Alone

Darkness

Kyungsoo POV:


"Standing in the road alone . .
Wondering how everything turns wrong.
Feel every breeze hit my skin,
To cold down to my Heart
. "

He feels alone no one here for him , he is depress from everything . He feels the cold from the snow falls from the sky that makes the ground pure white a beautiful sight but for him it's empty and sadness. He his 15 years old when his mother and father die that's the time he cried so much until he run out of tears.  His alone in the world, that's what he thought because he has a friend from school a friend that cares from him but for Kyungsoo it's just a simple sympathy for being a boy with out parents. He don't even know their someone who give him happiness in his simple move without him knowing. His name is Kim Jongin,  rich, handsome and smart that totally madly in love with Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo don't even know, he just want to go home not caring about something not related to school. Even though deep down in him , he need someone to save him. He need someone who can love him.

 

Every night while laying in the bed he can't stop thinking how should he end up his life crying hard, depression eat him alive he remember everything before his parents dead he is a playful and the sunshine of the house but now he can't even smile from a joke the Baekhyun guy telling him. Some times he asked his self if he can have a happy life like before . But as soon as he think to be happy again tears are starting to fall in his eyes.  Can anyone fulfill his dream to become happy??  Maybe someday or maybe never until his eyes start to close of tiredness

"Goodnight Kyungsoo".

 

Jongin POV:

His here again walking like not caring about his surrounding. He is beautiful just being standing in the school gate. We are classmate I just know what his name cause I never heard him talking not like Baekhyun and Chanyeol who proclaiming to be his friend,  I don't even saw his smile. His just have his always blank face that I found beautiful and mysterious. Someday I will be the one who put a smile in his face. I'm Kim JongIn , the only son of the owner of the Kim empire. We are one of the top business here in Korea but even though we are rich I'm just leaving my life simple.  And the one thing that give me happiness is Do KyungSoo..  I want to know everything about him.  I want him to know that I'm here for him. 

Thinking about him while I'm in my bed, imagining someday he will lay beside me every night and wake in the morning with his beautiful face. 

"GOodnyt Kyungsoo"