Meet the guardians!

Euphoria

 

"My lady,wake up......breakfast is ready." The soft whisper awake Sara.  She sleep with her head fully covered with the blanket.

"Five minute more, please..." I roll to the other side then i feel an arm tightly wrap around my waist and im being pulled closer, i can feel the body heat. Is it just me or Seulgi's hand is a bit heavier now?

"Seulgi why are you hugging me? Feeling guilty for leaving me alone on my birthday?"

"I hug you because finally you are here. Im over the the moon , you don't have any idea how long we've waited for you my lady... and who is Seulgi?" Every single word pierced Sara's eardrum and her eyes shot wide open. Panic seized her.

Fuh, okay stay calm, breath in....breath out. Oh my god! What the hell?!  Im not at Seulgi's house.. I am at an abandoned,haunted, old house in the forest! what i have to do now?! What is this thing hugging me?!  This masculine scent, a guy?! me , and unknown guy... on a bed?! What the hell is happening here and how did i even get on this bed on the first place?! Should i just kick him.

Sara is mentally crying and screaming, thinking out loud of what she should do. Pushing every thought aside, she muster up her courage and pull down her blanket just to see a guy sweetly smiling at her, not to mention he just inches away from her. Sara frost , then after a moment she starts to shriek.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Damn hell! You freaking shamless molester! jerk! Get away from me!" Sara spluttered, she use all her might and kick hard the guy until he roll off the bad , making such a loud noise. 

"Who the hell are you?! What are you trying to do?! A-a-are you a human or a ghost?! You do have legs , you're a  human then! That's despicable  How dare you touch me! Are you out of your freaking mind?!! Are you the owner of this house? Sorry then, but still! Not just because you are the owner and im sleeping, does'nt mean you can do that! What kind of man are you climbing on a girl's bed?! Well, technically it's not my bed,but still, i sleep on it! That's freaking ual harassement, i could report you to the police!" Sara scream on top of her lungs,Sara is not the screaming type but she just too scare and too mad at the same time.

Oh my lord what did i just blurted out! What if he get crazy and kill me?!What am i going to do. I look at the boy ..he's not moving, Then he sit and our eyes meet, he really look like he's tearing up . I lose it all when blood run down from his nose, he's wiping it and to my horror, tears start to stream down his  face. When i look now he look so innocent. I don't know why but im walking to him, yes some part of me is screaming to just let him bleed but another part of me is hurting seeing him like that.

"Hey..... im sorry, is it hurt?" When Sara get closer , that boy start sobbing. "Hmmm... did i hurt you so bad?" Sara panicked.

"No..no.. it's not your fault my lady, i, i even though i should not cry in front of my lady.. i .. i still.." The boy said in between his sob.

"Shhh.. now stop talking."Sara take some tissues from her bag and wipe the blood, the boy frost and he smile. God, he's so adorable. Then the room's door fly open.

"Baekhyun... what take you so long?!" There's a long pause, two tall guys come in and their eyes glued on  this Baekhyun  guy and me.

"What happen to you Baekhyun?!" Yes im sure this will be the end of me.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Sara and the guys are at he main hall. She is beyond nervous, being the only girl there surrounded by twelve guys.

I know this is not the right time to say this but bless me my lord, each of them is very handsome and beutiful, they just dress in white shirt and black pants but how can they look so ethereal. They are so model-like .. am i lucky? Yes i am, i should treasure this before i get kill . Just savour this moment Jung Sara. Capture it with your heart. 

"Hmmmmmm... are'nt you guys going to kill me?" She did'nt expected this.. but the guys are laughing their asses off.

"Help me! i can't do this anymore.. she's not just a beauty but adorable too." One of them remark and Sara cocked her eyebrows.

" Excuse me, i'm so sorry for trespassing and hit your friend, im sorry Baekhyun, i really am so please let me go. I have no other intention like stealing or robbing or anything, i just have a terrible day and since this house seems empty then i think, i can spent a night here, so thank you, i'll go now" I stand up from the seat and one of them hold my wrist and he softly pushed me back to the seat.

" Where are you going my lady? This is your house" My lady? Your house, what's wrong with these peoples

"My house?"

" Yes, you are Jung Sara, our lady and we're here to serve you." Sara's head when spinning for a moment. 

"I think you're mistaking me for someone else, yes I am Jung Sara, But there are another Jung Sara too you know, Jung Sara who own this house, the rich Jung Sara ,but im not that Jung Sara.. Im homeless Jung Sara, that's why im here, get it?" Sara explain hardly to them and she really dont get it why the guys seems like they're containing their laughter.

"No, you are my lady" Baekhyun come and cling on my arm, my eyes widen.

"No, im not! Let me go" I stand up and run for my life, what is wrong with this peoples, they are weird. I run to the front door, then i think my heart just jump out of my chest, im astonished. One of them suddenly appear in front of me and he smirk. I lost my balance and he hold my waist.

"Don't run my lady, what if you fall and scrapped your knees... are you scare?." he grip firmly on my shoulder 

"What the hell are you people?! You're not human right?!" I swear his eyes turn to amber yellow colour! what the hell! Someone save me. my leg feel so weak and im trembling.

"Of course we're not... you unlock us remember , with this" That boy hold the necklace on my neck and he kiss the key. I can feel my blood surging up my face, help me my lord... The box that i unlocked last night, what the heck, i thaught that just a dream!

"Okay, that's enough, stop that Kai, you're frightening her." Kai pouted.

"You, ghost! im sorry for unlocking you, im so sorry i interrupted your beautiful sleep, now get back into the box and let me live please.. im still so young to be savor" Sara really freak out but some of the guys are laughing like crazy and some of them are biting their lips. 

"Trust me, we're not going to hurt you, just sit, we have something to tell you" Well, that's the only choice she have, Sara seat back on the chair.  they draw away the white cloth that covering the frame and the potrait on the wall. Sara is totally speechless, her eyes glued on that potrait and her pupil shake, Her feeling is all mix up right now.

"This is impossible........ " Her teardrop fall. That's a family potrait. A man a woman and their baby, behind them there are 12 guys. huh, 12?

"That. t-t-that ,are that you guys? What are you doing with my parents? Do you know them? "

"Of course we know them... We are here to guide you so you can meet them again my lady, we are here to help you, we are your guardian so trust us, have faith in us."

" They are alive?! bring me to them, please, please........" her tears streaming down and one of the boy wipe it with her thumb. Omma appa , i know it, i know you are alive

"Not now my lady.... you can't go through the barrier like this..."

"So stay with us, and we'll train you" Without thinking much Sara nod her head, she just want to meet her parents so bad, she want to say how whe love them, how she miss them.

"Welcome home my lady, We've been waiting for you..." I  flustered and blushed, why are they treating me like a princess, they even bow in front of me.

"For your information, yes of course we're not human. We are werewolf, that's why our eyes colour turn into  amber yellow colour  sometimes. I am suho, This is Chanyeol,Kai,Sehun, Baekhyun, Lay, Tao, Luhan,Kris,Xiumin,D.O and chen.

"We have our own speciality , like me i can fly. Kai can teleport, that's why he's in front of you in just a moment , and sehun, he control the wind, chen is the thunder boy, Baekhyun can control the light, D.O is strenght . As for xiumin, he is the winter boy, luhan power is telekinesis, which is he can make anything float, Lay power is healing. Suho is the water man and Tao ,althought he look like a panda, he can manipulate the time, he is the time controler." Kris explain and as expected Sara's jaw drop to the floor."

"And yes my beautiful lady, as long as you cannot master all of our speciality , you can't make through the barrier...so we'll train you so stay " Oh my god, am i going to be okay?!

Well , this is out of mind but i believe in it, i just want to meet my parents , that's all, but the only things in my mind right now is am i gonna live here with these handsome boys?! 

" I know it's hard for you, but please entrust us my lady" Luhan said, oh my god, he is so cute!

"No , no , thank you, nice to meet you all, I am Jung Sara, please take care of me" Sara blushed and unexpectedly they all went crowding around her and give her a hug, she could'nt help but laugh

It's weird right? To be honest i am that awkward type ,I never meet these guys but i don't feel awkard around them, yes indeed i feel so comfortable, it feel like they are an important part of me that i have'nt discovered, I think i will love these guys a lot. It feel nice having people around, finally i have my own house and i have my own family that i can run to. These lovable boy, althought they are a bit naughty and noisy, i can tell that they are sincere with me, i  can feel that they have no other intention, and they are the guys that i can depend on, right? Omma and appa just wait for me. 

"We still got so much things to show you my lady.." Sara's real journey begin, she shall discovered the untold story about her parents and herself. The story and mystery behind the necklace and key.

 


this is the key :)

this is the key :)

 

 

p/s : thank you so much for reading, please subscribe and upvote . lots of love from me:))