NG! Restart!Action! Our Happy Ending (Producers Baek Seung Chan/Tak Ye Jin)

Slices of Imaginations - A YamieX Fan Video Production

[FMV] NG! Restart!Action! Our Happy Ending (Kim Soo Hyun / Gong Hyo Jin)

THE PRODUCERS (Remixed)

Starring: 

Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun)

&

Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin)

For anyone who has watched The Producers, you will grow to adore the cute and silly Baek Seung Chan, new producer. Since the script writer did not grant Seung Chan's wish to start everything all over again with Tak Ye Jin, nor did Ye Jin felt comfortable enough to offer him another chance, I have decided that to give our Baek Seung Chan PD-nim deserves his very own Happy Ending just as he wished in a form of a video.

Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun) has a wish. He wished to get to know his senior and fellow producer, Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin). He wanted to have another chance to restart everything all over again. And this time, it would not be the NG Take like before.

As a senior, Tak Ye Jin was shocked that Baek Seung Chan had fallen for her and with her low self-confidence and constant self-doubt, she simply could not understand why a good and lovable young man like Baek Seung Chan would like her. 

But what if Tak Ye Jin had discovered Baek Seung Chan's secret love for her through some of the videos she has seen in the editing room. Of the many videos, the cameramen had taken to record their daily lives, she had discovered something she had never realised until it was under the lens. The growing affection Seung Chan has for her and how she grew to adore the young man too.

If the video showed her the caring and protective side of Baek Seung Chan she had never realized before, will she choose the new producer instead?

 AN: A little comfort for the lovable Seung Chan and Confused Ye-Jin~ Hope you will enjoy this video! Comments are most welcomed!

Signing off,

YamieX

29.03.2017