Please be happy without me [ONESHOT]

Be Happy Without Me [ONESHOT]

 

Note: This is al Fiction :) 

 

~ You saw your parents waving at you. "No Don't Leave Me!!" It seemed like they didn't heard you, Umma!! Appa!! Don't Leave me! ~ 

 

You mumbled: "D-don't …. leave …… … m-me…. " You shook up, A hand was on your back. You looked next to you and saw Onew. When you blinked you saw the whole class staring at you, So did the teacher! "Are we back down to earth, Miss Victoria?" The teacher asked you. "Mianhe Sunseng-nim!" You apologized polite. The teacher went back to the lesson. as you rubbed your eyes. Onew looked at you, Worried. "Did you had a bad dream, Victoria?" You nodded. Onew has been there for you since the two of you were little. He's been there when your parents left you behind. When your brother did a suicide. He saw you at your saddest moments and shared your happiest moments.  you knew everything about each other. Key entered the classroom. He was one of Onew's friends. His school uniform was worn different than the other students. His tie hung loose around his neck, his jacket wasn't set with the button but hung open around his body. He preferred being called Key instead of his real name, Kim Kibum. "MR Kibum. You are Late! Explaination?!" You actually had a crush on Key ever since you met him in the first class. He might look like a bad guy but he was really nice. "Eopseo" He said with a cool controlled voice, not moving anything on his face. He walked to the seat in front of you and sat down. The teacher sighed and continued the lesson, ignoring Key's bad manners towards her. 

After few lessons the break started. "I'll be right back" you said and you walked towards the roof of the school. One of your favorite places to be in the breaks. You sat down and ate your meal.

 

- Meanwhile at Key and Onew  -

"Ya~ Key! Why were you this late?" Onew asked Key while opening his lunch box. "I overslept. I had this  weird dream.." Key told while he putted some rice in his mouth. "Weird dream?" Onew looked at Key. ".. Neh.. Do you know if Victoria has a boyfriend?" He asked Onew while looking shyly to his lunch. Ofcourse Onew knows that you liked Key, but he promised to not tell Key. "Umm.. No .. she is still .. single.. Why are you asking?"  ".. Just because" A grin formed on Key's smile. Onew looked at Key. "Key.. do you like her?" "Why are you asking?" "…Never mind" Onew looked away. 

 

You entered the class room and sat down on your seat. "Welcome back" Key said smiling. "Kamsahamnida" you smiled back, looking away to hide your pink cheeks.

 

- Onews Point of view -

I saw the two looking at each other.. They both blushed.. If it wasn't for my best friends. They were in love. I saw it. It made me sad. i only could've watch her from afar. She never knew my feeling towards her. I loved her.. Ever since we were young. But.. I sighed.

 

- Back to Victoria - 

you heard Onew sighing. you looked at him. "Something wrong?" "ah .. Ani .. Not at all" He smiled. you smiled back. The class started again. Ugh.. Mathematics! that was you're worst branch. You frowned at the questions. Key turned around. "Is it difficult?" You nodded. "Here let me help you." He smiled sweetly at you. He explained everything. He was so close, You couldn't concentrate on the things he explained. He was so pretty … "Do you understand?" .. You looked up to him. ".. ah.. N-no .. not yet." He explained again. You tried the hardest to keep your attention at the questions. Finally you understood it. You smiled. "Thank you, I totally understand now! You are Daebak!" Key smiled shyly at you. After class finished you walked home together with Onew. ".. Victoria? Do you still .. like Key?" He looked at you. You immediatly got a blush. "y-yes.." "I see.." you entered the apartment. You lived together with Onew. He was going nuts because his parents nagged too much. "I'm gonna do homework~" you walked to my room and started on the homework the teacher gave. 

 

Not long after my door opened. Someone walked into my room and putted a tray full of food and drinks next to me. "Ah, Onew, can you help me wi.." you looked up and saw Key. "K-KEY?!"  "Hi Honey~" He looked shy at you and sit down next to you. He putted his arm around you. "W-who let you in?" "Onew did. I wanted to surprise you!" He smiled. "well that sure worked!" you chuckled. He took a strawberry from the plate and putted whip cream on it. "Say aaaa~" "aaaaa" He fed you the strawberry, and ate the other half himself. ".. Victoria?" You looked at him. "yes?" "… Would you be my Girlfriend?" "..a-are you serious?" You couldn't believe your ears. He nodded. "Please be my girlfriend. I love you." You was about to explode from happiness. You nodded. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Key." He smiled at you and gave you a kiss. "I Love You" 

 

Onew peeked into your room and saw the two of you kissing. He slightly smiled with tears in his eyes. I Love you Victoria… That's why i told key.. I'm letting you go.

Please be happy without me.