Hi boys

The light in the darkness of the nights

 

The audience stares at me in shock as the ground burns around me. Nothing remains of the soldiers that once stood around me, ready to strike.

As they stare at me, a smirk forms on my face as my boys laugh at the expressions of these beings around me.

"Hi boys, it's been a long time" I say smirking at there faces as they stare at me in amusement.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Minho shouts, ripping off his binds and shaking out his wrists." I clearly remember you dieing."

"You thought wrong my dear friend, it takes more than that to get rid of me."

"I'm glad your back cel" Taemin says as he wraps his arm around me.

" missed you too oppa"

"What about me?!" Jimin shouts from across the arena, still ties up.

"You too jiminie"

"Who the hall are you and why did you free those prisoners" i hear whispered behind me.

I turn, face falling. I know that voice anywhere. My prince.

"Well, I'm offended. Surely the man I love would recognize me"

"The only girl I loved is dead. She died in my arms the day the war ended. So, stop pretending to be her and answer me."

"Oh my silly Prince. Your not erong,I did die. I don't even know how I'm still alive, I just remember the white bliss of death,then I came back." I whisper, the crowd whisper echoing around as a wringing starts in my ears.

No, I can't go yet. No, I just got back here, I can't leave.

I start to taste blood in my mouth and the room starts to fade into the background. White seeps into my bison as I here a voice.

"Hello, my dear. It's been a long time."

How can he be here, he died. I killed him. How is he back. No no no if he is alive he must of come back like I did.

"Vel are you ok" Jimin says as I start to sway.

"Hi boys, I'm back" he says.

Oh no.