Prologue

Sing Me To Sleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that you'll have things figured out by the age of twenty-seven. Many settle down at that age or younger. Have a child or two. Read the newspaper in the morning while their husband or wife makes breakfast. Attend PTA meetings or boring weekly office meetings. Watch their kid’s baseball or soccer match or go home to a warm dinner set on the table with a family waiting for them.

But not Oh Sehun, he’s twenty-nine and he hasn’t gotten things figured out. He’s at home eating nachos while watching Guardians of the Galaxy with his best friend. A definitely married best friend, who’s certainly got things figured out. He has a gold band on his ring finger to prove that.

They snort when Groot whines about his arms being detached from his frame. Oh, that adorable ball of sunshine. Sometime later, he gets bored of looking at Star-Lord trying to not so subtly flirt with Gamora so he nudges his best friend with his foot.

“Hey, what would you do if I move out?” The tan male is sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the couch where Sehun is comfortably lying on.

“I will turn your room into a library,” his friend nonchalantly answers. Sehun looks out and weighs the pros and cons of getting his own apartment. Nah, he’ll stay in this house for as long as he wants just to annoy his best friend.

He looks back at the screen but a sudden wave of dizziness prevents him from focusing. He tries to stand to go and get some water. It’s probably the weather getting to him. He sways on the first attempt to stand and Jongin immediately notices his struggle. His best friend abruptly stands and places a hand on the small of his back as he inspects his face.

“Are you alright? You look pale.”

Sehun waves his concern away by offering a small smile but all that did is for the tan male to scrunch his eyebrows.

Sehun falls befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter