The first assault

Euphoria

 

The happiness that people keep on talking about.. i wonder what it spesifically mean. I mean, do happiness have different meaning for different people? Is it about having someone near  taking care of you and having someone you can take care of? Or is it about giving,trusting and devoting your whole heart to someone and receiving their whole heart in return? Is it about mutual feeling? Love, believe, trust or faith? Well i don't really understand this, but i know this is my happiness. 

Sara arrive at school and makes her ways through the corridor with a big smile  on her face. That question have been running in her mind since last three days and finally she can conclude everything out. It's gold how much differences the guardians bring into her life , It's like every wound in her heart is slowly healing and the burden on her shoulder finally lifted away. Sara slowly humming to a song while making her way to her locker to pick up the textbooks for the first period when suddenly someone backhug her. She jolted a bit.

"Seulgi! you nearly kill me!"

"Shut up Sara, shut up. It's me who are dying here! Where the hell have you been?! I called you over hundred times for god sake, did you lost your freaking phone or what?!"

"Nah, i did'nt lost my phone.."

"Then?!"

" I lost the charger... Tehee. " Seulgi hit Sara hard and Sara pout.

"Don't tehee me. Damn, i thaught you are dead dummy! Im worried sick!At least tell me where are you going. Don't do that again! I even bawled my eyes out for freaking two days. I went to your house that night but a women open the door, i thaught she was your relatives but when i asked for you she said she does'nt know you and she's the new tenant. Are you okay? Where.have.you been?!" Seulgi is frantically shouting and i pull her away,  she's attracting to much attention.

"Okay-okay, im sorry. Now stop shouting, let me tell you everything" I look at her and  her eyes are teary, hell ..how in the world i can lie to her. Let just being honest. I inhale and pull her to sit beside me at a bench.

"I have found a house that  my parents leave for me, i just know about it the day when the landlord kick me out."

"Your house?"

"Yes, still remember when we got lost in the forest when we were kids and shelter at an old white house?" 

"Ahhhh.....That's a hella big house, stop with the forest will you, it just bushes!" Seulgi let out a small laugh.

"Okay, whatever, so i live there. Don't worry , im doing fine" i smile at her reassuring that everything is fine

"Then , do you live alone there? It's dangerous Sara" I shake my head and she totally look shock.

"No..... you have maids?!"

"Hahahaha, heck, they are just elderies and gramps"

"At least you are safe, Hahahaha can i entrust my clumsyass best friend with those elderies and gramps?" Seulgi cocked her eyebrow.

"Don't you think that im weird?" Seulgi look at me and she laugh until her tears come out.

"Best friend don't judge each other but we do judge other people together. Just how weird are you, that will never change the fact that you are my only best friend and i love you like hell, what's wrong with weird anyway? normal is boring.." She said as we walk into the classroom,i just laughed out loud, stupid me, doubting Kang seulgi is just absurd!

***********

I walk home and my mind went flying when i look at the azure blue sky, getting excited that finally someone is going to greet me when im home. Then i started to feel strange, is it just me or am i walking on the same place over and over again? this is tiring, no matter how i run, im still here. I started to freak out and my breathing is labored, the wind is just torturing me. I look at my right and i saw an old woman sitting on a bench calling for me, without thinking much i went to her, more exactly i can't even think, it just like my body is a puppet and she is controlling the string.

"Are you tired of running my dear, come have a rest with me.." Her voice send chill along my spine but i can do nothing, i look back and  everything just turn pitch black.

"Open you're eyes my dear...."Sara open her eyes just to greet a horrorful sight. Blood is everywhere , covering the white tiles, the woman body and  face and it stink. She flinch and close her eyes. Sara realise that she's actually in a total diffrent place.

"Look at this beautiful sight with your heart honey... i said open your eyes" Then Sara feel pain on her right cheeks and she open her eyes, her blood is dripping and the woman is her blood . The woman look so scary,  her hair, her dress and her eyes too, It's all black and she have a pair of broken wings.

"Hell... Hell ...i never found a human  with this scentful blood like yours. It smell  so amazing and tempting my dear , enough to get me crazy, i can't wait to sip all your blood out" She smile and lift my chin up " What a beauty.. but poor you, i don't spare human life. Come here beautiful maiden, let me devour you till the last drop. Just look at how beautiful you are, a weak human get so much and a powerful me get nothing, that just unfair,right?"  

The woman is holding a small blade with black carving in his right hand. She went crazy and pull Sara up in the air and sara close her eyes shut. Then just in a swift moment , sara feel like she's falling and she open her eyes ,  the black wall is scattering down an her twelve guardian are all there, their eyes turn into amber yellow. She fall safely into kris's arm.

"You, how dare you lay your hand on our lady.." Baekhyun said , a beautiful crown mark start to form under his eyes. 

"Werewolves! w-w-what are you doing here?!" The woman stutter

"We are here because you're messing up with us..." D.o remark 

"Don't be scare Sara, she could'nt never hurt you, just give us a minute and we'll settle this up!"Kris put me down. Kris fly high in the air and forcefully drag the woman down and the others go  rampaging on her, slashing everything. i can hear the boys shouting , are they going to be okay? "Go suho hyung! rip her off" i could barely hear chanyeol's shouting. 

"Sara, this is not something you should see"Xiumin come and cover my eyes with both of his hand and then minute i can hear the boys laughing, did they defeated her? and the other minute it's so silence then i hear someone fall on the ground   ....then  Chen is screaming , xiumin hand is still covering my eyes. Baekhyun and Kai start screaming too, my heart begin to shake,they are yelping in pain! Something wrong is happening to them.  Xiumin hand fall down and i can see the three of them is lying motionless on the ground , there's a big wound on their chest and blood is gushing out from it like water, in this state, they will die because of drainage. For god sake this is far more horrorful than that woman. 

"What the hell! That's the curse blade! Hyung!" Sehun screams on top of his lungs and the others run to them.

"The curse blade?! how can she have that!?" The boy is panicking.

"Come on guys! Open your eyes! keep breathing, Rip their shirt off !" lay said and suho help him ripping the three boys shirt off.  Lay use all he got and heal them.

"Kai! Chen! Baekhyun, come on!" Lay scream. finally the three of them gain their conciousness and start coughing blood, my knee feel so weak, indeed i never felt this weak, i cant stop crying.

"This is no use! It's not healing ! My power will only buy us some times,hurry up and open the portal! We need to go back and get the potion!" For the first time, i see Lay loose all his cool.

I went to them and they are smiling at me, the look so devastated and this is so purely heartbreaking. Kai shake his head and wipe my tears away

"Stop ....crying...." Baekhyun manage to say within and chen shot me with the brightest smile ever.

"Stop smiling...... im sorry, if it wasn't for me, you guys would'nt get hurt " Chen ruffled my hair and Luhan come to me.

"This is not your fault, we are your guardian, we are here for this, to protect you with all we got, dont feel bad.." Meanwhile waiting for the portal to stabilize, they gather around me, Baekhyun , chen and kai look a bit okay but they still coughing blood. 

"Okay Sara, we are leaving now.. take care, don't go anywhere until we get home" Kris said he drag Sehun by my side.

"Sehun, you stay here and look after Sara, she's fully under your responsibility" Suho said and Sehun eyes widen, so does the other even chen, baekhyun, Kai who are badly injured are shock.

"No, hyung!" D.o is the first one to shout. I look at him, why?

"That's dangerous, you cant leave sehun and Sara alone, He cant even take care of himself" Luhan remark and Sehun glare at him.

"And his raging...hormones"Baekhyun manage to said that and sehun face went extra red when all of them except for Kris and Suho are nodding their head vigurously

 "Oh sehun,Whatever happen, control yourself " Chanyeol grip on Sehun's shoulder and shake his head. 

"What if he do something to Sara, im not leaving, i rather die here!" Kai shout and i hit him on his calf . What is he talking about. 

"What is wrong with everyone, im not like that!" Sehun scream, annoyed by his brothers. They picked up Baekhyun, Chen and kai and went into the portal leaving me alone with oh Sehun. It's 6.30 pm and we just walk home in silence.

******

Oh my god, this is so awkward, i never really talk to him. He just sit around silently while watching me. Then Someone come to our house and Sehun excuse himself, he went out .i look by the window and i can see Sehun is smiling, that must be a good new huh? Sehun rushed into the house

"Who is that?"

"That's a massenger, he deliever news and ......ahh but that's not the point..My brothers, they are safe , they will be back by tomorrow night, so you dont have to worry, i'll prepare your dinner" He rushed to the kitchen, i can see he is awkward, too much awkwardness, i can't breath.

Sara eat her dinner and looking at Sehun nervously. Sehun is watching television while comfortabally lying on the couch. Her sanity just get back to her, being alone with a guy is more dangerous than being with twelve guys. She can't think straight. anything can happen right. She feel so insecure.

