Morning After

I'M DONE

"I'M HOMEEEE!!!!" Key yelled from the door

"oh! hey Key I´m in the kitchen !!" Minho said back

"What are you doing here?"

"Good morning to you too Key" Minho said while making some eggs and bacon

"I ing ask you a question, what the are you doing here?"

"I´m making breakfast, whats wrong with you?" Minho ask

"What´s wrong with me? really? Last night I leave you alone with the most perfect guy for you, so you can get a good and what do I find?, I find my friend alone with messy hair, long shirt and in boxer making breakfast for one, when YOU had the perfect beauty and instead you are making that stupid bacon"

"Okay key, I'm really thankful for your concern, but if you had a fight with your boyfriend you shouldn't take it on me" 

"i'm sorry Min min, i'm just tired, I'm going to bed now, sorry again, I just want to see you happy" Key said giving Minho a hug before getting into his room.

While Minho keep cooking, he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist

"What are you making?" 

"eggs and bacon " Minho said 

"It looks good" Taemin said with a sultry voice

"really, I mean it's nothing fancy just eggs and bacon" Minho said turning around to see the beauty behind him

And with the same voice Taemin said

"I wasn´t talking about the food..." giving the tall man a smirk "who would have thought that Minho the could be so skilled"

Minho chuckle "Do want to eat now or later?"
"oh, i want it now..." Taemin said touching Minho firm torso

"You know, Key is one room away!"

"Well it just happen that I heard that your friend it's a little worried about your love life, why don't we show him how good my boyfriend is " Taemin said wrapping his arms and legs around Minho.

"Well he is worried, so let's show him yeobo" Minho said carrying his dream boy inside of his room, that after last night they both knew so well.