part one of three

pabo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana," Jimin called for the new worker with a mischievous grin. The newbie turned her head to the boy who called her name. She stopped her sorting of the cups and looked at the older boy who called her name. Jimin chuckled at how cute the younger girl looked. With her doe-like eyes, that was opened slightly, and her stiff posture, Jimin compared her appearance to that of a deer caught in headlights. "Come over here for a second please," Jimin motioned for her to come to where both he and another worker, Seokjin, stood. Seokjin nudged his side softly, to ask him what he was planning on doing, but the younger of the two waved him off.

"Yes Jimin?" Sana's small voice came out in a hushed tone. She had her hands folded together in front of her as she stood, still stiff, in front of her trainer. Her head was pointed downward. Jimin kind of felt bad for doing what he was doing. The poor girl had barely moved to Korea from her home in Japan two months ago to attend college as an art major at the same college Jimin attended. And she barely knew how to speak and understand Korean. She knew enough to get her by, and she was learning from her roommate who just so happened to also be Japanese and speak fluent Korean.

"Do you see that boy over there?" Jimin was sure to speak as slowly as he can so that Sana could understand him. Sana lifted her head and looked to where Jimin was pointing. It was at a boy, who looked around the same age as Sana, possibly even older, with his head between his hands as he read a textbook that was opened in front of him. To Sana, the boy was a total stranger. He was just another college student who was studying at the small coffee shop where Sana managed to get a job at, despite her lack of experience and understanding of the Korean language. But, to Jimin, that boy was his best friend and roommate who shared the same major as him- a performance major. Sana nodded and let out a confused "yeah."

Jimin leaned in, closer to Sana and said, in the most impish way, "I want you to...."

-

Taehyung was frustrated. He was tired, frustrated and hungry. All he wanted to do at that moment was sleep but because of the biology exam he had coming up in two days, sleeping was impossible to do. It has been a day. A full day. A full 24 hours had passed since he last slept. He has been doing nothing but studying the textbook that was placed before him in the small coffee shop where most of his friends worked. He was at his dorm room before. But his bed, his precious bed, looked way too tempting that he forced himself to get up and walk over to the shop before he gave up on studying and took a nap.

The walk had woken him up a little bit. But as soon as his bottom hit the seat and his backpack slammed against the table before him, the sleepiness came back. Only this time, it was easier for Taehyung to bare. He had to force himself to take out his biology textbook from his bag and place it in front of him. He spend two minutes flipping through the pages, trying to find the page he left off on, and when he found it he placed his elbows on the table before him. His head automatically fell between them.

His head was pounding. He couldn't concentrate on any of the words that were on the book. The words he read went passed his brain. His swore that he read that one line ten times and yet he still did not understand what it was he read. What he really needed was sleep but unfortunately he wasn't going to get that. So, instead, he settled with just getting a coffee. He hoped that it would at least wake him up, enough for him to finish reviewing the chapters.

He turned his head and was about to signal Jimin over when a brown haired, brown eyes, girl appeared before him with a friendly smile on her face. Taehyung looked at her confused. He never seen her before but based on the uniform she wore, the white button up shirt with the logo of the top on the left that he saw on Jimin every time his roommate came back to the dorm, Taehyung assumed that she was a new worker. He did a quick glance at the girl’s appearan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter