So Far Yet So Close

Please, Save Me When I Can't Save Myself (On Hiatus - Rewritten)

Ha Jin/Hae Soo POV 

It had been 4 years after I came back to the past, My Brother Ha Jeung is so different from the Ha Jeung that I know in my world. This Ha Jeung, My Dongsaeng is My oppa in this life time. He is more mature even in the age of three years old, mean (except to me), overprotective, smart, handsome, strong, and many more that made him an idol in this life. I don't know why but he is so overprotective to me, when I ask him that I want to pratice in sword and martials art he began freak out along with my father the king. Yet, I'm happy with this. I'm going to be 4 years old this years, in three months I'm going to Goryeo and stay there with Hae Clan, and finally I can meet them, especially Myung Hee-Eonni. I cannot wait to meet her, just remebering the last time she died in the 8th prince make my heart I ache. Every night I had cried of those that died, the prince (even Wang Yo), all of them doesn't deserve that fate. That's why, I push myself hard to study everything. So that I'm not being burden to anyone and him. Thinking of him had my heart beating fast, will he remember me? Did he receive the scar yet? Did he eat well? Sleep well? Those though always come at me, but what i scared the most that he will hate me. That single though made me seed a little tears. Without me knowing Ha Jeung who had been past my pavilion see this and went over to me.

3rd POV

Ha Jeung had been meeting with the King about their alliance to Goryeo Kingdom, and about Hae Soo request to stay at Hae clan until she find the person that she love. Of course this bought King and Crown Prince to worry, but also mad at the guy that their beloved Hae Soo love. The King and Crown Prince along with Prime Minister, main maid of Hae Soo and Main General had been surprise when one of most trusted Shaman said that Hae Soo star had been united with a prince star from long time. The shaman said that Hae Soo will be princess that loved by many not just people but also other, she also said that Hae Soo fate to stand in a King side as his only queen. But what shocked all of them the most when Shaman said that Hae Soo soul had been suffered so much in the past that she can be united with her prince and that she died in teribble death, after saying taht The prime minister and the general must holding the king and crown prince from mudering the shaman. The Shaman who scared told them quickly that now the fate had been change and that Hae Soo along with her soulmate will be the one who change it, but not in this country but at Goryeo in place where her soulmate live. With that been said, Hae Soo who just arrive told the King to send her to stay at Hae Clan their old sibblings so that she can find her soulmate. That time not just everyone but the shaman also shocked at her proclamation. The King who love Hae Soo so much made a deal if in her 4 years old she can master everything then she can go but if she not then, she must not asking to went to Goryeo anymore. Accepting the challege Hae Soo came to the king in first month this year and perform everything that she know, from matrila arts, manner and everything that princess must know even how talking with snake like person. With that the king and the crown prince sulking that they must let their beloved Hae Soo go to Goryeo, prime minister, Main General and main maid had been sad with this too but they knowthat their beloved princess is a strong woman who can make anyone love her, so they did their best to prepare and send the note to Hae Clan and the King of Goryeo. Ha Jeung had been grumpy since he must let his beloved sister go to the wolf pack choice to scorlling around the garden near Hae Soo pavilion but to much his surprise there he see Hae Soo seed a single tear while looking pained, his overprotective side kicking in and he run to her side.

"Ha Soo-ah... What's wrong? Are you hurt? You, call the doctor hee now" demand Ha Jeung now 

"Ye, Crown Prince" said one of his maid

"Andwae!!" shout Hae Soo suddenly, this shocked everyone there and make the maid stop at her track and look at Hae Soo with wided eyed. Seeing everyone shocked face Hae Soo cleared and said in more clam voice that she is okay and about the tear she just thinking about something that not pleasant one. This make the crown prince frown

"Hae Soo-ah... You know that I'll always be here to support you right? So if someone bothering you then talk to me, I'll handle them" Ha Jeung said with serious face that made Hae Soo to gasp and pout cutely

"Oppa, I'm not a kid anymore I can take care of myself fine" huft Hae Soo who then recieve pitch in her cheek by Ha Jeung who smile widedly at his beloveed cute sister

"Ye, my sister had already mature, like I believe that you still 4 years old my princess" said Ha Jeung then kis Hae Soo forehead. This make the maids there awing at their cuteness, since crown prince is now to be cold person to everyone even mean, yes he won't give teribble punishment but he really don't like to be touched by anyone except the main maid and Hae Soo. After Hae Soo born the crown prince had been worked really hard at everything, so that he can be a good king that can protect his younger sister, Hae Soo. And this prove it, at the age of 7 years old he can make anyone cower of his acknoledge, power and his speech. 

"Mou, oppa... I'm going to miss thsi" said Hae Soo then she lie her head in crown prince embrace, who only huged tightly his sister and pat her head

"Ye, I'm going to miss my trouble magnet of sister too" said the crown prince this of course make Hae Soo pout and started chasing over crown prince who ony laughed, the other servant can only see this in happiness. Their masters is the best that they had, even in palace they can still laugh, especially their princess who always treat them as a person not animal or servant. Yes, she know her manner but she also treat them equally in her own way. All of people in this kingdom glad about that, yet they now that in three months everything will change the laughter will be no more hear since their beloved princess will leave them to other place. This bought sadness over the country, even the people in low class.

Five Months Past After Hae Soo moved to Goryeo

"Myung Hee-Eonni, I'm going to Festival do you want anything?" ask young Hae Soo to the bed ridden Myung Hee, because of her fever Myung Hee cannot company Hae Soo to the arket those she choice to went there by herself.

"Aniya, as long as you came save then is okay" smiled Myung Hee this make Hae Soo pout, knowing exatcly what on Hae Soo mind Myung Hee smiled and said

"But, if it not bother can you bought an orange latern.. I want to hang it in front of the window" Myung Hee smile widder then after seeing Hae Soo beaming smile, the smile that Myung Hee love so much and promise to protect no matter what happened.

"Ye, I'm going now Hee-Eonni... I'm going to bring that most beutifull orange latern for my beautifull Eonni, so stay at bed and sleep well, okay" Hae soo then kiss Myung Hee and went to the festival.

Arriving at the festival Hae Soo can see the beautifull of it, even if this is her 4 times here she still cannot help but to awe at the display, maybe all of that because of her child like mind. Walking there she see an orange latern. Come closer to the latern she reach her hand to it at the same tme other hand reaching for it making the other hand touch her hand instead. Starled she look at the person who hold her, there stond a boy with clothes of nobble who face also contain a surprise. Ten minuted passed, Hae Soo pulled her hand back and look away same can be said as the boy also look away. Hae Soo who embarassed said 

"Why you holding my hand?" this question make the boy chough and look at Hae Soo in disbelieve 

"Yaa.. Who holding your hand, I'm just wanted to take that orange latern" this make Hae Soo gasp in embarassement also annoyed

"Yaa.. i'm the one who see this latern, you can take another latern"

"Aniyo, I'm the one who look at it I'm going to buy it" 

"Andwae! I'm ging to buy it first for my Eonni"

"Aniyo, I'm going to buy it for my mother!!"

"Ani, Na (tidak, saya)"

"Ya... how can you speak so informal like that to me... I'm the one who will buy it!!"

"Why I must speak foemalwith a rude boy like you!! This latern is  mine"

"Ani, it's mine"

"Ani, na"

"na"

"na" 

"na"

"na"

"na" said the boy then grab the orange latern and give the merchant the money then walk away, Hae Soo after come out from her shocked state started chasing the boy. 

"Where is he?" Hae Soo ask to herself then look around until she hear a voice of the boy from earlier there she see the boy had been hugging the latern tightly is being cornering by a thugs. Hae Soo can stay there and choice to help. After seeing there is escape she came out of her hiding place and shout as loudly as posibble and pointed at the thugs

"Here!! There are the criminal here!! Officer!!" she shout and in panic the thugs started to look around searching the officer. Distracted by that, Hae Soo then slip and hold the boy hand and make run from there seeing they being followed Hae Soo told the boy to climb, first the boy heststance but hearing the thugs voice came closer then he began to climb, after that Hae Soo climb to the same tree. Noticed the girl climb too the boy wided his eyes, since this is his first time seeing a girl climb a tree. That he see the girl face for the second time, iluminated by the moon this made him awed. After make sure the thugs already went away the boy and Hae Soo turn down from the tree

"Hey, are you okay? You are not hurt right?" asked Hae Soo worried then circled the boy who down right feeling embarassed 

"Aniyo, I'm okay" with awkward laugh the boy said and lookig at anywhere else

"That's good" smiling Hae Soo brightly, without the boy knowing his heart had been beating fast that second time. The girl smile is like a light that shone in the dark

"Aahh... I'm Hae Soo... And you are?" asked obliviou Hae Soo to the Boy. Breaking the trace the boy answer with clam voce 

"Baek-Ah... That's my name" said the boy who is non other than Baek-Ah when he is still a child. Starled by that, Hae Soo tripped in her walk expecting getting hurt, she doen't notice that Baek-Ah is supporting her from falling. In that moment Baek-Ah heart beating fast in his rib cage.

"Ahh... Thank you Baek Ah-nim"

"Are you okay?"

"Ye.. i'm okay"

"That's good then... Ooohh here" said Baek Ah then handed his orange latern making Hae Soo shocked

"Eh"

"You help me... So, this is the only thing that I can do"

"Andwae! I'm doing this not fro receiving a rewards.. After all, I don't like seeing people being in your position and I think that I'm being childliss before. Sorry" stunned by the proclamation Baek Ah laughed

"Ya.. Why are you laughing for?"

"Ani... It's just that you are weird.. That's funny"

"Yaa.. How rude of you saying like that to a girl"

"Hmm.. I don't see any girl her thought" tease Baek ah, somehow he felt that he can express himself freely around the girl. 

"Omo!! That's rude, meany" then the both of them look at each other then laughed, Hae Soo feel so relieved to meet Baek Ah, he still the same as Hae Soo remembered. After laughing Hae Soo take a hold of Baek AH hand

"I'm not receiving any payment but... I'm receiving comapny now.. You will comapny me through the whole festival" with that she drag Baek Ah who shocked to said anything. The both of them the visited every stand there while laughing and having fun. The whole time Baek Ah keep looking at Hae Soo who smile freely and having fun. He hope this can last forever but he know that is imposibble at the time they already wanted to be parted Hae Soo held their hand.

"From now on you're my friend"

"firend?"

"Yes, friend... My first friend since I come to Goryeo"

"This is your first time too? Okay then I'm going to be your first friend, because you're my first friend too" smiling Baek Ah

"Then we can meet tomorrow right?" this shocked Baek Ah

"Ehh?"

"Because you are my friend then from tomorrow you will play with me right?" His first friend this is so unreal to him, that he can only nod in confirmation

"That's good, I'm going to meet you at that lake.. Pinky Promise you will come?" while holding her pinky making Baek Ah titled his head

"Pink.. pinky Promi.. mise?"

"Ye, it's means yagsog in foreign country.. Once you held my pinky you cannot lie, or you will be forced to eat one thousand neddle" shocked Baek Ah asaid

"Neddle??!!" 

"Ye.. So.. Promise" said Hae Soo, Baek Ah look at Hae Soo hand then mirrored her hand. Seeing this Hae Soo then linked their pinky finger and smiling brightly making Baek Ah smiling too

"Promise then"

"Ye.. Promise"

After that the both of them parted way, Hae Soo bought another orange latern to Myung Hee and tell her the story. This make Myung Hee smile, meanwhile in other place Baek ah bought his latern and smile at his pinky finger. He tell his mother about his little adventure at first his mother worried when he said that he had been corenered by thugs but soon she smiled after hearing that Baek Ah make a friend, yet she also shock that little girl is so brave like that

"She is soo beautifull and bright like moon, Eommanim.. You will like her when you meet her"

Without Ha Jin knowing it, she already change one fate... The one who supposed to came to the festival is Myung hee, and the one who shall meet Baek Ah first is Myung hee. But, because Baek Ah meet her first the fate already change between Bek Ah and Myung Hee.. Baek Ah will only see Myung Hee as Hae Soo sister that he though as his own sister not as his first love. 

Since then, Baek Ah and Hae Soo always play together, studied together, even Baek Ah agreed to practice martials arts with her. Baek Ah learn that Hae Soo like to dance with Sword, then he came to learning how to play any kind of instrument so that he can accompany Hae Soo with his music. Baek Ah came to like Hae Soo as a woman, but since he doesn't want to destroy their relationship then he keep it to himself.

At Other Place

Wang So POV

It had been 3 years since he wake up, but different from before now he became close to his brothers. Everytime he see star he always remebering his Soo, he will change their fate that's what his promise. He cannot wait to see her again. In this time he grew closer to Baek Ah mother and Eun mother, the both of them though of him as their own son. He also finished his study when he is 3 years old, this of ourse noticed by the king and Choi Ji Mong. He knw that, but he stay to be clueless. The day when his older brother died he snuck out and hide, he doesn't want to be marred again by his mother. Yes, he is not hate the scar anymore but if he want to change this then he must went away from this. He doesn't want seeing Hae Soo to be hurted again because of his wound. He like this life, he doesn't want to take another wrong path. He still remeber how his mother came closer to him and pretend to care about him when she hear he is being favored by the king, but he will not bend this time with soft face he left his mother. Now, he is not the one who had been throwed away. He still remebered how bretayed had been his brother Yo when he hear his mother talk like that. But thankfully because of that his relationship with his brother Yo had been bounded, and this Yo is not hungry for acknowledge of their mother. One day after the death of his older brother, he request to the king to be send to Kang clan as their adopted. This of course shocked the king 

"What are you saying So?"

"I'm so sorry, pheya. But as you also know the queen hate me.. I'm just want to went away from the palace for little a bt until I'm already mature enough to be back. This also can be my training so taht I can grew strong enough to protect the Crown Prince, my King, and My brothers. Please pheya.. If you cannot do that as a king then please take my request as your 4th son" said him. This make the king speechless and he know that he already win. After that the king send him away to the Kang clan. Before he travel all of his brother there to send him away, he still remeber how displeased had been Wang Yo, Wang Eun and Baek Ah had been. After being pampered by Wang Eun and Baek Ah mother he went to the Kang Clan. In there same fate happening, but different from before he made an effort to know and getting close to Mrs. Kang his adoptive mother. There she already though Wang So as her own son. And of course he also though her as his own mother and this make him happy. She also teach him everything taht she know, and not just that even if Kang Clan first had been cruel to him, they are now royal and though of him as their prince after he save theri live and his personality taht moved the Kang Clan. They now though of himas their own, everyonethat dared to hurt him had been disposed immedently, even Queen Yoo man. He also popular for is acknoledge and how wise he is and how calm he is when there is a problem, a trait when he is stil king. He may be change his realtionship to his other brother except to Yeonhwa, he make sure as posibble that he never meet with the witch. Because of her he and Hae Soo had been parted.

11 years later~

3rd POV

The princes look at Wang Wook who said that he will getting married, all of them saying their own congratulation and ask who will he married to, with a smile he said 

"Myung Hee" this make Wang Yo and Baek Ah cough, of course this didn't went unnoticed by other prince

"Hyungnim, are you okay?" ask Wang Jung to his older Brother Wang Yo and Baek Ah who only nod.

"Wait.. You said Myung Hee from Hae Clan... Hae Soo-Noona?" ask Baek Ah

"Ye... But, how do you know Hae Soo?"

"Well that's.."

"The three of us had been childhood friend" said Wang Yo calmy, then he smile shocked the other except Baek Ah who know the story behind their friendship. But other brother who doesn't know this pf course shocked, since their older brother known to be cold to other excpet to his brothers and princess Yeonhwa since he though her as his sister that he need to protect. 

"Hyungnim, you are friend with Wook-Hyung future wife sister-in-law ?!!" exclaimed Wnag Eun shocked

"Ye, why are you so shocked to hear that, huh?" ask Wang Yo confused

"That.. Because.. Uuhh.." Wang Eun cannot too scared to speak, yes his brother only mean toward other but he still little scared to make him mad, seeing this Baek Ah step in

"Because you are so cold to other, Hyung... Remeber what Hae Soo said" said Baek Ah smiling

"Tsk.. That crazy woman is the one who at fault, remeber she is almost get harmed by the thugs if it not for Yeonhwa there, and search for us to help her then she will really would get that injured.. Cih what clumsy woman"

"Hahahahahaha... Yo-Hyung if she hear you she will throw a fit for sure.. You always know how she is, and even if she is not looking for trouble, trouble will always came to her... I'm still cannot forget how scary Yeonhwa that time" shudder Baek Ah, this perk the other interest

"Yeonhwa scary? what do you mean Baek Ah-yah?" ask Wang Won

"Well, you see Yeonhwa really like and protective of Soo-ah, so after Yo-Hyungnim beating the thugs Yeonhwa had been mad to the point that she start scream at Soo-ah because of her reckless not even i can calm her... She look like a mad mother.. Not mention that she beat the thugs with ruler so hard... I'm still shudder thinking about that" saying Baek Ah making the other shudder "Not to mention that Yo-Hyung really mad, taht the first also last time I want to see Yo-Hyung mad" Baek Ah continued making other gap at their older brother. Since when their older brother cared about other except his family. Seeing the stare Wang Yo just shrugged and said

"So, when you will be answering her? Did that crazy woman know about this? If not then you must be prepared since she is really over protectove to the point that it is annoying to Myung Hee-ssi and Yeonhwa" warned Wang yo while sipped his tea

"I plan to answeing today, but what do you mean by that Hyungnim?" ask Wang Wook confused to wy he should prepared, yes he know from the talk that Hae Soo is protective but so what, she is a girl what can she do that make him must be prepared. Knowing his though Wang Yo said

"She is not ordinary girl, she will make you crazy so be carefull to not make her annoyed" said Wang Yo smiling 

"Yo-Hyungnim is right, Wook-Hyung, Soo-ah maybe kind but she will not accept any man came closer to her dearest sister" continued Baek Ah. this pear Wang Eun and Wang Jung interest

"I want to go too"

"Me too"

"Ehh?" Wook confused to the sudden proclamation of his two brother. While Baek Ah and Wang Yo smiled and laugh a little they though that this people doesn't know what they will see

"Well, this will be interisting... And I'm curious too, So I'll come too" Smiling Wang Won

"Hmm.. Since, it had been long time I'm not visited why not come along~ How about you Yo-Hyungnim?" ask Baek Ah

"Of course I'll came too, who know what she will do or said if I'm not come" Wang Yo then stand up

"Shall we?" then all of Wang Brothers except Wang Wook started to walk, after a while Wang Wook also walk with his brothers.

"Wook-Hyung.. Are we there yet?" whined Wang Eun

"Not yet, after turn right the lake then we will arrive" answer Wang Wook to Wang Eun who suddenly energized again

"Hyung If you are tired.. I can give you ift since you are smaller than us" tease Wang Jung that make Wang Eun glare at him then they started their childliss fight, this make the other brothers laugh. Suddenly at the corner of his eyes near a lake at Hae Clan compound Baek Ah see Hae Soo

"Ah... Are not that Soo-ah" this bought other attention toward near lake, there stand woman holding a real sword in front of her lay one sword, with her hair unbound and braid meanning taht she is nobble girl that not married yet

"Ahh.. that Hae Soo" agreeing Wang Yo

"What uis she doing, Hyung?" ask Wang Eun and Wang Jung

"Just watch and see" answer Wang Yo then suddenlly music started playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLBgnFU5QWg

Seeing this make the brothers awed, especially Wang Jung since he love matrial arts so much and seeing Hae Soo playing with real sword without scared of the world and just smiling happily while playing it made him admires her. After doing the bow she started another dance that more intense, that make the other more awed by the intense and her gracefull movement.. It so beutifull yet deadly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pmOYuvcS0

After she finishing, Baek Ah then clap his hand loudly along with Wang Jung and Wang Eun while the other clap slowly stil memerized by the dance, looking at the Wang Brothers direction Hae Soo shocked to see the other brothers stand there, especially Wang Eun and Wang Jung.. her dead friend in ast and her past husband... Erasing her hurt feeling, she waved at them and beamed especially after seeing Baek Ah and Wang Yo. Yep, it became shock to her how she grown became closer than anything to Wang yo and Yeonhwa to the point that they both became so over protective with her. Yes, she though of Yeonhwa as her sister now, seeing she already in relationship with her brother.

'The Both making perfect couple' she mused, then look at Wang Yo, the one that she though as her oppa, the one who she clingy other than Baek Ah. Seeing the smile on her face Wang Yo smiling widely, Hae Soo then run towards the Wang brothers and mush toother shocked she hug.. Repeat she HUG the cold, ruthless and mean guy in the dynasti except Wang So and the King of course. And Wang Yo accepting the Hug with smile

"Oppa... Why you visiting only now, huh?" let go of the hug Hae Soo pouted "Are you forget about your dongsaeng?" ask Hae Soo this make Wang Yo guilty

"I'm sorry, the work catch up to me... How is your day? You are not doing anything reckless right?" ask ang Yo raised one eyebrow

"Omo!! Oppa!! What do you think I'm huh? Baek Ah-yah... Oppa is beng meanny" whined Hae Soo now huging Baek Ah. This make the other cofused is this girl doesn't know who they are how can she act informal towards Wang Yo and Baek Ah more imporantly she hug Wang Yo, the one that doesn't like to be touched by other except his family. 

"Hahahahha... Soo-ah you never change huh, that remind me how can you praticed without telling me.. And asking other to play the music to accommpany you" pout Baek Ah

"Ah.. Sorry, I though that you will busy like Oppa"

"Nah It's okay, but next time call me okay" smilling Baek Ah to the girl

"What is this? Aren't you will tell me too, so that I can see your performance?" ask amused Wang Yo after seeing Hae Soo still pouted at him

"Aniyo, Oppa is busy.. Why would he came" Hae Soo said then crossed her arm to her chest and look away

"Hmmm.. aren't that little to harsh... Here I'm worked hard to the conuntry, but receiving cold treatment by you" teased Wang Yo "Aren't she cold towards me, Baek Ah-yah?"

"Ye, that's so cold of you Soo-ah" smiling Baek Ah while trying to control his laughter

"Uugghhh... Meanny.. Why you two ganged up againts me!!" huft Hae Soo, this make the ther laugh. Wang Jung then look at her

"Your performance is really pertty" exclaim Wang Jung, this make Hae Soo smile and hug him surprised the other

"Kyaa... You are so cute, you look a lot like my brother" said Hae Soo who now patted her head while smilling brightly, Wang Yo and Baek Ah eyes twitch in annoyence but they held it. Speechless, Wang Jung then started smiling and said

"Then I'll call you, Noona"

"Aww...  that so cute of you... Okay then.. High fve" said Hae Soo confosed other except Wang yo and Baek Ah

"Hi-gh Fi-ve?" ask Wang Jung

"Ye.. Like this.. raise your arm like this... *plak*" the both of them then haigh five, Wnag Jung look at his hands in awe and smilling at his Noona

"Ahh.. Agashii.. Lady Hae is calling you, Your highness" bowed Chae Ryung came. Different from the past Hae Soo is the one who saved Chae Ryung now that they become good friends and Chae Ryung had been loyal to her. 

"Ye" then all of them went to Myung Hee office, in their walk the Wang brothers introduced they self to Hae Soo same like Hae Soo. But what shocked them is that Hae Soo is a princess from other country not just other country but powerfull one the country that crowned prince had been in relationship with their sister Princess Yeonhwa. After sit, Wang Wook started talking taht he accept their married but he cannot help but look at Hae Soo, somehow his eyes cannot be let go from her. After hearing that Hae Soo who eat a spicy snack choked and coughed, tears gathered in corner of her eyes. While her hand fanned

"Aahhh... hot.. hot..." she whined this make Wang Yo and Baek Ah along with Wang Eun and Wang Jung whoshortly became friends with her worried

"Here, drink this" said Myung Hee offering water to Hae Soo who drink it

"Tck.. What are you thinking, huh? You bring sweet here" ask Wang Yo softly then glare at the maid near there who then run to ought the sweet

"Are you okay Noona/Soo-ah" ask Baek Ah, Wang Jung and Wnag Eun

"Aaahhh... It's.. hot..." said Hae Soo then the maid came bough sweet, Wang Yo then grab the sweet and told Hae Soo to eat it. After eating it, she felt little better

"Thank You, oppa"

"No problem... Are you okay now? do you need any sweet again?" ask Wang yo softly

"Aniyo, I'm already okay"

"Are you sure?" ask Baek Ah now worried can be seen in his eyes

"Ye, I'm okay really"

"What are you thinking huh?" ask Wang Yo and Baek Ah the hit softly Hae Soo head 

"Aigo.. If you both keep doing that you two won't get married anytime soon" said Hae Soo Childishly and smiled

"Aish.. This girl.. The we will stuck with you then, right Yo-Hyungnim?"

"Ye, you will be stuck with us" 

Then the three of them laughed, after a while Hae Soo look at Wang Wook with narrowed eyed

"You... If you hurt my Eonni even little bit then you can said bye bye to your live, understand?" threat Hae Soo with a glare Wang Wook can only nod since it was his first time being treated like that by a girl. Meanwhile Myung Hee shocked by Hae Soo act

"Hae Soo-ah.. Don't be rude"

"But, Eonni.. Yeonhwa had already busy with Jeung Oppa now you will be busy with wangjanim... The who will I play with? Don't said Oppa and Baek Ah because they will only bully me" whined Hae Soo Childishly.

"Then you can also get married, no" said a new welcomer

"Yeonhwa-ah..." 

"Yeonhwa?" ask the other prince

"Congatulation, Eonni" smilingg happily Yeonhwa to Myung Hee who smile back. in this lifetime, Hae Soo success making thsi two being best friend. Hae Soo then get up and hug Yeonhwa

"Andwee! Yaa Yeohwa, you doesn't had to marry with my bully oppa.. Let's run away" said Hae Soo with serious face. Yeonhwa who not surprise but the hus or her word just sile a genuine one and pinch Hae Soo cheek

"I think you hang out with Baek Ah and Yo-Hyungnim too much" said Yeonhwa who still not let go of Hae Soo cheek

"Aigo, Yeonhwa.. You know how her brain work right? She always crazy like that... Don't bought me and BAek Ah to this" smiling Wang yo

"Aigo.. Myung-Eonni... See... the three of them bully me to much"

"Hahahahhaha... Noona, don't believe her.. Soo-ah how come we bully you we love you so much aren't we?" ask Bae Ah still laughing. 

"Boo... Ahh.. Yeonhwa-ah.. how was your date?" ask Hae Soo suddenly and all attention turn to look at her, making her cough in embarassment

"What are you saying.. We just talk a walk together" said calm Yeonhwa but there is blush marred in her face

"Ahhh... You lie... how about that ring huh... wait did. did he... Did oppa propose you?!!" ask shocked Hae Soo, this of course amke the other shocked too and Yeonhwa to blush red

"..."

"Yeonhwa, is that right?" ask Myung Hee feeling happy, but Yeonhwa just look at other way

"Ahh.. it seems that it's right" said Wang yo then he smiled he know how much Yeonhwa love Hae Soo older brother and howw much Hae Soo older brother love her in return. He can still remember the time when Yeonhwa agree to walk with him. Ha Jeung had hugging him and sing crazily

'Like brother like sister' he mused while looking at Hae Soo fondly, the girl who saved him from being sacred by his mother. Even though he can protect himself, to know that there are other who step in and stop the Queen from hurting him and became friend without anything in return with him those make him promise to himself that he will protect this girl at any cost. Since she is the only one who look at him as him. and prond with him for who he is. That's right, not just him, Baek Ah and Yeonhwa also feel the same for them Hae Soo sis really important in their live, imagined Hae Soo gone from their life make them annoyed and angry. 

"WOW... DAEBAK... I'm going to expecting niece and nephew soon" exclaimed Hae Soo while beamed happily making the other coughed exept Wang Eun who clueless about that. That afternoon, the brothers, Princess Yeonhwa, Myung Hee and Hae Soo laughed happily. Meanwhile at other place a man with dark clothes, preparing his hourse and saying his goodbye to His adopted parent who smile sadly

"Cannot you just stay here?" ask Mrs. Park

"Eomma, I'll visit you I'm promise.. But right now it's my time to claim my girl back" smiling Wang So, the other man there started to said

"You better bought that girl over, So-yah"

"Ye.. Get the girl"

"Don't let her run away"

"Go get her"

Many courage words had been throw to him making him smile, while Mrs. Park smile winded 

"Please be safe and make sure to get that girl.. I hope the both of you happiness and we expecting a garnachild soon or latter" Mr. Park last comment make Wang So cough in embarashment while the other whistle

"Aigo, look at the boy.. He is shy... Remember to bought many kids okay" said one of the man make the other laughed. After that Wang So went to Palace feeling happy.

Night Came 

Wang So and Hae Soo look at the start and insteadly feel connected, even if they are far away they always feel so close

'This time I'm not letting you go, Soo-ah' though Wang So then Continued his trip to Goryeo. Meanwhile, Hae Soo sat at her pavillion there there is Baek Ah, Yeonhwa and Wang Yo. Seeing Hae Soo who keep looking at the start Yeonhwa call her

"Soo-ah.. what's wrong? You keep looking at the start" she ask confused, then suddely Hae Soo smilling

"Aniyo.. i'm just missing someone.." this bought Baek Ah and Wang Yo attention

"Are you missing So-Orabonim?" ask Yeonhwa. She alsong with Wang Yo and Baek Ah already know about her and Wang So relationship, Wang Yo and Baek Ah had been jealous about that but now they earn to accept it

"Ye, I'm just... I feel that we will meet sooner that I expect... Is just that, huh" sigh Hae So then fall back looking at the start she said

"Will he remember me? what if he doesn't like me?" ask Hae Soo, this bought frown towards other face Yeonhwa then pinched Hae Soo noose

"This is not like you at all, where the spirit, energetic, and crazy girl went? So what if he not remeber you.. knowing you, you will make him remeber about you right... Hae So that I know won't given up easily since she is stubborn as a bull and even if in the end So-Orabonim doesn't remeber you, you can move on.. Come on there are many men out there" said Yeonhwa given last words by glacing at Baek Ah and Wang Yo Yes, she know abot their feeling towards Hae Soo. And she cannot help to see the drama that will be going on. Since she secretly love this kind of thing. But, of course if one of them hurt Hae Soo even if it his brother, she will do anythig to make them pay. Hearing that Wang yo said

"Yaa.. You still have us, Baek Ah the man that has charisma and loved by many, me as someone who had power and smart, and Yeonhwa a princess who smart and can make other cower. Also those two idiot Wang Eun and Jung who also won't let you get hurt. So, don't be down like that. Or you will make Myung Hee-ssi worried"

"Ye, Yo-Hyungnim right... You are Hae Soo the crazy woman, a superwoman... This kind of thing won't make you cower right? Not given up face the problem that is you a fearless, clumsy, and magnet trouble girl" pointed Baek Ah

Hae Soo feeling touched by them and look at them with brigth smile before relasation came to her

"Yaaa.. Are you complement me or insultig me huh" asking annoyed Hae Soo this make the other laughed out loud then Hae Soo started to chased them. Even Yeonhwa and Wang Yo had been palying a chase too. Unknown to them, Myung Hee see this and smiled happily. She know that Hae Soo can make anyone happy and this is the prove Wang Yo who know as cold person and mature right now had been playing a game of chase along with Yeonhwa who had a same trait as Wang Yo. She just hope that nothing bad will happen to Hae Soo.

But, unknown to everyone someone had been seeing the change in Wang Yo and planning to destroy Hae Soo. The fate playing with their trick, since Hae Soo change those people fate, she will recieve her an enemy who will do anything to destroy her. Watch as Hae Soo poisoned and that bring a chaos to the Wang Brother who will show those not to mess with their Hae Soo