Chapter I: Tzuyu Chou the Troublesome Kid

The Wolf and The Swan (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu Chou

My mom always says I'm not normal and it pains me but then she would add that it's a good kind of different. And I would wonder how is being different good? 

I always got into fights at school even though I try my best not to, I always crave for it, I like seeing people in pain but sometimes I just simply want to fight. People are scared of me because I have a competitive personality and I never had a chance to have a friend because of this (but luckily there was someone brave enough to befriend me). I also always had to switch schools since they keep on expelling me with the number of fights I got into every year. 

And just like right now, I am heading to Mr. Park's room for another hour at detention. I punched a guy twice as big as me because I found my missing ring at his bag  and it really annoyed me considering that I was looking for that ring for days already.

"We meet again Ms. Chou," Mr. Park snickered as I enter the room. "How long will you spend here this time?" He asked with that mocking grin of his.

"Just an hour, I didn't completely break the boy's nose," I answered and sat on "my seat" at the farthest chair at the corner of the room.

He didn't bother me after that so I just did my thing which is to watch videos of cute puppies. I don't know how many minutes I spent already in the room but I felt someone tapped on my shoulder so I looked up and see that it was Mr. Park telling me to leave already since an hour had passed.

I left quietly and was meet by my only friend at the hallway. "I told you not to wait for me at times like these," I told Chaeyoung. "Doesn't have a heart to leave you behind," she answered and it made me smile.

"Why did you have to punch the boy? He looked harmless," Chaeng spoke as we walk our way to the dorm. We study at a boarding school so all students have to stay at the school's dormitory. "He stole my ring and I had the urge to punch him so I did," I replied mindlessly and I heard her sigh.

"2 more left and you'd really be expelled," she said which made me think. I'll become a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter