Why did everything turned out that way?

Why did everything turned out that way?

NO ONE'S POV:

For the past hour silence was filling the room. Only the quiet sobs of Key and Teamin were heard from time to time. Jonghyun and Minho were also crying soundlessly. They had to be strong for the youngers in their hands. They all knew it. SHINee was over. Everything ended that night. And it was the most tragically way to end.

*Flashback*

SHINee was sitting in that restaurant all of them smiling happily.

- So what did you wanted to talk about? - Onew asked with his wide smile.

- Well... Key and I have to tell you guys something... - Jonghyun said and turned to Key who was blushing. - We are going to marry!

He declared with the happiest smile he ever had, and took Key's arm. Everyone stared them for a few seconds and then happy cheers filled the restaurant.

- For Jonghyun and Key! I wish you guys eternal happiness! I'm sure you will be happy! - Onew said and picked his glass (orange juice cuz he was the one driving back and he shouldn't drink).

- Congratulations umma! - Taemin said and hugged Key as Minho and Onew were hugging Jonghyun.

They celebrated, laughed, had fun and 4 hours later they decided to go home. Onew got in the driver seat, Minho the front passenger and the others on the back seat. Onew the radio. After a few minutes Ring Ding Dong was played and everyone started singing.

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

 Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

 

Then a strong light and loud crash was heard. No one understood what happened. A car crashed in the right side of their car. Everyone except Minho was unconsciousness. He tried to turn around to see if everyone was ok, but he was stucked. Everything he could see was Onew and the amount of blood covering his clothes. Soon the paramedics came. The pain trough Minho's body made him close his eyes and then he fainted.

--------

Key, Jonghyun and Minho were sitting in the hospital room waiting for Taemin to wake up.

- Jjong... Where's Onew? - Key asked with fear. - You don't think that... - Key let out a small sob.

- Everything's alright Bummie! - Jonghyun said and hugged his lover.

Jonghyun himself was scared as much as the boy in his hands.

- Ughhh... - Taemin opened his eyes. Every one of them had only small injuries like burses and scratches but nothing more. - What happened?

- There was an accident... - Minho spoke for the first time since he woke up.

In that moment a nurse came in the room.

- How are you guys feeling? - She asked.

- Where is Onew? - Jonghyun asked without answering her question.

Her face went dark.

- He... - She stopped for a second. - I'm sorry but when the paramedics arrived he was already...

- NO!!! - Key screamed and burst in tears. - THERE IS NO WAY! HE IS ALIVE! LET ME SEE HIM!

He ran trough the door but Jonghyun caught him before he could get out. Taemin let out a small scream and fell into Minho's arms.

- JONGHYUN, LET ME GO! I HAVE TO SEE HIM! HE'S NOT...

- KEY STOP! - Jonghyun yelled and pulled Key into his embrace pressing him tightly against his body.

Key couldn't believe it. He didn't want to. He wanted to believe that Onew will walk through that door smiling as always telling them he's ok and everything will be just fine, but he knew this would never happen. They would never see Onew's smile again, ever. Key felt Jonghyun's tears falling on his shoulder. When he looked Taemin and Minho they were crying as well. Key never wanted this to happen. He should be happy now. He was engaged and the only things that should worry him supposed to be where to go on his honey moon. Any of this shouldn't happen.

*End of flashback*

 

2 Days later. Onew's funeral.

Onew's parents were standing next to his coffin, hugging and handshaking with the people who came to say their last goodbye with their son. Key and Taemin were crying mess, Jonghyun tried to hold back his tears but finally he ended crying as much as Key did. Minho was just sitting there tears silently falling down his eyes. When it was SHINee's members turn to take their last goodbye they all thought they couldn't make it. First was Jonghyun. He put a white rose and a CD with their first album in his hands.

- You was the best leader! - He whispered quietly and Onew's cheek before moving away.

- Why did you left us hyung? - Taemin sobbed loudly. - Please be happy there, ok?

Minho walked slowly to the coffin and placed a picture on Onew's chest. The one from Hello Baby. - Don't forget us! - He said and smiled almost invisible smile.

Key was last. He cried louder when he saw Onew's calm face lying there. He wanted to scream but his voice choked in his throat. - Please watch over us hyung. You'll always be in our hearts. - This was all he managed to say before his voice crack and he burst in tears again.

 

Later that week SHINee officially disbanded. They just couldn't go on. They didn't had the strength.

 

One year later.

 

Jonghyun and Key walked trough the gravestone holding hands. Key was carrying a big bouquet sunflowers. They kneeled down and saw another bouquet red roses alredy lying there on the ground. Sign that Minho and Taemin were already been there. Key carefully palced the flowers down and looked at the smiling picture on the gravestone. His eyes filled with tears and he felt his husband's arms wrapping around his waist.

- It's been a year hyung... We miss you! Make sure you don't worry, keep smiling, ok? - Key said.

- We'll be happy, and  promise us you'll be too! - Jonghyun added and smiled.

10 minutes later they walked back to their car and went home. When they got home Key swore that he'll name their son Jinki, just like one of the most amazing people he ever knew.

----------

Once again I'm sorry I killed Onew but I had to write it... Please comment and subscribe!

Sorry if there are mistakes.