• train station ; 002 •

Bewildered Hearts ; ❣

Chapter two

 

 

Endless fun, hanging out with your favorite people, no worrying about school works, and freely doing anything that you want. Vacation is full of happiness and enjoyment indeed. You will just come back to reality when it is already over. In Andromeda University, it is the start of a new school year once again. Busy hallways, annoying teachers, lots of activity and homeworks, difficult lessons, but then again, all of these are to be treasured. Welcome back to school, dear students!

Five o'clock in the morning, a loud and noisy sound echoed the whole room. It's an alarm of course. Who's phone is it, that disturbed them in their slumber? Jimin's phone with a ringtone of Bangtan Boys, his favorite boy group. His eyes were half open while turning off the alarm. It awakened his roommates, Jungkook and Hoseok, but went back to sleep. Jimin started waking his roommates up. He first started with Jungkook who seemed to be quickly asleep again after the wake up call. Leaning down near Jungkook's ear, he shouted loudly that made Jungkook jumped from surprise. Jimin was headbutted by Jungkook. 

"Ouch!"

"Argh!"

Both screamed in pain. Hoseok was awaken by their loud noises. He still wanted to sleep but it was ruined by those two idiots. Hoseok threw a pillow aiming the two of them who are rubbing their swollen forehead. As the pillow hit them, they both glared at Hoseok then looked back at each other. They both grabbed a pillow and with Jungkook's lead, they hit Hoseok repeatedly. "Take this, horsey!" Of course, Hoseok will take revenge again so the three of them played a pillow fight. 

Being fully awake already, they decided to wake up their friends. Specifically decided by Jimin and Hoseok since Jungkook volunteered to take a bath first. Racing each other to see who will wake the others first, the two quickly stormed out of their own room. 

Hoseok went to Suga and Jin's room. His eyes glimpsed a human with a blanket roll wrapped around his body like a sushi roll, only to find out that it was Suga. He thought that Jin was already awake and proceeds to waking up Suga by shaking his entire body. Annoyed by him, Suga furrowed his brows while sitting himself up and gave Hoseok a middle finger before leaving Hoseok alone in their room, laughing at what Suga did.

"Namjoon! Taehyung! Ah there's a fire!!!!" Jimin screamed in agony while making his way beside the two sleepyhead. "Oh my god, save us! Ahhh!" He continued his act until Namjoon woke up, immediately running his way out. Jimin saw his friend panicked that made him burst out in laughter while Namjoon recovered his subconscious mind, glaring and cursing at Jimin. "What the ?!" Jimin laughed more when he heard him cursed, that made him roll on the bed. "Damn you, man."

All of them are awake and preparing themselves for school in the new university they enrolled except for Taehyung. He is still in his deep slumber. Jimin failed to wake him up so he called for the others to help him while Jin is cooking their breakfast. 

"Taehyung there's an alien invasion today!" 

"I saw a pokemon at the bathroom!"

Sighs. There's no used to it. Namjoon thought of an idea. They pushed Jimin, making him slip and plop himself on top of Taehyung but he didn't even budge. Now Hoseok went on top of Jimin, then Jungkook on top of Taehyung and so on. They are on top of each other like a hamburger. With the weight of each person on top of Taehyung, he woke up catching his breath. As soon as they heard him, they quickly stood up and helped Taehyung with Jungkook running for a glass of water.

Time passes by, the seven boys are already done preparing their things and theirselves. Making their way on the train, one felt nervous, the other one felt excited, some felt lazy and some felt neutral. 

 

 

"Ah, you are so slow Rose!"

"Come on hurry up!"

"Aish you guys!"

Jisoo keeps throwing complaints while her friends are just sighing and shaking their heads. It's not like they are already late but Jisoo only wanted to see if there are any handsome guys this year so she wants to get to school as early as possible. Jisoo is quite a flirt, but she wouldn't go to the extent that she is thirsty with guys or ruin herself for them. She is just a beauty queen.

"Seriously, Jisoo? Stop finding handsome guys every time for pete's sake." Jennie said in disbelief. Being a person who is peevish and meticulous, she can't tolerate these kind of things. She is the president of the university.

"They are all stupid." Lalisa added. It goes the same thing for Lalisa since she hates men. If some guy will confess to her, she will coldly reject them or worse, she will shame them in front of many people.

Jisoo pouted while looking on the ground, acting like a kid who's candy was stolen.

Rose is the kindest of them all. She has no problems with men. She is friendly with everyone and very understanding. "My my, both of you. We cannot blame Jisoo with her thirst for guys, you know." Rose laughed a bit, teasing her friend as well. Okay, she is savage too.

"And I thought Rose will stand up for me. Hmph." They all laughed at her act while making their way on the train station. The four of them are living under the same roof since all of their parents are working abroad and they don't want to be separated from each other that's why they planned to live together. 

"Wait me here, I'll buy our tickets." Lalisa told them and went towards the ticketing booths. There are many people like students and workers, since it is Monday. She falls in line patiently until a guy tried to cram himself in front of her that made her became furious. 

"Excuse me?" Lalisa said, holding her anger. 

"Hm?" The guy turned around to her direction, with a widened eyes. Due to her confusion with his reaction, she took a little step backwards. "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my face?" Lalisa's brow arched while asking a question. She couldn't understand why is he looking at her like that. Her question wasn't answered. The guy was only staring at her, like he had seen a ghost. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "I don't want to do this but- oh well."

Lalisa hardly flicked him on the forehead that made him return to his conciousness. Realizing how he acted, he quickly apologized and left the spot in front of her. "Geez, what is his problem?" She uttered to herself and waited for her turn again. On the other side, the guy did the same but his mind is full of Lalisa. 

 

 

"Here are your tickets." Jungkook gave their tickets one by one as soon as he came back. All of them went inside the station and waited for the train while talking and teasing each other except for him. Jungkook seemed like he is finding someone on the crowd. 

"Dude, what are you looking for?" 

He is disturbed by Taehyung's voice, who noticed what he was doing. 

"Nothing. I am just checking how many people are in here." He said. Jungkook, you liar. 

Taehyung looked at him. He smells something fishy. Not Jungkook! He smells good, oh please. With Taehyung's intent look at him, Jungkook wished that the train will arrive so that he will not meddle with his business anymore. Wish granted. The train arrived and they went on board. 

Jungkook sighed in relief and stood near the train's other door while resting his back on it. The one his eyes are finding caught a glimpse of it. 

"Lalisa..." 

Yes, he is finding for Lalisa. He is the guy that made Lalisa annoyed. Jungkook can't believe he saw her again after 5 years. He and Lalisa are childhood friends but something happened between them and their families that's why they are separated. Jungkook is just thankful that Lalisa didn't recognize him. It turns out that they are going on the same school by the look of her uniform. If that's the case, he will get ready for his plans. 

"Lalisa?" 

"Lalisa who?"

"Oi Jeon Jungkook, you got a girl?!" 

Jungkook found himself staring at her again and she is staring back at him as well.

He shifted his gaze away towards his friends.

"Did I said Lalisa? Oh I wonder who it is, too." 

Lalisa looked so pissed at him. If she could only kill him right now on this train, he would have been mourned by his friends already. She doesn't want to see him again because for her, he is just a creep. 

"Yah! Lisa! We're talking to you." Ah, why did she even thought about that creep. "I'm sorry I was thinking of kicking every men at our school." It's not an excuse, it's true that she wanted to kick every men. The four of them are popular at their school and men are confessing here and there, it pisses her off. 

"Same old Lisa. We're already in 2017 yet you still hate men. You will not get married." Rose . 

"She can marry a girl." Jennie joined.

Lalisa sticked her tongue out, not letting herself get teased by her friends.

"Guys, look over there. Aren't they handsome?" Jisoo suddenly brought up with her lips puckered, pointing on a direction. The three casually looked over the direction Jisoo is pointing out. Lalisa's brows furrowed. Jennie blinked several times. Rose looks surprised. 

"What's wrong? Your expressions are strange." Jisoo looked at them one by one. 

"I met the other guy there before. It's Mister Smiley." Rose smiled a little. Jisoo is shocked at what Rose said then she went closer to her and gossiped. "What a nickname. But really? Who?" The other two are curious as well so they joined. Rose pointed out the guy who's quite short compared to the others. He have a small eyes and a fair complexion.

"I will agree for the first time."

"I don't care at all." 

"Oh! He's cute! Let's call him! Oi, Mister Smiley-" 

Rose's eyes widen. She covered Jisoo mouth and hid her face since she knows that they will look at their way. And she was right! The seven boys looked at their direction with Jimin, who seems to be blushing as he is finding the one that called the nickname given by the girl he met the other day. The three girls did the same except for Rose who's still hiding her face. Both groups exchanged glances. 

Jimin is disappointed. He didn't see the one he's expecting to see which is Rose. 

"I am sorry! I just remembered the emoji on facebook. I call it Mister Smiley." Jisoo lied in order to save Rose's . 

The guys nodded and laughed at what she said, then went back to what on earth they are doing. 

Jungkook smirked while looking at Lalisa.

Lalisa gave a disgusted expression. 

"Creep.."

"Just wait and see, Lal."