No, i don't think Sehun is that type of guy, he look nice and he the youngest too, no way he's up to that, he look so innocent too when he smile. He's not flirty too, maybe he's the shy-innocent type.

Sara comfort herself and she smile while nodding. Then what the guys said in the evening come rushing to her and she blushed like crazy.

"raging hormones"

"do something to sara"

"That's dangerous"

"control yourself"

"WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!" Sara thought she is mentally screaming but she is screaming out loud and Sehun looks at her,totally shock. She blushed

"What's wrong?"Sehun get up.

"No, no , no! nothing wrong! do you want some?" The hell am i doing this is so embarassing,ahh dammit this is just so freaking embarrassing, he even laugh.

"No, im full, are you done?" Sehun said and i walk to him to watch television but instead he pick up the remote and switch off the television.

"let's go to bed Sara" Huh? Huh?! No! No! Make up something Sara, just say anything.

"B-but im not sleepy yet, see im so energetic, i can still jump and run and exercise, im not tired! I dont have school tomorrow so i can sleep late, seriously im not sleepy. " Just after Sara said that, a yawn escaped , she just blink a few time and bite her lower lip shyly while clenching her fist. 

Damn, i look stupid, can i just stop embarassing myself in front of him. Stop Jung Sara! Sehun is laughing.

"Now.. come on, my brothers said to make sure you went to bed before eleven" Sehun pull sara by her hand and lace his finger with her and they went upstairs.

I walk faster and hop onto the bed pulling the blanket to my eyes. I peek a little, Sehun is locking the door, did he just freaking smirk?! What does he has on his mind?! 

"Damn, damn, damn..."Sara cursed under her breath when Sehun is walking to her bed, Sara's eye widen when Sehun smile at her and without thinking much when sehun just about to sit on the bed, She shove both of her palm against Sehun's stomach.

Heck.. he did'nt budged. My face reddened and i let out an awkward laugh.

Sehun shot Sara with a questioned look but she look away totally does'nt realise that she's actually  gripping onto Sehun's shirt. Their eyes meet again and sehun gaze fall at Sara's hand and he's pointing it while laughing under his breath. Sara quickly pull her hand away and she blushed crazily that she can't feel her face anymore.

Gosh , just kill me already! Why this embarassing thing keep happening?! I can't go on like this.

"GAHA.HAHA.AHAHAHAHAH, where are you going Oh Sehun?"

"To the bed of course"

"for what"

"To sleep?"

"But this is my bed and i want to sleep alone"

"Just share with me  tonight" Sehun smile as he climbing  the bed.

"I said no! this is my bed!" I swear  my face is as red as tomato right now. Sehun bite his lower lips to prevent his lip forming a smile.

"Okay, chill , im just taking the pillow" Sehun laugh and he take the pillow and went to the couch.  

Sara stand on her bed to peek whether Sehun is sleeping or not. She pile pillows around her and use two blanket. Sara really enggrosed in pilling the pillow that she didi'nt realise sehun is standing behind her.

"Sara, what are you doing?" Sara fall and she quickly hide herself with the blanket.

"Nothing in common, just decorating the bed, i guess?" i smile at him and he shake his head.

"Perhaps, are you actually afraid that i might do something to you?"

"Wha-What? why should i be afraid, im not afraid , im just decorating the bed, i just feel like sleeping like this tonight ,now go to sleep Sehun" Ahhhh, damn why it always like this.

"Sara.." 

"Yes?"

"Don't worry i would'nt do anything, just sleep." Sara chest feel like bursting and she can feel all her blood surging up her face, althought Sehun said that  she couldnt help but feel more insecure, he said that while running his finger through his dark brown tousled hair and biting his lower lips and end it with a naughty smile. 

God gracious, holy mother of radish , just let me survive through the night, i dont want to die yet! why is my heart beating like crazy?! Damn, ahh, i dont think i cant even sleep, you freaking oh sehun.

"Good night Sara, sleep tight"Sehun said and sara flustered.

"Good night!" 

Sehun couldnt stop smiling and he said under his breath "Jung Sara , you better stop being so adorable. why are you so flustered? It make me want to tease you more, your reaction is too.. aghhh. A little tease would'nt hurt right? Heck, i couldn't wait for tomorrow."


P:S : im sorry for the late update, i hope you enjoy this chap, please subscribe and upvote, thank you very much for reading! Please comment and tell me what do you think about this story:))