Another Me. (Ji Hae Soo / Tae Gong Shil)

Slices of Imaginations - A YamieX Fan Video Production

[FMV] Another Me - OP Touch Love (It's Okay, That's Love / Master's Sun)

Starring

Ji Hae Soo (It's Okay, That's Love) - Gong Hyo Jin

&

Tae Gong Shil (Master's Sun) - Gong Hyo Jin

When Doctor Ji Hae Soo (Gong Hyo Jin) greeted a lonely patient in the hospital, she didn't think she would be meeting her very own doppelganger, Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin). Fascinated by their likeness, Tae Gong Shil felt a bond to the identical Ji Hae Soo and tries to get to know her better. However, Ji Hae Soo was not happy with her stalkerish action and often ignored her.

It was only when her seniors brought to her attention with the CCTV footage of Tae Gong Shil running away from nobody in a building, the psychiatrists suspected that Tae Gong Shil may not be well.

Worried, Ji Hae Soo decided to take on Gong Shil's case as her psychiatrist. However, Gong Shil started to avoid her, thinking that Hae Soo had concluded her to be insane, as what the rest of the psychiatrists are claiming.

Undeterred, Hae Soo tried to find Gong Shil and convinced her to believe in her. In exchange for Hae Soo's concern for her, Gong Shil decided to share with Hae Soo her secret.