The reveal

The light in the darkness of the nights

The bliss soilders stare at me as I look back at them. I hear the crowds whispers and the guards shuffling around the entrance. 

  I can feel my fellow creators stares on my back as I walk forward slowly until I'm right in the middle of the arena.

  They fan out around me as I crouch down, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

The air starts to move around them, and I know they are summoning bliss to kill me.

Soon, white blobs form in the air around them as I wait.

The next thing I know is soon they rain from the air as I dodge each one turning and flipping faster than light.

Soon they stop.

I land on the ground as hatred consumes me and feel myself changing.

My wings grow out of my back as my horns shoot out of my head. My armor turns to silk as it transforms with me. Soon, I'm I'm fully me.

  Junkook, Jackson, Mark, tahyung,gdragon,and jimin laugh as the people stare and the bliss soldiers run forward.

Jimin could be heard shouting that they stood no chance as you wait for them to come.

  They rush forward as everything goes to slow motion. 

I can feel the earth around me, the wind in the air, the fire from the torches, the water from the river. I feel every atom as I close my eyes and let go.

Vines shoot from the earth, dragging them down as fire land water whip arounder in deadly bands. Wind and ice slice them to prices as light burns their skin. Lightning rains from the sky, incinerating anything it touches. 

Soon, all that's left is a crator in the earth were the soldier once stood.

Finally, they realize who I am.

Celestia, element of creation, destroyer of fate, and warrior of the sun.

This is gonna be fun.