part two of three

pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: I DID NOT READ THIS OVER, NOR DID I CHECK FOR SPELLING ERRORS. ILL COME DO THAT AT A LATER TIME. I JUST WANTED TO HURRY AND POST THIS CHAPTER. 

-

Taehyung decided to leave the cafe when he realized that Sana was not coming out of that supply closet until he left. He kept seeing her small head pop out the door and glance around, looking to see if he was still there. When her doe eyes would meet his she would quickly pull away and that was the last he would see of her until five minutes have passed and she started her cute little routine once again. 

Taehyung was tempted to stay in the coffee shop just to see her some more but he did not want for her to get in trouble for not being up in the front working. That and also because he couldn't focus on his studying (even though before he couldn't as much either) with the thought that the cute girl, that clouded his mind, was not more than a couple of feet away from him. 

So, he packed his textbook, grabbed a coffee to go, and headed straight to the library to finish up his studying. But not before looking back one more time to see the doe eyed girl, Sana, look for him once again. Taehyung smiled the whole walk to the library, with sleep being the last thing on his mind. 

-

Taehyung was lying down when his roommate came back into their shared dorm, his biology book on the nightstand beside his bed long forgotten. He sat up instantly when the door shut behind Jimin. He has been waiting a couple of hours for Jimin to get back. He had to ask him something that he has been itching to ask since noon. 

"So," Taehyung cleared his throat when his single word came out sheepishly. He ran his hand through his hair, stopping at the back of his neck and pulling gently on his blond locks. "What do you know about that girl?" He avoided his friend's stare. 

Jimin smiled, he was glad that Taehyung was looking at something on his wall instead of his face. He walked over to his side of the room and sat at the edge of his bed, removing her shirt, leaving him in a black tank. "I don't know what youre talking about." He tried, with everything in him, to not laugh out loud. He was right. Seokjin now owed him ten bucks. 

"Come on man. Don't act dumb you know who im talking about." Jimin could hear the awkwardness in the younger one's voice. His smile deepened. He could not wait until he went to work tomorrow and rubbed in Seokjin’s face how right he was.  

"Tae," the blond looked up at the sound of his name and Jimin quickly hid his smile, just barely. "I really don't know who you're talking about. Honest." 

"Sana." Taehyung said. No matter how hard he tried to hide his smile when he said her name, Jimin still caught a glimpse of it. "You know the doe eyed girl from the coffee shop." 

Jimin stilled played the clueless card, even scratching the top of his head to make his whole act a bit more convincing. 

"The one who called me a pabo." Taehyung finally said, laying back on his bed, his three pillows supporting his head so that he was still able to look at the other side of the room. 

"Oh right," Jimin snapped his fingers. "That Sana."

“How many other Sana’s do you know?” Taehyung looked so confused but then shook his head after a few seconds. “You know what don't answer that, it is not important.” he then asked his question he had asked at first. "What do you know about her?" 

"Nothing much, why? Do you like her?" Jimin couldn't help but notice the slightly wash of pink that covered Taehyung's cheeks. He did not give him any time to answer either one of his questions before he spoke once again. “Awe you do!”

"No." Taehyung didn't even convince himself, but he hoped his convinced his roommate. “I don’t. Can’t i just be curious about the girl, a girl i never met by the way, who called me a pabo?” 

“Fair enough,” Although Jimin left the idea of Taehyung liking Sana go, it was still in the back of his mind. But he decided to drop it for the sake of his best friend. “But still i really don’t know much about her. She from japan and barely speaks any korean.”  

“So how did she get that job?” Taehyung asked. 

“ i don’t know. Her roommate is Mina so i think she helped her get it. You know how Mark would do anything to please her.” Taehyung let at a soft “ah” at Jimin’s words. Mark was the manager of the coffee shop, and he also happened to be in love with the japanese ballerina who is named Mina. 

“Is that all you know?” 

“Well that’s all i know from asking he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter