Sadness

Darkness

" I'm a prisoner on my own sadness
no one have the key to this cell
no one here to save me. "

Kyungsoo POV:

Another day and another... While thinking what will be like this day my eye found watching in the window the sun bright right know it's a nice morning but I feel tired . I need to prepare for school. After few minutes I'm start to walk I'm still lucky my house is few walk from my school. While approach the school gate I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol waving to me.  I want to return a wave to them but I'm just to tired to do that. 

After a month being with this guys I admit they slowly bring me change in me even though I never let them know it I'm thankful they trying to be close to me. And that give me a small smile in my face that Chanyeol and Baekhyun will never forget. Baekhyun is happy that finally after all this time he finally see me smile. " I want to see you with a smile in your beautiful face Kyungsoo ah" . I don't have straight to talk back with Beakhyun's word I just give him I'm sincerely smile that I almost forgot.

That's the start every time Baekhyun,Chanyeol and me spending time a simple smile and simple words make them happy. 

One night while walking back to my house from the market I stop in a familiar place it's the park I use to play with my mom and dad when I was younger. I set down on a swing thinking everything. I am a prisoner of the past the sadness that I want to be free even my friends are there they still don't have the key formy freedom, without knowing I'm crying hard that I bluntly said " please help me and save me".. That time I feel someone hug me from the back,  I know I should feel fear about what's happening by in the other side I feel safe that when I heard the person who's hugging my tightly "I'm here to help you and to save you"


Jongin POV:

I just went to arcade when I saw Kyungsoo walking in the street that's why I follow him in case something bad happen that I'm hoping will not. I stop my track when I saw him looking on the playground he is slowly walking to a swing. He is sitting his back facing me that why he don't know I'm at his back. I'm watching him when I heard his soft sobbing and chanting a most painful word I heard from him. " please help me and save me" I can't take it anymore I hug him tightly and assure him that I will be the one who help him."I'm here to help you and to save you". He look at me in his teary eyes and in feels right when I slowly lean and kiss him in is lips. It's a dream come true but in just a short time when he pull out his lips in mine and run. I try to run after him but I barely move my legs after the kiss that I'm longing for.