Final

A lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

Taeyeon and Tiffany become friends through circles of friends.At first they’re awkward but Tiffany’s natural happy going personality erased all of it.They become more closer through the years.Their time together grew drastically , that almost of the time they’re together.

 

Those times too Taeyeon’s feelings grew more, more than friends should have.She was mad at herself but she can’t blame herself too, Tiffany was amazing girl.Her acts and gestures to Tiffany became more meaningful than before. Her words and complements to Tiffany has meaning behind on it.She’s lucky Tiffany didn’t notice it because the latter thought it’s just the natural Taeyeon.

 

She secretly admires Tiffany , she never admit it.Because she reasons their happy just being bestfriends , that they don’t need labels.Just Tiffany being beside her was enough.But one day which she consider the nightmare of her life.Tiffany introduces her a guy , which Tiffany said that the guy was courting at her and she liked the guy.Taeyeon’s heart that time crashes because of that.She didn’t expect it that Tiffany might know and liked someone. She was succumbed to her delusions that just the two of them was enough, she’s wrong.

 

Until Tiffany say yes to the guy and that throws every hope of Taeyeon.They still hanging out together like before which Taeyeon like the most that time.But whenever she realized Tiffany was taken , she will lessen her care from the heart gesture. But she can’t control herself she still find herself coming back from falling to Tiffany.She just let it until she’s tired of pain.

 

Since that unfortunate day Taeyeon tone down her sweet gestures to Tiffany. She still care genuinely for Tiffany , she just lessen it She decides that maybe it’s time to move on from Tiffany.She needs to get out from despair, she needed it.

 

So she intentionally avoided Tiffany. Ignoring some calls and lessen their hangouts together.She busied herself from studying and studying.Good thing their Engineering Club was busy .She’s thankful at it that she can use it as an alibi to Tiffany for not hanging out together.She can get out her mind from Tiffany.

 

At first it was really hard that she became moody for missing Tiffany.But she have to help herself , she needs it.But sadly she can’t , she only needs Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon’s phone rings she quickly gets it and  it’s Tiffany again.She notices it that Tiffany always calls her these past week, but she ignored some of it which the latter grew mad at her onetime.

 

“ Hello?”

 

“Taetae .”

 

“You call?” Taeyeon asked she rested her head on the couche arm rest.

 

“ Are you that impatient? To get rid of my call?” Tiffany can’t help of snapping Taeyeon.She’s really been mad at Taeyeon’s attitude these past week, it feels like Taeyeon was ignoring her .

 

“What are you telling there? You know I’m just busy Fany-ah” Taeyeon reply.

 

“You know what? I just call you some other time, when you’re not busy and have a time to your dear bestfriend. “ Tiffany snaps again.She’s really mad at Taeyeon now.

 

“You kn—“ Taeyeon’s word was cut because Tiffany ends the call.

 

“Aish.. Fany-ah you’re making it hard for me.” Taeyeon messes her hair frustratingly.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Taeyeon try to call Tiffany in the next day but the latter didn’t answer it.So she just busied herself more.She will occasionally bump to Tiffany but the awkwardness was there , so they just end up smiling at each other.

 

Tiffany on the other side was frustrated too at Taeyeon’s act to her.She really misses Taeyeon a lot but the latter looks like was too busy.Too busy of flirting with the cute girl, that’s what Tiffany said.She’s jealous to the girl who always accompanied Taeyeon.But she can’t do anything Taeyeon was avoiding her.

 

Taeyeon came home late because of the loads of work she have in their club.Taeyeon was tired and she goes out to her car , she stretches her arms and neck.She’s walking tiredly and didn’t notice the other precence.

 

“Tired?” Taeyeon was startled by the voice she quickly look up who is it.

 

“Tiff--any?” Taeyeon uttered with round eyes.

 

“Are you that shocked? Taetae? “ Taeyeon saw sadness in Tiffany’s eye’s even though it’s smiling to her.

 

‘Fany-ah.’

 

“What happened to us Tae? Why suddenly there’s a big gap on us?” Taeyeon saw Tiffany’s eyes was glistening.

 

“Fany-ah what are you ta—lking about?” Taeyeon immediately stands near Tiffany.

 

“Are you avoiding me purposely? “ Tiffany said while looking down.Taeyeon lifts up Tiffany’s face.

 

“Fany-ah , I admit I did it purposely.” Taeyeon decided not to lie , she just make Tiffany cry and she hates herself for it.Tiffany knew it but she just assuring it but still, it hurts that Taeyeon purposely avoided her.

 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon’s eyes with tears. “ Why is it because you have someone now?” Taeyeon was shocked to it.

 

“What?”

 

“That girl you always with, is she replacing my place to you. That you ignored and avoided me? Is her company more fun than me that you don’t have time for me anymore? Do you grew bored on me?“ Taeyeon now was really shocked at what Tiffany had just said.

 

“What?! That’s not it Fany-ah.”Taeyeon reaches for Tiffany’s eyes to wipe the tears.

 

“Then why? Why you suddenly treat me like a stranger. “ Tiffany asked still looking sadly at Taeyeon.

 

‘Because I love you Fany-ah.’

 

Taeyeon can’t say a word.

 

“Why Tae? Why?” Tiffany punches w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter