Part 1 : A lie

A lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taetae you’re early? “ Tiffany said after she opened the door.She gives Taeyeon a kiss on the cheek.Taeyeon smiles and blushes, Tiffany notices it.

 

“Still blushing to it? My God Tae we’ve been doing this for how long?” Tiffany laughs heartily.Taeyeon just shrugged Tiffany’s teasing.

 

“You still not answering my question , why are you early?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon thorough mirror. Taeyeon look at Tiffany with deep gaze.

 

“Nothing I just feel like seeing you early.” Taeyeon shrugged and flops her body to the couch.

 

“Too cheesy ~” Tiffany eyed again Taeyeon from the mirror.She saw Taeyeon tossing and playing the cushions.

 

“You want my answer and that’s my honest answer. “ Taeyeon look at Tiffany’s view.

 

‘What is this girl doing to me? She literally always taking my breathe away.’

 

Tiffany blushed at Taeyeon’s honest answer.Taeyeon was always like this to her , always complementing her honestly. She admit , she liked it .

 

“By the way where are we going today?” Tiffany changes the topic.

 

“Anywhere you want , as long as you enjoy it.” Taeyeon answered standing behind Tiffany , she gives a gentle squeezed on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany look up and saw a gentle and soft gaze from Taeyeon.Tiffany that time can feel her heart beats to it’s unusual beating rate.She abruptly stand up to break the romantic mood.

 

“Even I asked to go on Jeju?” Tiffany asked looking for clothes in her walk-in closet.

 

“If time can give us the chance why not?” Taeyeon coolly pocketed her hands.

 

“Indeed the rich Kim.” Tiffany picks her clothes and face Taeyeon.

 

“Haha funny , anyway it’s not my money so I’ll just used it to good purpose. “ Taeyeon never liked rubbing their richness.Tiffany understand it , Taeyeon was a low profile person who doesn’t like attention from others.But unluckily her parents producing money that causes riches to them.

 

“Then I’m a good purpose?” Tiffany puts her palm on her cheeks and blinks her eyes prettily repeatedly. Taeyeon was again found herself swept away of Tiffany’s beauty.

 

‘You really don’t have any idea eh? Don’t be surprised if I fainted in front of you.’ Taeyeon chuckles at her silly thought.

 

“Yah! Why are you chuckling like an idiot there?” Tiffany asked with frown.”Are you making fun of me?” Tiffany sulks. Taeyeon again smiles.”Yah!Tae.”

 

“To your question, yes you’re a good purpose because I got a gorgeous girl here.” Taeyeon holds both of Tiffany’s arms .

 

“Hehe Flatterer.”Tiffany rolls her eyes.

 

“And again to answer your question ,Yes I’m an idiot whose dreamily thinking to someone.Now change shooo ~”Taeyeon lightly pushes Tiffany.

 

‘Youre really random Tae?’

 

When Tiffany enters the bathroom, Taeyeon immediately holds her racing heart.

 

“God I’m in love and I’m glad it’s you Fany-ah.”

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

Taeyeon brings Tiffany to the park.Tiffany’s eye’s immediately lit up to the sight of peaceful and beautiful park.The weather is good that hanging out to the park is really good.

 

“Hmmmm ~ fresh air it’s so refreshing. “ Tiffany inhales air while her eyes are closed. Taeyeon stare at Tiffany lovingly liking the peaceful and happy Tiffany in front of her.

 

“ You like it here? “ Taeyeon asked and sits on the grass , Tiffany imitates Taeyeon’s move.

 

“Do I have to answer it? Of course I love it , I need it .Paper works are stressing. “

 

“Glad you like it.”Taeyeon look at Tiffany and smiles.

 

“Thank you Taetae.” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“As long as you’re happy ,it’s nothing. “Taeyeon look at Tiffany with soft gaze again.Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and helds Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“You know you always making me happy. “ Taeyeon closes her eyes loving the moment a lot.

 

“ I’m really glad Fany-ah.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s hair.

 

They spent some minutes just sitting there ,they like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter