prologue

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung feels the melting ice cubes on his hand; the piercing cold isn’t waking him up from his daydream. His hand feels numb for a moment, as he takes another ice cubes and let it melts on his hand again. He doesn’t know how many times he has been doing this, but ice cubes are the only thing available to erase his bore at the moment.

 He just doesn’t feel like doing anything. He doesn’t feel anything; as only silence fills the room and nothing more.

“Did everything go well?”

Taehyung hears his brother says, titling his head to see the older one standing at his door. His eyes go down, staring at his toes. His hand still plays with ice cubes and the latter doesn’t seem very pleased with what Taehyung is doing. “Taehyung, answer me.”

Taehyung doesn’t want to answer. But he does anyway. “Woobin-hyung,”

“Not everything. Not very well. But they’re okay.”

Woobin feels sorry almost for all his life. His heart aches a little and he looks down, unable to say anything (not that he is in the position to talk, anyway). He walks up to his younger brother and picks the envelope on the table, and then he opens it. His eyes go through the countless numbers and finally stop at three sentences.

 

Total score: 87/100

Ranked #42 out of 579 students

YOU PASSED THE TEST

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter