Chiron is looking for you," Dahyun asked me and I was even more confused. "Chiron as in the Centaur who trained Hercules?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're a fast learner kid, I like that," Yugyeom said. "You were practically screaming at her a while ago," Dahyun argued and shot him a glare.

"Well I have my mood swings so deal with that but let's go now," he told and helped me sit up. "Although you need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter